Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Hot Story: Boobs Passion(18+) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hot Story: Boobs Passion(18+) (6344 Views)

Trapped By Passion (18+) / Hot Story: Insomnia / HOT STORY: Read Sister Mary Series..a True Story... Dont Mis$!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot Story: Boobs Passion(18+) by Storybaze: 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
Story: Boobs Passion..
EPISODE 1.
So here’s the scenario, I’m on my way to work one morning, when Vicky starts acting up.
Oh! Vicky the name of my car(long story). I just think anything that’s yours, that has the propensity to act up when you don’t give it enough attention, HAS to have a female name.
Enough said.
Anyway, I managed to get her to the mechanic shop, took one last look at her, and hailed a cab. I’m sentimental like that (try asking me to lend you my external hard drive and see what happens– the Drive’s name is Betty by the way!)
So, I got into a cab and Boom! The guy starts “Gisting” with me. Listen, I’m not a snob— at least I dont think I am. I just spend a lot of time in my head(which is a pretty weird place — just read 3:15am and tell me it’s not). Well, he continued yapping away, which made me realise I was in the presence of a “Gister.”
Dunno what that is? Lemme explain: According to the Saintkenz Concise dictionary, (Revised edition,) “A Gister is a person whom commences a conversation with you without warning.” one major characteristic of the “Gister” is he/she can have that conversation ON HIS/HER OWN! Take the cab guy for instance; as soon as I got into the car, he goes:
“Oga d tin dey pain me eh?”
I actually looked around whether there was someone else in the backseat. I wasn’t even certain I’d heard him say anything. I checked to see if he’d had an ear piece on or something, but as far as I could tell, NADA!
“–em Oga,” I said cautiously. “Na me you dey talk to?”
Without even looking at me, he switched gears — making the vehicle snort like a disgruntled pig with a sore throat.
“dis my girl dey confuse me,” he said. At that point, I knew I was with a pure Gister. A word of caution: Gisters are like nuclear missiles, once you’ve hit the ‘Launch’ button, there’s no going back. It’s like a fart; once it’s out there, you can’t retrieve it (no matter how bad it stinks).
So he went on.
His name was Calvin( and yeah, like the designer). Now this is the story: ...
PLEASE CLICK TO CONTINUE READING @>>>>> http://naijastories.ml/forum2_theme_111574914.xhtml?tema=700
READ MORE STORIES LIKE THIS HERE @>>>> http://naijastories.ml/forum2_theme_111574914.xhtml?tema=700

(1) (Reply)

Davies Iyiegbu Releases His Book “Foreignpreneur” (Review) / My Journey To Eko(lagos) Part2 By Kelly9ice. / Five Hours Before Rapture- A Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.