|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,742,757 members, 6,506,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 September 2021 at 12:57 AM
|Puzzles by Pat081: 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2017|
*When I am bored and just puzzling ...a few things don't make sense ...like*
1. If poison expires, is it more poisonous or is it no longer poisonous?
2. Which letter is silent in the word "Scent," the S or the C?
3. Do twins ever realize that one of them is unplanned?
4. Why is the letter W, in English, called double U? Shouldn't it be called double V?
5. Maybe oxygen is slowly killing you and It just takes 75-100 years to fully work.
6. Every time you clean something, you just make something else dirty.
7. The word "swims" upside-down is still "swims".
8. 100 years ago everyone owned a horse and only the rich had cars. Today everyone has cars and only the rich own horses.
9. If you replace "W" with "T" in "What, Where and When", you get the answer to each of them.
10. If you rip a hole in a net, there are actually fewer holes in it than there were before.
It really bothers me ... *anyway my friends think I am crazy cos I talk to myself about these things*
2 Likes 1 Share
|Re: Puzzles by olamitiwale(m): 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2017|
|Re: Puzzles by ayourbamie: 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2017|
You're crazily crazy
|Re: Puzzles by adadike281(f): 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2017|
I love these. your friends think u are crazy but I think u are a genius.
|Re: Puzzles by bluefilm: 8:41am On Jan 12, 2020|
I love this.
I need more of it, please!!!
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31