Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

The Field Negro And The House Negro; the Igbo Example By Chukwubudike Ugbaja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Field Negro And The House Negro; the Igbo Example By Chukwubudike Ugbaja (2177 Views)

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Football Skills On The Field For Dogara @ 50 / Okowa Mourns Death Of DIG Donald Ugbaja / Show World Leaders Good Example By Being Fair To All – Atiku Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Field Negro And The House Negro; the Igbo Example By Chukwubudike Ugbaja by pazienza(m): 11:22am On Sep 28, 2017
Very apt.

The OP got it all right. Couldn't agree more.

2 Likes

Re: The Field Negro And The House Negro; the Igbo Example By Chukwubudike Ugbaja by SlayerForever: 11:34am On Sep 28, 2017
[s]
Guestlander:

Who made that possible? Was it not an Igbo General who made Nigeria a unitary state with a decree? If you willingly gave up your resources to someone else whose fault is it?
At least the African Americans did not sell themselves to slavery.
[/s]

Let's be honest. Afonja cannot have sense again.

1 Like

Re: The Field Negro And The House Negro; the Igbo Example By Chukwubudike Ugbaja by SlayerForever: 11:36am On Sep 28, 2017
[s]
mrphysics:

I don't know why you have to mention me. Where I am today, I did because I struggled to get there, I don't wait for a government to spoon feed me or anything. If Igbos are marginalized, why didn't you hold your senators responsible, your governors, you are with your enemies but the first line of attack is the federal government. Bro, I write on fiverr, I have a work, I earn my salary not from any Nigerian government.

Secondly, I hate politics, and I hate how politicians are going about it. Everyone except you believes Kanu went about it the wrong way.

You forgot how you insulted me the last time I thought you were reasonable enough to engage on a discussion? You forgot the stupid things that got you banned you did? If this is the kind of Biafra IPOB is leading us to, then I won't pray for it to come. Since I can't be in the minority that will have a different opinion and still lives in peace.

I think its good to mind your business and forget about politics. Everyday i come to nairaland, I am in the business section not romance section. I would appreciate not being mentioned again. I respect your opinion, kindly respect mine
[/s]
Re: The Field Negro And The House Negro; the Igbo Example By Chukwubudike Ugbaja by lovat(m): 11:37am On Sep 28, 2017
The list of #IgboHouseNiggas here are are Abagworo Yyeske mrvitalis beremx Urennakoli Victornezzar and their role model is Chief Slave Joe Igbokwe

1 Like

Re: The Field Negro And The House Negro; the Igbo Example By Chukwubudike Ugbaja by Victornezzar: 11:40am On Sep 28, 2017
lovat:
The list of #IgboHouseNiggas here are are Abagworo Yyeske mrvitalis beremx Urennakoli Victornezzar and their role model is Chief Slave Joe Igbokwe
don't get u Bro[i][/i]
Re: The Field Negro And The House Negro; the Igbo Example By Chukwubudike Ugbaja by lovat(m): 11:48am On Sep 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

don't get u Bro[i][/i]
Read it again our #IgboHouseNigga
Re: The Field Negro And The House Negro; the Igbo Example By Chukwubudike Ugbaja by Victornezzar: 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
lovat:
Read it again our #IgboHouseNigga
lol
I now get
Re: The Field Negro And The House Negro; the Igbo Example By Chukwubudike Ugbaja by dometome: 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
Guestlander:

You must be totally screwed up if you think you are making any sense here. Even the south Africans under apartheid never compare themselves to slaves.
blah blah blah! Read the 3rd point and STFU!
Re: The Field Negro And The House Negro; the Igbo Example By Chukwubudike Ugbaja by Guestlander: 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
dometome:
blah blah blah! Read the 3rd point and STFU!

Just tell me the name of your owner. I might be able to organize a fund raiser to buy your freedom back. Slavery has been abolished.

1 Like

Re: The Field Negro And The House Negro; the Igbo Example By Chukwubudike Ugbaja by HunterofPigs: 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
SlayerForever:

Let's be honest. Afonja cannot have sense again.
Afonja is dead motherfucker, he died in 1824. Before his death he was a General of the Oyo Empire army with troops in present day Nigeria, Benin, Togo, Ghana. When men were men, where were your ancestors? In caves!
Re: The Field Negro And The House Negro; the Igbo Example By Chukwubudike Ugbaja by SlayerForever: 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
[s]
HunterofPigs:

Afonja is dead motherfucker, he died in 1824. Before his death he was a General of the Oyo Empire army with troops in present day Nigeria, Benin, Togo, Ghana. When men were men, where were your ancestors? In caves!
[/s]

Romance the facking truth. Hahhahahhaha.
Re: The Field Negro And The House Negro; the Igbo Example By Chukwubudike Ugbaja by HunterofPigs: 2:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
SlayerForever:

Romance the facking truth. Hahhahahhaha.

That is the truth. Let it set you free. Unlike you, General Afonja is from a tribe that had pre-colonial history, military conquest and indelible art that still marvels archaeologists and modern day artists.
Here's a perfect bronze head made by his people in 14th century. Wheras you don't even know what bronze is in 21st century let alone make anything this perfectly stunningly accurate.

Re: The Field Negro And The House Negro; the Igbo Example By Chukwubudike Ugbaja by SlayerForever: 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
[s]
HunterofPigs:

That is the truth. Let it set you free. Unlike you, General Afonja is from a tribe that had pre-colonial history, military conquest and indelible art that still marvels archaeologists and modern day artists.
Here's a perfect bronze head made by his people in 14th century. Wheras you don't even know what bronze is in 21st century let alone make anything this perfectly stunningly accurate.
[/s]

Afonja go now. What is this?

1 Like

Re: The Field Negro And The House Negro; the Igbo Example By Chukwubudike Ugbaja by HunterofPigs: 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
SlayerForever:

Afonja go now. What is this?
Pig from Potor Republic. You should know a superior tribe when you see one. We don't roam the earth as economic refugees or push drugs to stay relevant.
Re: The Field Negro And The House Negro; the Igbo Example By Chukwubudike Ugbaja by SlayerForever: 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
[s]
HunterofPigs:

Pig from Potor Republic. You should know a superior tribe when you see one. We don't roam the earth as economic refugees or push drugs to stay relevant.
[/s]

Look,young Afonja. You cannot compare the Yoruba to the Igbo. We're leagues ahead young Afonja. This shouldn't make you feel bad though,just focus on bettering the situation of your people.
Re: The Field Negro And The House Negro; the Igbo Example By Chukwubudike Ugbaja by HunterofPigs: 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
SlayerForever:

Look,young Afonja. You cannot compare the Yoruba to the Igbo. We're leagues ahead young Afonja. This shouldn't make you feel bad though,just focus on bettering the situation of your people.

You have no history. Still confused if you're Jews or not. Your present is also full of confusion, to be a Nigerian or Biafran. The future of your generations yet unborn is even more uncertain. You my friend should focus on how not to go into extinction, because you're now an endangered species

1 Like

Re: The Field Negro And The House Negro; the Igbo Example By Chukwubudike Ugbaja by SlayerForever: 3:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
[s]
HunterofPigs:

You have no history. Still confused if you're Jews or not. Your present is also full of confusion, to be a Nigerian or Biafran. The future of your generations yet unborn is even more uncertain. You my friend should focus on how not to go into extinction, because you're now an endangered species
[/s]
Re: The Field Negro And The House Negro; the Igbo Example By Chukwubudike Ugbaja by HunterofPigs: 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
SlayerForever:
Quote me when you have something sensible to say.
Re: The Field Negro And The House Negro; the Igbo Example By Chukwubudike Ugbaja by SlayerForever: 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
[s]
HunterofPigs:

Quote me when you have something sensible to say.
[/s]
I really hope it's not a fellow guy disturbing me like this. I'm violently homophobic o. Just saying. Adios Diablo.
Re: The Field Negro And The House Negro; the Igbo Example By Chukwubudike Ugbaja by HunterofPigs: 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
SlayerForever:

I really hope it's not a fellow guy disturbing me like this. I'm violently homophobic o. Just saying. Adios Diablo.

With your half inch blokos? Park well.
Re: The Field Negro And The House Negro; the Igbo Example By Chukwubudike Ugbaja by SlayerForever: 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
HunterofPigs:

With your half inch blokos? Park well.
Homo
Re: The Field Negro And The House Negro; the Igbo Example By Chukwubudike Ugbaja by Voice234: 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
Shame on Governors from the south east
Re: The Field Negro And The House Negro; the Igbo Example By Chukwubudike Ugbaja by prodigy24: 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
mrphysics:

I don't know why you have to mention me. Where I am today, I did because I struggled to get there, I don't wait for a government to spoon feed me or anything. If Igbos are marginalized, why didn't you hold your senators responsible, your governors, you are with your enemies but the first line of attack is the federal government. Bro, I write on fiverr, I have a work, I earn my salary not from any Nigerian government.

Secondly, I hate politics, and I hate how politicians are going about it. Everyone except you believes Kanu went about it the wrong way.

You forgot how you insulted me the last time I thought you were reasonable enough to engage on a discussion? You forgot the stupid things that got you banned you did? If this is the kind of Biafra IPOB is leading us to, then I won't pray for it to come. Since I can't be in the minority that will have a different opinion and still lives in peace.

I think its good to mind your business and forget about politics. Everyday i come to nairaland, I am in the business section not romance section. I would appreciate not being mentioned again. I respect your opinion, kindly respect mine
I wrote long epistle to reply you, but I just deleted them
I want to tell you that I'm sorry for hurting you.
I hate to see fellow nwafor hurt.
I would like to have one on one chat with you. To show how deeply sorry I am.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Everything Obasanjo Said About Me And My Leadership Is Very Correct - Buhari / VIDEO: Difference Between Wear, Where & Were By Prof Yemi Osinbajo / Buhari Will Beat Atiku In Adamawa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.