Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. (61321 Views)

This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) / Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) / Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by misterh(m): 3:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
9jvirgin:
The only things Nigerians copy is imbecilities and buffoonery, we don't copy sensible and intelligent acts. How dumb can this get to?
It's not that deep na.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
I'm preparing for a diner date with my phone since I've got no cat to hate a diner date with
Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by millhouse: 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lovely
Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by omoiyalayi(m): 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
I go do my own this night

#Watchout
Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by ashjay001(m): 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
Criis:
Ladies or cars?

Which is costlier to maintain? undecided

Both. U only enjoy them, while they're still brand newtongue
Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by Ishilove: 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
naptu2:
A picture of a man on a dinner date with his car on the Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge went viral a few days ago and since then several other people have decided to go on dates with their rides.

See previous thread here https://www.nairaland.com/4077649/man-car-chill-middle-road

"Don't let your budget stop you from treating Bae".
https://twitter.com/officialdaddymo/status/912596753580527617
Nigerians sha like to make useless things trend.
Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by orch4real(m): 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
what abt dis?

Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by talk2saintify(m): 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
copycats

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by Watchit1: 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
All these may not be ordinary, these people seem to be in same cult people

So don't get surprise if a deeper investigation is carried out and

something else is discover deeper than just having fun

Why on the on bridge and high way with stud and drink Hmm

Nigerian I hay oh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by linearity: 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
9jvirgin:
The only things Nigerians copy is imbecilities and buffoonery, we don't copy sensible and intelligent acts. How dumb can this get to?

I will say, dumb enough to catch your attention and comment...that is enough in the grand scheme of things.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by JaffyJoe(m): 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
Arewa fifu dey enjoy this one nigeriya walahi. grin
Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by wildchild1: 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
na wetin dey reign now be this

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by hartson(m): 3:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
The point is open any topic or say anything people will definitely follow.
Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by 9jvirgin(m): 3:40pm On Sep 27, 2017
linearity:

I will say, dumb enough to catch your attention and comment...that is enough in the grand scheme of things.

Who is supplying your weed? It has been mixed, you are brain dead.
Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided HIAN, WHICH KIND OF THREAD IS THIS?

Exactly the kind you think it is tongue
Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by Kobicove(m): 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
Copy copy too much for this country sef grin
Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by CallmeCHIKE: 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
Is this what we now do?
Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by crispus09(m): 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
madness account for 70% of an average nigerian brain.
Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by AbelTer1: 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
Thought i will see a young man and a lady having a meal or drink beside or backsit of his car. Not that......... that........

Let me just leave

Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by Explorers(m): 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
oga o, make i go do my own.
Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by heendrix(m): 3:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Did you see the a55 on those Benz? Boy! that's a real turn on.

Imagine doing 220 on a not so smooth road and that a55 is bouncing up and down in a very sexy way. Getting sexier as you eat up the road.

Boy I am ho.rny already.

and na person born this one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by DBlackCeazer(m): 3:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
All fun until motto jam somebody.
Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by heendrix(m): 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
Watchit1:
All these may not be ordinary, these people seem to be in same cult people
So don't get surprise if a deeper investigation is carried out and
something else is discover deeper than just having fun
Why on the on bridge and high way with stud and drink Hmm
Nigerian I hay oh
you'd spoke my mind bro
Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by Ohcanada(m): 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided HIAN, WHICH KIND OF THREAD IS THIS?

Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
This why we are called less developed country (LDC).
Crap!!!
Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by StunnerG(m): 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
9jvirgin:
Oya confess you don't have a car
Don't bother coming after me cos I don't have one either grin
Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by paradigmshift(m): 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
which Benz b dt..
love the Benz ...
name pls
Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by mcgift(m): 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
grin shey this one come make sense at all
Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by BornAgainMay: 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
shocked

1 Share

Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by sirusX(m): 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
Kobicove:
Copy copy too much for this country sef grin

talk2saintify:
copycats

Who said you can't have fun and make money... the challenge is on !!!
#MayfaiiirrrDateChallenge

It doesn't have to be on the highway... just be creative

It's not strictly for luxury cars...it's open to all options

1 Share

Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
:Dcopycaters no go pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Keke Driver And Passengers Flee After They Bashed A 2016 Rang Rover / Donald Trump's Beast Vs Vladimir Putin's Bunker On Wheels (Photo Comparison) / Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.