Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,907 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Nigerian Traders In China To Buy Goods Allegedly Getting Kicked ' Out of hotel' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Traders In China To Buy Goods Allegedly Getting Kicked ' Out of hotel' (3095 Views)

Nigerian Traders In Ghana: We Paid $1m Levy Yet Our Shops Were Shut / FG Reacts To Closure Of Nigerian Traders' Shops In Ghana / Ghana: Why We Locked Up Shops Of Some Nigerian Traders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Traders In China To Buy Goods Allegedly Getting Kicked ' Out of hotel' by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
Nigerian traders in China to buy
goods allegedly getting kicked ' out of their hotel
rooms despite observing the 14-day isolation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyWXyVgs1hg

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Traders In China To Buy Goods Allegedly Getting Kicked ' Out of hotel' by Tpave(m): 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Traders In China To Buy Goods Allegedly Getting Kicked ' Out of hotel' by Onlinealaba(m): 9:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
Nna ehn I no understand oo
Re: Nigerian Traders In China To Buy Goods Allegedly Getting Kicked ' Out of hotel' by shilexholly(m): 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
Lol �
Re: Nigerian Traders In China To Buy Goods Allegedly Getting Kicked ' Out of hotel' by otipoju(m): 10:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
One day one day Africans will wake up and develop its continent.

See them behaving as if it's the Nigerians that brought the virus to China.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Traders In China To Buy Goods Allegedly Getting Kicked ' Out of hotel' by DCmonster: 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
This is what happens when your country have no working government, but a cult group of propagandist morons at the helms of affairs.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Traders In China To Buy Goods Allegedly Getting Kicked ' Out of hotel' by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
[quote author=DCmonster post=88170853]This what happens when your country have no working government, but a cult group of propagandist morons at the helms of affairs.[/quote

I don't think this is about the government. They went there with money to do business.

It's racial , when will you people understand how the world works?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Traders In China To Buy Goods Allegedly Getting Kicked ' Out of hotel' by flokii: 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
Good for them... stupid people who don't allow things work in their country so that they can keep importing trash from China.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Traders In China To Buy Goods Allegedly Getting Kicked ' Out of hotel' by DCmonster: 10:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
[quote author=Nigsrdumb post=88170921][/quote] Have you ever travelled outta your village? Does Nigeria have embassy in China or not? How were the foreigners whom were evacuated able to contact their respective countries or how did their countries know that they were in distress? Answer this questions and don't quote me no more, beside I don't reside among you guys.
Re: Nigerian Traders In China To Buy Goods Allegedly Getting Kicked ' Out of hotel' by Superwave: 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
Nigerians sha !
So are we suppose to be feeling sorry for you now, I don't get ? Sebi you people were claiming loading your doorstep with several delicacies that can last your a century n the country is heaven of earth.

While you should deal with their chase the well your dealt with the goodies delivered to your doorstop because you can not take good n insult Nigerian but when they dish out their evil you seek sympathy from same Nigerians you were disparaging when your going was sweet.

My 2 cent

Nigsrdumb:
Nigerian traders in China to buy
goods allegedly getting kicked ' out of their hotel
rooms despite observing the 14-day isolation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyWXyVgs1hg
Re: Nigerian Traders In China To Buy Goods Allegedly Getting Kicked ' Out of hotel' by OruExpress: 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
DCmonster:
This what happens when your country have no working government, but a cult group of propagandist morons at the helms of affairs.

nobody checks the quality of your home country's government before being racist

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders In China To Buy Goods Allegedly Getting Kicked ' Out of hotel' by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
some of them actually voted Buhari...

So they should enjoy having a ghost government
Re: Nigerian Traders In China To Buy Goods Allegedly Getting Kicked ' Out of hotel' by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
OruExpress:

nobody checks the quality of your home country's government before being racist

You lie...
You are a liar

Nobody in China can treat an African American this way.... Nobody
Re: Nigerian Traders In China To Buy Goods Allegedly Getting Kicked ' Out of hotel' by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
DCmonster:
Have you ever travelled outta your village? Does Nigeria have embassy in China or not? How were the foreigners whom were evacuated able to contact their respective countries or how did their countries know that they were in distress? Answer this questions and don't quote me no more, beside I don't reside among you guys.

U r correct , the treatment is due to the irrelevance of blacks in general and a government who leaves people vulnerable.

But if you understood my point , you would not be boasting about being out of Nigeria.

Eg with all your status as a black man, this could also happen to you in China.
Re: Nigerian Traders In China To Buy Goods Allegedly Getting Kicked ' Out of hotel' by OruExpress: 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

You lie...
You are a liar

Nobody in China can treat an African American this way.... Nobody

lol, if you want to believe African Americans don't face racism in foreign countries (like China), that is up to you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Traders In China To Buy Goods Allegedly Getting Kicked ' Out of hotel' by DCmonster: 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

U r correct , the treatment is due to the irrelevance of blacks in general and a government who leaves people vulnerable.

But if you understood my point , you would not be boasting about being out of Nigeria.

Eg with all your status as a black man, this could also happen to you in China.

Tobago is majorly blacks and they value theirselves, likewise barbados, and some other majorly black countries. Bad leadership and false sense of entitlement is the major problem with we blacks generally. You can't blame the Chinese in that video, because they are probably doing their job as instructed. You should blame the Nigerian government who don't take care nor care about their citizens home and abroad. As a foreigner in a country, your first point of call when in distress should be your countries embassy, but that doesn't apply to Nigerians because their embassies are generally useless all over the world.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Traders In China To Buy Goods Allegedly Getting Kicked ' Out of hotel' by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
DCmonster:
Tobago is majorly blacks and they value theirselves, likewise barbados, and some other majorly black countries. Bad leadership and false sense of entitlement is the major problem with we blacks generally. You can't blame the Chinese in that video, because they are probably doing their job as instructed. You should blame the Nigerian government who don't take care nor care about their citizens home and abroad. As a foreigner in a country, your first point of call when in distress should be your countries embassy, but that doesn't apply to Nigerians because their embassies are generally useless all over the world.

This line of thought doesn't make sense, how will a Chinese man know whether your black is from Tobago or somewhere else?

Did you hear about d incident in India where some Nigerian committed a crime and they were looking for any black person to kill?

I think there's an anti black global issue, it doesn't have anything to do with the government. The government should only interfere when there are issues like this but they don't.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders In China To Buy Goods Allegedly Getting Kicked ' Out of hotel' by Mightyhaiz: 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
some of them actually voted Buhari...

So they should enjoy having a ghost government
These guys in this video will never vote that failed scammer
Re: Nigerian Traders In China To Buy Goods Allegedly Getting Kicked ' Out of hotel' by padi94(m): 12:03am On Apr 07, 2020
They want them toget infected so they canend themback to Nigeria to Spread the Covid 19... to the rest of thepeople in the country... China
Re: Nigerian Traders In China To Buy Goods Allegedly Getting Kicked ' Out of hotel' by Bbfex: 2:08am On Apr 07, 2020
What on earth will a sensible Nigerian will go to China to buy at this point in time.let's stay safe

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders In China To Buy Goods Allegedly Getting Kicked ' Out of hotel' by tradepunter: 2:28am On Apr 07, 2020
Re: Nigerian Traders In China To Buy Goods Allegedly Getting Kicked ' Out of hotel' by Olominira(m): 3:21am On Apr 07, 2020
They finished 14 days quarantine, that means they arrived China when things were hot. Didn't they have radio or listen to news? What type of business is operating during epidemic? This is common sense. Unfortunately, common sense didn't follow these people sha.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders In China To Buy Goods Allegedly Getting Kicked ' Out of hotel' by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:03am On Apr 07, 2020
DCmonster:

I just hate hearing this nonsense
An average Nigerian expects NOTHING from gov't, not even electricity or good roads
Re: Nigerian Traders In China To Buy Goods Allegedly Getting Kicked ' Out of hotel' by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 07, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Traders In China To Buy Goods Allegedly Getting Kicked ' Out of hotel' by backnbeta(f): 6:14am On Apr 07, 2020
I fear the Chinese at this 'corrosive' time! Going to China for ànything is a big risk until covid-19 comes to an end undecided
Re: Nigerian Traders In China To Buy Goods Allegedly Getting Kicked ' Out of hotel' by Zooposki(f): 7:15am On Apr 07, 2020
How did they travel to China? I thought everywhere is on lockdown.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders In China To Buy Goods Allegedly Getting Kicked ' Out of hotel' by GamalNasser: 8:22am On Apr 07, 2020
Are they not supposed to move out of those isolation designated hotels after their isolation is over so the facility can be used to isolate a new set of travellers ?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Was Never Cloned But Was Replaced By A Doppelganger..fact Check Lies! / Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] / Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.