Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Online Qur'an Classes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Online Qur'an Classes (346 Views)

Two Classes Of People Promoting The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. / Can God Be Seen? Qur'an vs Bible / What The Bible Says About The Qur'an (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Qur'an Classes by bimbax: 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
"I really want to memorize the Qur'an but work takes up all the time, wish I could get a flexible learning platform that can fit into my schedule".

"My child already knows how to recite the Qur'an but knows nothing about the rules and principles of recitation".

"Wish the relationship of family and i with the Qur'an can improve".

Worry and wish no more as Gleam Qur'an Academy is all you wish for and more.

We offer packages that meet your specific needs:

▪Online Qur'an classes
▪Private home lessons
▪Goal targeted contract,
▪And much more.

Bring your Qur'an memorization dreams to reality.

For enquiries:
Call or WhatsApp
Re: Online Qur'an Classes by bimbax: 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
Waste no time

Re: Online Qur'an Classes by bimbax: 5:51am On Sep 28, 2017
"...FOR VERILY, THE QUR'AN INTERCEDES FOR IT'S COMPANIONS ON THE LAST DAY ...Hadith.

Good morning.

(1) (Reply)

“The Spirit of David and Jehu runs through us both - Reason I support Fayose-Ffk / The Creative Realm(4) / The Holy Spirit Without Measure Is Available To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.