Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Dead Or Alive, Nnamdi Kanu Has Secured His Place In History- Atiku Abubakar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dead Or Alive, Nnamdi Kanu Has Secured His Place In History- Atiku Abubakar (3101 Views)

Emir Sanusi's Daughter Among 31 Lawyers That Secured His Freedom / 1.7 Billion Donation: President Buhari Has Secured 12 Million Votes - BMO / ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Or Alive, Nnamdi Kanu Has Secured His Place In History- Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
Atiku forming the good guy.
Re: Dead Or Alive, Nnamdi Kanu Has Secured His Place In History- Atiku Abubakar by bakila: 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
Jakumo:
Kanu is dead. He was killed by federal troops on the day they laid siege on his father's house, and that was the end of Kanu's journey on earth.

The man loved publicity so much that there is no way he would have been able to stay silent for weeks after his house was raided by crack federal troops.

Simply put, Kanu is not speaking because he no longer exists. He has joined his ancestors, and is now worm bait, in a secret location that will only be identified YEARS from now.

Kanu was killed by those troops in a back room of his father's house, and his corpse was cut into pieces so that it could be taken out in several bags while the troops continued to fire into the air, to keep witnesses at bay while the dissected cadaver was removed for disposal later.

Please you should have indicated that the content is graphic.
Re: Dead Or Alive, Nnamdi Kanu Has Secured His Place In History- Atiku Abubakar by karashita: 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
Na so.......2019 loading�
Re: Dead Or Alive, Nnamdi Kanu Has Secured His Place In History- Atiku Abubakar by oladeebo: 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
pls
some one should enlighten me, Atiku is campaign as an independent candidate or on what party exactly?
Re: Dead Or Alive, Nnamdi Kanu Has Secured His Place In History- Atiku Abubakar by omenka(m): 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
The plot is to secure the SE block and then split the North and SW with whoever APC throws up.

This is so visible even the blind can see it.

1 Like

Re: Dead Or Alive, Nnamdi Kanu Has Secured His Place In History- Atiku Abubakar by Jetleeee: 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
Dem just like to dey whyne potor for this country grin cheesy

Jona did it, Agbaje did it, O'loonloyo did it, Omokri did it, FFK and Fayose are doing it, Atiku has joined lewl

They gave Jona Nnamdi

O'loon loyo's own was Nkem

Fayose's own was Nwanne di na Mba

FFK 's own was Odumagu

Omokri is already backtracking.

Folks, there is a reason why they always choose potor for this nonsense

Sadly, potor still don't understand the fact that it's 100% for political reasons. grin

2 Likes

Re: Dead Or Alive, Nnamdi Kanu Has Secured His Place In History- Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
Mynd44 . . .
Re: Dead Or Alive, Nnamdi Kanu Has Secured His Place In History- Atiku Abubakar by modik(m): 11:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
I WILL VOTE FOR ATIKU
Re: Dead Or Alive, Nnamdi Kanu Has Secured His Place In History- Atiku Abubakar by rummmy: 5:11am On Sep 28, 2017
I will ans you leta
seunmsg:
I really don't understand, did Nnamdi Kanu ever advocate for the restructuring of Nigeria? I remember him calling Nigeria a zoo and other unprintable names. I remember him calling Yorubas and Hausa's dirty names. He even said it's referendum or no election in Anambra. When exactly did he call for restructuring of Nigeria?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Releases Video Showing Attack On Army In Kangarwa Town / Gov Hope Uzodinma Bombs Wike, Says You’re Worse Than PDP / Nigerian Traders In China To Buy Goods Allegedly Getting Kicked ' Out of hotel'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.