Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Anambra: Land Close To River Needed - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Anambra: Land Close To River Needed (3786 Views)

Do You Need A Farm Land Close To Lagos? / 3ACRES Of Casava Farms TME Best Species + The Land Close To Main Express Road Ib / I Need About 10 Acres Farmland In Ekiti Close To River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by aariwa(m): 6:36am On Dec 07, 2017
FarmTech:

Thanks very much. I finally found land in Awkuzu. I'm partnering with another nairalander.
Okay my brother. Remain blessed
Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by FarmTech(m): 11:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
aariwa:
Okay my brother. Remain blessed
.. Amen. I'll keep u guys updated.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by aariwa(m): 7:17am On Dec 14, 2017
FarmTech:

Amen. I'll keep u guys updated.
Okay
Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by SpeakOut007: 1:54am On May 01, 2020
Any update bro about the farmland in Awkuzu? Looking into venturing in Agriculture especially in the east. I'm from Nkwelle Ezunaka, same LGA with Awkuzu, but I do not base in Anambra.
Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by FarmTech(m): 11:02pm On May 02, 2020
SpeakOut007:
Any update bro about the farmland in Awkuzu? Looking into venturing in Agriculture especially in the east. I'm from Nkwelle Ezunaka, same LGA with Awkuzu, but I do not base in Anambra.
I'm currently farming pepper and veg there. If u want to start, start small. Some NL that came here and rented 20-40 plots all ran away without even starting. Be ready to work hard.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by whirlwind7(m): 5:33pm On May 04, 2020
FarmTech:

I'm currently farming pepper and veg there. If u want to start, start small. Some NL that came here and rented 20-40 plots all ran away without even starting. Be ready to work hard.

grin grin grin
They ran away without even starting.
I wouldn't rent or lease that amount of land to begin with.
Don't know what they were thinking though. A lot can be achieved with an acre. Management is key.
Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:48pm On May 04, 2020
whirlwind7:

grin grin grin
Don't know what they were thinking though. A lot can be achieved with an acre. Management is key.

An acre is even much, that's about 6 plots shey. A lot can be achieved with just two plots
Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:51pm On May 04, 2020
SpeakOut007:

I believe anyone looking at agric in the east should concentrate on veggies and livestocks, especially as it relates to Imo state.

The number of hotels and restaurants in the state will require large number of farms to.meet their needs.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by Youngext: 9:15pm On May 04, 2020
FarmTech:

Which part of awkuzu did you find the land? The part I know that water crosses is around otoko area (okpala ikenga) around the state university area, I know this because I schooled there.
Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by FarmTech(m): 9:37pm On May 04, 2020
whirlwind7:

grin grin grin
A lot can be achieved with even less than an acre.
Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by FarmTech(m): 9:40pm On May 04, 2020
Youngext:

Which part of awkuzu did you find the land? The part I know that water crosses is around otoko area (okpala ikenga) around the state university area, I know this because I schooled there.
Obinetiti dusogu side. It has boundary with ukulu.
Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by Youngext: 8:56am On May 06, 2020
FarmTech:

Obinetiti dusogu side. It has boundary with ukulu.
Okay yes, I know the area
The beautiful thing about awkuzu land is that their farm lands are very arable and fertile for cultivation of any type.
Good luck sir
Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by abolaji62(m): 1:50pm On May 06, 2020
Abro perishable and vegetable fruit seller of Nigeria
Can help you sells all your crop you have in farm like
Tomato marrow cucumber green pepper water melon
Green chille rodo okro and etc ..our own is just to remove 10% in any price we sell it, for more info you can cantact us on :shop10 mile12 international market lagos or call 09033053043 or join our whatsapp group: https:///LXK092QGXEvBkFAJe4wnUT ...... thanks for your patronize
Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by FarmTech(m): 9:48pm On May 08, 2020
Youngext:

Okay yes, I know the area
The beautiful thing about awkuzu land is that their farm lands are very arable and fertile for cultivation of any type.
Good luck sir

Tnks.
Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by tikkykay: 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
FarmTech:

Thanks very much. I finally found land in Awkuzu. I'm partnering with another nairalander.
Hello Boss
Please what advise do you have for me...I have access to a land thats waterlogged due to a nearby river.i was told that the river is not so close but drainage is needed to divert the water elsewhere.
Its a residential area (a family lives there)so I plan planting there for now then maybe build if the lord permits later.
Do you think such a place will be good for farming and what are the things I could consider farming there?
It's not so expensive but I don't want to waste money buying a land that won't be useful.
Thanks
Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by FarmTech(m): 11:38am On Aug 30, 2021
tikkykay:

Hello Boss
Please what advise do you have for me...I have access to a land thats waterlogged due to a nearby river.i was told that the river is not so close but drainage is needed to divert the water elsewhere.
Its a residential area (a family lives there)so I plan planting there for now then maybe build if the lord permits later.
Do you think such a place will be good for farming and what are the things I could consider farming there?
It's not so expensive but I don't want to waste money buying a land that won't be useful.
Thanks
If it can be successfully drained, then u can plant anything there. I have encountered a land like that but once I channel the water out, it stopped being waterlogged.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by tikkykay: 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
FarmTech:

If it can be successfully drained, then u can plant anything there. I have encountered a land like that but once I channel the water out, it stopped being waterlogged.
Thanks for your response sir. How did you channel the water out without spending so much?
Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by FarmTech(m): 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
tikkykay:

Thanks for your response sir. How did you channel the water out without spending so much?
In my case, I just made ridges that slope downward. But it was a slight slope to prevent erosion.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by Samdo4life(m): 10:29am On Sep 01, 2021
FarmTech:

pls am from anambra I am interested in farming we can partner and agive something .
Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by FarmTech(m): 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2021
Samdo4life:
pls am from anambra I am interested in farming we can partner and agive something .
No partnership available now oo. And the lands here is almost finished.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MY CATFISH FARMING DIARY / Pls Help Fowl Pox Hitting My Birds Real Hard / Snail Farming Na Gold In 9ja, Revealed Live How To Start Snail Farming With Zero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.