Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

List Of The 23 States In Nigeria That Exceeded Borrowing Limits– FRC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of The 23 States In Nigeria That Exceeded Borrowing Limits– FRC (44486 Views)

Lagos, Osun, Cross River’s Debts Exceed Revenues By Over 480% - FRC / 23 Nigerian States Exceed Borrowing Limits – FRC [VIDEO] / This 23 States Currently Owe Workers Salary...see List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of The 23 States In Nigeria That Exceeded Borrowing Limits– FRC by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
ruggedized1:

Like seriously cheesy
a fool

Exercabating ur foolishness still makes me happy as am seeing the level mediocre has landed you in......it has limited ur ysdayn today and tomorrow.....kanted and non kanted has greater advantage but ur actions and prioritized foolishness just spelt msplaced youth and direction.....

I cry for a Nigerian child
Re: List Of The 23 States In Nigeria That Exceeded Borrowing Limits– FRC by BigIyanga: 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
ruggedized1:
Lagos, Rivers, Anambra, Ogun, Delta, Kano, are all good examples of economically capable and viable states.

All other states should be acquired by these aforementioned states.

Stop painting a glory pic of Ogun state. From Jan-Jun 2017, its net allocation stood at N10bn while its net deductions stood at N7bn. It simply means that 70% of its allocation is taken out before something is paid to into its account.
Re: List Of The 23 States In Nigeria That Exceeded Borrowing Limits– FRC by ruggedized1: 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
Asidethetruth:
I am fool
I am a cursed bastard, my father was equally born a bastard. I think I am cursed because I am still writing Jamb at my age.

You don't mean it cheesy
Re: List Of The 23 States In Nigeria That Exceeded Borrowing Limits– FRC by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
ruggedized1:

You don't mean it cheesy
A fool never ceases to be one and showcase his prowess....
Thats all i have for u.....
Re: List Of The 23 States In Nigeria That Exceeded Borrowing Limits– FRC by ruggedized1: 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
Asidethetruth:

I am a cursed fool. I live and swim in curse. My father was equally cursed

Thats all i have for u.....

Please tell us more. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari, Tinubu, Akpabio, Oshiomhole, Osinbajo At APC Caucus Meeting / Atiku's Wife, Jennifer, Campaigns In Ajegule, Lagos State (Photos) / Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.