Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,786 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

How Do I Recognize Her When I See Her ? (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Recognize Her When I See Her ? (picture) (848 Views)

Look At What Dîck Did To Her [Picture] / +18: She's Nakéd And I'm Doing This To Her [Picture] / Is It A Crime If I Do This To Her [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Recognize Her When I See Her ? (picture) by omoiyalayi(m): 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hi guys I have always wondered who are slay queens?

How do someone recognize one?

I have seen a lot of fine ladies but how do I know this one is a slay queen

Are they wife materials?

Even on this forum someone will post a picture of a lady a called her a slay queen, and people will start bashing the person, that, been yellow or having beautiful hair doesn't translate to a slay queen

Now am asking what are the qualifications of a slay queen?

Re: How Do I Recognize Her When I See Her ? (picture) by paiz: 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
aw

1 Like

Re: How Do I Recognize Her When I See Her ? (picture) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
Why can't you go to radio station to broadcast it that you are looking for slay queen...just date one first and consult me for properties agent because you will be on the verge of selling your family house by that time

Re: How Do I Recognize Her When I See Her ? (picture) by Larryfest(m): 6:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
Why not place advert so you can get one asap....
Re: How Do I Recognize Her When I See Her ? (picture) by Emhicee(m): 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
You dense sha...

Re: How Do I Recognize Her When I See Her ? (picture) by Burgerlomo: 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
I feel like chopping dis gal yam grin
Re: How Do I Recognize Her When I See Her ? (picture) by ayourbamie: 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
A beautiful lady without brain!

(1) (Reply)

See What This Lady Did Just To Get Iphone 8 / 20 Attributes Naija Ladies Love To See In Naija Guys / Why Do Girls Allow Themselves To Be Snatched From Their Boyfriends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.