Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Can You Use Your Partners Tooth Brush? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Use Your Partners Tooth Brush? (1359 Views)

Parents, Don't Use Your Kids As Your Retirement Plan. / What Does It Mean To Loose One's Tooth In A Dream / Why You Should Consider Taking Your Partners Last Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Use Your Partners Tooth Brush? by sharks776(m): 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
I want to know if as a couple its OK to use your partners tooth brush
Re: Can You Use Your Partners Tooth Brush? by elantraceey(f): 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
it is totally unhealthy
Re: Can You Use Your Partners Tooth Brush? by izito(m): 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
am coming wen dis get to front page !!
Re: Can You Use Your Partners Tooth Brush? by Nutase: 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
I you can kiss and suck the persons saliva then I see nothing unhealthy in sharing tooth brush.

What can be more disgusting than kissing and exchanging smelly oral fluids loaded with all types of microorganisms.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Use Your Partners Tooth Brush? by Florblu(f): 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
Ordinary toothbrush?
YES!!!

I have used it before and I will still use it.
Re: Can You Use Your Partners Tooth Brush? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
Couldn't try it before but I can do now.

1 Like

Re: Can You Use Your Partners Tooth Brush? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
Couldn't use it before but I can now.
Re: Can You Use Your Partners Tooth Brush? by BlackDBagba: 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
I just did undecided
Re: Can You Use Your Partners Tooth Brush? by Marvel1206: 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
Love wise, it is 'healthy'
Health wise, it is unhealthy
Re: Can You Use Your Partners Tooth Brush? by Marvel1206: 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
Nutase:
If you can kiss and suck the persons saliva then I see nothing unhealthy in sharing tooth brush.

What can be more disgusting than kissing and exchanging smelly oral fluids loaded with all types of microorganisms.
But you will continue doing it grin
Re: Can You Use Your Partners Tooth Brush? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
nigba t'aye oshey mi

...so, gbogbo awon ete toti je seyin, emi ni kin fi brushi mi ko kuro...

biko if u don't understand Yoruba...me too no sabi oyinbo

1 Like

Re: Can You Use Your Partners Tooth Brush? by amerimex(m): 10:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
Its an unhygienic practices, that shouldn't be encouraged and for those comparing it with kissing, I wanna say that kissing is yet to b tagged unhealthy.
Re: Can You Use Your Partners Tooth Brush? by NairalandSARS: 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
God forbid!
I don't even share cups or spoons.
Re: Can You Use Your Partners Tooth Brush? by shinarlaura(f): 11:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
I don't think it's healthy. Some might say if they can kiss their partner then what's the big deal in sharing the same toothbrush undecided. But it's risky. At times Brushing with toothbrush can sometimes cause gums to bleed which can exposes blood stream diseases. And when couples does that, they re sharing blood.

1 Like

Re: Can You Use Your Partners Tooth Brush? by Franky826: 12:02am On Sep 28, 2017
Tooth brush that is 50naira?

Some peeps be saying why not if you can exchange saliva?

How many of y'all wake up in the morning and give your partners a deep French kiss if they haven't brushed properly in the morning?

Toothbrush does the dirty job, all those mucus, blood, and scented saliva? Yuck!

Don't tell me you rinsed it, I can't I just can't

1 Like

Re: Can You Use Your Partners Tooth Brush? by czarina(f): 12:40am On Sep 28, 2017
Outrightly nasty, disgusting, appalling, irritating , unhealthy and plain silly to say the least undecided

Re: Can You Use Your Partners Tooth Brush? by personal59: 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
shinarlaura:
I don't think it's healthy. Some might say if they can kiss their partner then what's the big deal in sharing the same toothbrush undecided. But it's risky. At times Brushing with toothbrush can sometimes cause gums to bleed which can exposes blood stream diseases. And when couples does that, they re sharing blood.

lol..... see us o heyyy so when they do that they are chairing blood right ......?....... lol.......

but when they av unprotected sex they are sharing condensed milk abi smh for u

as far as me I know I don't think there is anything in it so far they are couple but it will be OK to have different brush cos it saves time, when in d bathroom together u don't av to wait for each other

1 Like

Re: Can You Use Your Partners Tooth Brush? by bejeria101(m): 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
elantraceey:
it is totally unhealthy

Why do nl pple ask dumb questions but are quick to insult your ancestors when you give your honest opinion at an issue? I tire
Re: Can You Use Your Partners Tooth Brush? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
No lol. What's happens when I have another partner? I should use theirs as well since having a partner is a pass for using their tooth brush?
Re: Can You Use Your Partners Tooth Brush? by elantraceey(f): 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
bejeria101:

Why do nl pple ask dumb questions but are quick to insult your ancestors when you give your honest opinion at an issue? I tire

Me self I tire, comparing kissing with using the same brush shows how 'intelligent' a lot of us are.

1 Like

Re: Can You Use Your Partners Tooth Brush? by enabledgoddess(f): 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
I was the last person that would have done this. since this week I have been using my partner's toothbrush. mine got spoilt I have been so busy to get another. although I know it isn't hygienic, but then , I am using it anyway!
Re: Can You Use Your Partners Tooth Brush? by fireback: 10:33am On Apr 15, 2018
shinarlaura:
and what happen when couples have sex together, is that not sharing of blood?. we are talking about partners here and am sure it's about married people, not boyfriend and girlfriend. i can use my wife tooth brush but I can't use my girlfriend's own. if you can kiss and have sex with your partner unprotected, you can as well get all kinds of blood stream diseases from him/her. though it may irritate you, but there's nothing special or strange about using your partner's tooth brush.

(1) (Reply)

Help, I Need Advise On What To Do / I Feel Betrayed By My Father! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.