Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty (14054 Views)

Here's The True Story Behind The Psquare Breakup Problems', / A New Twist To The Psquare Saga / “stop Fighting And Get A Dog” Banky W Message To The Psquare Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 30, 2017
jacyhelen:
My opinion===>Thisis rubbish..A woman u know for some years and your blood brother u grew up with for dunken years,which one is better??...
I wonder the kind of sex or charm this lola used on Peter..No wonder they never approved him marrying her....
Blood is thicker than water!!!!!
Brothers will stay there forever for u,in sun and rain but a Woman will Leave some day....Am a woman but must say the truth!!!
# sosad.
#so sad.
love is thicker than blood
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by Lordkylie(f): 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
tossie101:

An igbo girl will not do that.
If igbo girl will not marry u she will neva accept ur engagement.
She would tell u she can only date u.
you haven't been out much my dear or you won't be saying this. I have seen wicked ibo girls, their wickedness is not because of their tribe it's just their nature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rita Edochie Advises Men: "Respect Motherhood, Respect Women" / Jibola Dabo Attempted Suicide; How The Nigerian Actor Almost Killed Himself / Tiwa Savage Posts A Picture Of Herself In The Bathroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.