Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Pain/ache Close To The Ribs: - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pain/ache Close To The Ribs: (710 Views)

Best Natural Tooth Ache Solution / Solution To Tooth Ache Problem / Causes Of Waist Pain In Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pain/ache Close To The Ribs: by phraoh(m): 8:23am On Mar 05, 2010
Hello Nlders.

Ma bros has bin complainin of pains close to his ribs dats immediately after his chest and i will want to knw wat it is.A pharmacist says it is Cold and dat its becos he uses too much AC both to sleep and practically do everythin, So ma question is wat is it and wat can he take and do to stop it, ?Thanks 4 ua anticipated reply.
Re: Pain/ache Close To The Ribs: by bizybody(m): 9:23pm On Mar 06, 2010
Jst buzz on time 2 get the necessary herbal suplmnts that'l put an end to dat permanentl.07062036477.
Re: Pain/ache Close To The Ribs: by goldilocks(f): 5:39am On Mar 07, 2010
your brother needs to get a ct scan. i had pulmonary embolism and those were thesigns. this is serious better to get the scan than wait cos if its what i think it is he might drop dead anytime from now. google pulmonary embolism it is a serious issue. I AM ALIVE TODAY COS ITS A MIRACLE THE PE DOES NOT LET PEOPLE SURVIVE.

(1) (Reply)

Pheromone / Worry No More About The Cure Of Diabetics.hurry Now For The Cure / Save Kelly Ngoa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.