Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Puzzles - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Puzzles (697 Views)

Which Of These Picture Puzzles Can You Guess Correctly A Thread �� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Puzzles by Pat081: 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
*When I am bored and just puzzling ...a few things don't make sense ...like*
1. If poison expires, is it more poisonous or is it no longer poisonous?
2. Which letter is silent in the word "Scent," the S or the C?
3. Do twins ever realize that one of them is unplanned?
4. Why is the letter W, in English, called double U? Shouldn't it be called double V?
5. Maybe oxygen is slowly killing you and It just takes 75-100 years to fully work.
6. Every time you clean something, you just make something else dirty.
7. The word "swims" upside-down is still "swims".
8. 100 years ago everyone owned a horse and only the rich had cars. Today everyone has cars and only the rich own horses.
9. If you replace "W" with "T" in "What, Where and When", you get the answer to each of them.
10. If you rip a hole in a net, there are actually fewer holes in it than there were before.
It really bothers me ... *anyway my friends think I am crazy cos I talk to myself about these things*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Puzzles by olamitiwale(m): 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
Alright! cool
Re: Puzzles by ayourbamie: 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
You're crazily crazy
Re: Puzzles by adadike281(f): 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
I love these. your friends think u are crazy but I think u are a genius.

2 Likes

Re: Puzzles by bluefilm: 8:41am On Jan 12, 2020
Pat081:
*When I am bored and just puzzling ...a few things don't make sense ...like*
1. If poison expires, is it more poisonous or is it no longer poisonous?
2. Which letter is silent in the word "Scent," the S or the C?
3. Do twins ever realize that one of them is unplanned?
4. Why is the letter W, in English, called double U? Shouldn't it be called double V?
5. Maybe oxygen is slowly killing you and It just takes 75-100 years to fully work.
6. Every time you clean something, you just make something else dirty.
7. The word "swims" upside-down is still "swims".
8. 100 years ago everyone owned a horse and only the rich had cars. Today everyone has cars and only the rich own horses.
9. If you replace "W" with "T" in "What, Where and When", you get the answer to each of them.
10. If you rip a hole in a net, there are actually fewer holes in it than there were before.
It really bothers me ... *anyway my friends think I am crazy cos I talk to myself about these things*

Wow!

I love this.

I need more of it, please!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Funniest Toasting Lines / Sex And Kisses...? / NAIRALANDERS Get In Here!!!....can A Girl Forget Who Disvirgin Her???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.