Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

FREE Tax Training For Business Owners - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FREE Tax Training For Business Owners (726 Views)

How To Apply For A Tax Identification Number (TIN) In Nigeria / Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business / Dangote To Get 3-Year Tax Relief After Constructing Apapa-Oworonshoki Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FREE Tax Training For Business Owners by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:59am On Nov 26, 2017
Hello,

Patrick Okunima is my name. I'm an Accountant and CEO of ₦airasum Accounting Services, a firm of qualified accountants who specialize in providing bookkeeping and accounting services to small and medium-sized companies. If you're interested, we can help you maintain your company's financial records, prepare your accounts, compute your tax liabilities, prepare your tax returns and render any other accounting services, for a small monthly token.

Visit www.nairasum.com to learn more about us.

TO THE MAIN REASON YOU'RE HERE...

Are you a business owner looking to be trained on how to effectively handle tax matters? Then you’ve come to the right place.

From 01 Jan 2018, I will be providing FREE tax training to business owners.

The training will cover:

1. Introduction to Business Taxation
2. Personal Income Tax (For Employees and Self Employed)
3. Withholding Tax
4. Value Added Tax, and
5. Companies Income Tax

Learning Objectives: At the end of the training, participants:

i. will be well grounded in the Nigerian tax laws, as it relates to their businesses.
ii. will be able to compute their tax liabilities and file tax returns.

If you're a business owner and would like to take part in this training, kindly follow this thread or comment "interested."

NOTE:

If you have a company accountant who does your taxes, it won't hurt to know about taxation. What if your accountant is not doing the right thing? Participate in this FREE training, to avoid regrets in future.
Re: FREE Tax Training For Business Owners by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 26, 2017
good day Sir, am an aspiring entrepreneur and I will like to participate in this seminer... Can I register even though I haven't registered my business name
Re: FREE Tax Training For Business Owners by PatrickOkunima(m): 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
No, it's only for those with registered businesses.
jamil2000:
good day Sir, am an aspiring entrepreneur and I will like to participate in this seminer... Can I register even though I haven't registered my business name
Re: FREE Tax Training For Business Owners by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
PatrickOkunima:

Ok.. No problem
Re: FREE Tax Training For Business Owners by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
Let me know when you've registered your business and I'll send you the training materials.
jamil2000:

Ok.. No problem
Re: FREE Tax Training For Business Owners by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
PatrickOkunima:
Let me know when you've registered your business and I'll send you the training materials.

OK SIR I WILL THANKS ALOT cheesy cheesy
Re: FREE Tax Training For Business Owners by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:08am On Nov 27, 2017
You're welcome.
jamil2000:

OK SIR I WILL THANKS ALOT cheesy cheesy
Re: FREE Tax Training For Business Owners by mrsage(m): 6:47am On Nov 27, 2017
Registered already...
Re: FREE Tax Training For Business Owners by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:05am On Nov 27, 2017
PatrickOkunima:
goodmorning Sir, Can You Employ? I'm A HND Holder In Accounting. I Graduated With Upper Credit And I Have Written My Final Exam With The Institute Of Chartered Accountants Of Nigeria. Thank You
Re: FREE Tax Training For Business Owners by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:54am On Dec 19, 2017
Watch out.
Re: FREE Tax Training For Business Owners by PatrickOkunima(m): 11:41am On Dec 19, 2017
Is anyone interested?
Re: FREE Tax Training For Business Owners by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:04pm On Dec 19, 2017
Evening.
Re: FREE Tax Training For Business Owners by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
Bon nuit.
Re: FREE Tax Training For Business Owners by PatrickOkunima(m): 12:27am On Dec 20, 2017
Re: FREE Tax Training For Business Owners by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:40am On Dec 20, 2017
Good day.

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Reduce Sales Resistance And Increase Your Brand Authority / All You Should Know About Information And Product Marketing / About Topbuzz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.