Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Warning To All Romancelanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warning To All Romancelanders (612 Views)

A Call To All Romancelanders To Accept My Apology / Happy New Month To All Romancelanders. Comment Ur Phone Number For Recharge card / A Must See For All Romancelanders!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To All Romancelanders by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
i'm broke, i know. I try as much as possible to distance myself from what will make me depressed/more frustrated. managing my sober and solitary life je je. Don't do the following here:

Don't show off your pre-wedding pics that will make me feel bad coz i know i wont get to that stage. I hate it

Never show pics of people buying latest cars cause i know i cant buy even 1923 model. It's depressing

2 Likes

Re: Warning To All Romancelanders by Adaumunocha(f): 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
You are just frustrated

3 Likes

Re: Warning To All Romancelanders by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
whenever you're feeling frustrated just know that some people on social media post fake things just to intimidate others, you should realize a lot of people are going through the same hustle as you. Persistence is the key.

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Romancelanders by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
stop showing pics of celebrities abroad cause i know i'm yet to even enter lagos(the land of opportunities). It's too challenging

Never show pics/video of people on snapchat or instagram coz all i know is 2go. It will make me too desperate to own a big phone

Stop talking about how you are looking for a business idea to start with half a milion. It makes me restless and in search of quick money

Stop talking about sex styles you execute to spice up your relationship cause some of us have no babe (as we cant afford one). You want me to be jealous baa

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Romancelanders by LifeofAirforce(m): 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
Work smartly and pray for Gods blessings .

Free your body and soul from hate, envy and jealousy and see how Gods blessings would fall on you in abundance.
Re: Warning To All Romancelanders by jaksmillioniar: 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
frustratedrat:
i'm broke, i know. I try as much as possible to distance myself from what will make me depressed/more frustrated. managing my sober and solitude life je je. Don't do the following here:

Don't show off your pre-wedding pics that will make me feel bad coz i know i get to that stage. I hate it

Never show pics of people buying latest cars cause i know i cant buy even 1923 model. It's depressing
guy it is well things will get better

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Romancelanders by nedu2000(m): 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
Strange but i kinda agree with you. I am not a church rat but the level of affluence i see on facebook is actually depressing.
I saw one of my fb friends who proposed to his fiance in paris omo i reason my life
Re: Warning To All Romancelanders by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
sauceandsound:
whenever you're feeling frustrated just know that some people on social media post fake things just to intimidate others, you should realize a lot of people are going through the same hustle as you. Persistence is the key.

Re: Warning To All Romancelanders by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
God Thank You for My Life
Re: Warning To All Romancelanders by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
Adaumunocha:
You are just frustrated
hmm.. Must you remind me of that
Re: Warning To All Romancelanders by Adaumunocha(f): 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
frustratedrat:
hmm.. Must you remind me of that
Sorry. Oya cheer up.
Re: Warning To All Romancelanders by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
sauceandsound:
bro 100% correct
Re: Warning To All Romancelanders by Oyindidi(f): 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

Free your body and soul from hate, envy and jealousy and see how Gods blessings would fall on you in abundance.
Amen Pastor!
Re: Warning To All Romancelanders by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
sauceandsound:
hmm.. But the adverse social stratification makes some better placed to suceed than others.

Can you imagine i have no one to run to when in need? Not a single relation even in togo or a smaller place to 'carry me along'
Re: Warning To All Romancelanders by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

wow.. Coming from you, nice. Amen o
Re: Warning To All Romancelanders by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Sorry. Oya cheer up.
ok mummy. Give me 'milk' to cool my spirit smiley

(1) (Reply)

Letting Go Of A Toxic Relationship / Dating Versus Courtship: What Is The Difference? / They Spend Hours Watching Telemundo Still Nigerian Girls Are Not Romantic Why??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.