Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,677 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos (16383 Views)

Chikezie Uwazie Dies In US / Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja / Ijeoma Chikezie Bags FS-II Luxury Brand Endorsement Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by Wolfbrother(m): 9:03am On Sep 28, 2017
The f*** is "miss un world habitat" ?? clowns grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by efighter: 10:07am On Sep 28, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
why always igbo girls

Because Igbo girls and prostitution are like 5 & 6.
Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by malware: 10:44am On Sep 28, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
are you sure thats y..because im sure there are other contestants from other tribes

Few days ago I saw one list of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria contestants and all states were duly represented. Ironically, when I checked the contestant from my state, Kano, I saw an Igbo girl... In fact, all the core Northern states were represented by the Igbos.
Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by joinnow: 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
I just come to see alexreporter grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download : Alani Pamolekun Part 3 / Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label / Ini Edo: In Africa, The Girl Child Has No Place And Value

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.