Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN (23709 Views)

Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki / 2019 Election: Dino Melaye Speaks On Constituents Decamping To APC / Reno Omokri Reacts To Akpabio Decamping To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by free2ryhme: 9:38am On Sep 28, 2017
Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by ba7man(m): 9:39am On Sep 28, 2017
PointZerom:

IPOB is Igbos, Igbos are Igbos the earlier your illiterate president knows this the better for his dying manhood.
You haven't gone for your rehabilitation. undecided
Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by dunkem21(m): 9:40am On Sep 28, 2017
Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by PointZerom: 9:43am On Sep 28, 2017
ba7man:
You haven't gone for your rehabilitation. undecided

No sir, pls direct me where you did yours.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by userplainly(m): 9:43am On Sep 28, 2017
Igbos should decamp to Arsenal....I hear they r losing fans
Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by deariekay(m): 9:45am On Sep 28, 2017
I sympthaise with the new ipob or the terrorists members in advance, anyway I trust our soldiers.na only Go Dem sabi.iyena nice.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 28, 2017
Biafra must be achieved.Unity my asss
deariekay:
I sympthaise with the new ipob or the terrorists members in advance, anyway I trust our soldiers.na only Go Dem sabi.iyena nice.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by sunnyb0b0(m): 9:46am On Sep 28, 2017
Aufbauh:
My question is that where is Nnamdi Kanu?
I can't believe that with the authority he spoke on some weeks ago he can just simply disappear from the scene even without a fight........ We no go gree!

I know his silence is giving you and your ilks sleepless nights.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by ba7man(m): 9:47am On Sep 28, 2017
PointZerom:
[sup][/sup]

No sir, pls direct me where you did yours.
IPOB members are required to undertake rehabilitation.

You've skipped yours.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by ozoemenaca: 9:47am On Sep 28, 2017
This is absolute rubbish, what fact has they got on this regards.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by ipobarecriminals: 9:47am On Sep 28, 2017
wink cool KANU the hopeless. hunchback.,fraudster is a TERRORIST.IPOBARECRIMINALS
Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by diegwu01: 9:48am On Sep 28, 2017
How can the president of the Biafran Country, just abandon his country and Disappear?
Hope he handed over to an Acting President, if not, he should be impeached
Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by jacyhelen(f): 9:49am On Sep 28, 2017
sarrki:
Can you just see

Igbos are terrorist organization rooted in terrorism for several decades

yes they are but God will Bless fulani and empower Bokoharam the non terrorist Organsation to wipe away the entire north

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by Reference(m): 9:50am On Sep 28, 2017
sarrki:
Can you just see

And can you see why tact rather than threats is the solution to what was a social problem.. ..and I emphasize 'was', because it appears all the government is good at is escalating situations and making mountains out of mole hills. Instead of containing it has dispersed the problem so solutions will become more costly, harder and prolonged. Instead of negotiating with one party they will have to negotiate with multiple parties, spreading resources of law enforcement thin and bogging down the criminal justice system.

It appears the government has not learned from similar conflicts in the south-south and north-east, that a problem can spread and deepen if not handled wisely. If they donot de-escalate the situation they will pay a heavy price and at the end of the waste still ask for negotiations. We need statesmen to stand up and be counted.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 28, 2017
madridguy:
If they like let them hide under Arsenal fans club Python will smoke them out. shocked
Is it because they are not armed like python dance that is why you are spewing shit?
diegwu01:
How can the president of the Biafran Country, just abandon his country and Disappear?
Hope he handed over to an Acting President, if not, he should be impeached

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 28, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
wink cool KANU the hopeless. hunchback.,fraudster is a TERRORIST.IPOBARECRIMINALS
Let the criminals and terrorist go!Why are you holding them to be part of the zoo?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by OjukwuWarBird: 9:53am On Sep 28, 2017
Nigeria government propaganda to cage the Spirit of Biafra.

The Spirit behind Biafra can not be caged

Address the core issues fueling the agitation
Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by OjukwuWarBird: 9:54am On Sep 28, 2017
ipobarecriminals:

Why do you want to share the same country with a people your Quran forbids you to have anything to do with.?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by ruffDiamond: 9:56am On Sep 28, 2017
Chai army of jobless ,unproductive and resourceless YOUTHS ALL OVER OBODO NAIJA! Nigeria is in a cesspit of trouble undecided

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 28, 2017
Aufbauh:
I can't believe that with the authority he spoke on some weeks ago he can just simply disappear from the scene even without a fight........ We no go gree!

He is in Cape Coast, Ghana
Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by OjukwuWarBird: 9:58am On Sep 28, 2017
Reference:

And can you see why tact rather than threats is the solution to what was a social problem.. ..and I emphasize 'was', because it appears all the government is good at is escalating situations and making mountains out of mole hills. Instead of containing it has dispersed the problem so solutions will become more costly, harder and prolonged. Instead of negotiating with one party they will have to negotiate with multiple parties, spreading resources of law enforcement thin and bugging down the criminal justice system.

It appears the government has not learned from similar conflicts in the south-south and north-east, that a problem can spread and deepen if not handled wisely. If they donot de-escalate the situation they will pay a heavy price and at the end of the waste still ask for negotiations. We need statesmen to stand up and be counted.

Buhari and his Hausa Fulani mafias think that if IPOB decides to pick up arms, that the theater will be in the South.

Only if they know that it might be North West that might be the theater

Dialogue and respect for a people's Choice remains the best

I am happy that the US, EU, UN etc have called for dialogue
Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by soonest(f): 10:00am On Sep 28, 2017
sarrki:
Can you just see

Dont you sound crazy?
Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by Reference(m): 10:01am On Sep 28, 2017
Aufbauh:

The fight is ideological not physical. I know you guys want blood. You crave destruction but it will be denied you while the freedoms and liberties of a progressive society will be achieved before your eyes. We will develop and look back to your types in decades to come as mere stepping stones, obstacles that led to the development of an egalitarian society where laws are made and kept in the interest of all.

I commend the igbos for keeping it peaceful despite the unprecedented provocations, the needless loss of lives and destruction of property. History is on your side. Oppression may last a while but freedom will always come. Nowhere in the world has it remained forever. Bloodshed will not define the struggle no matter how they want it to.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by PointZerom: 10:06am On Sep 28, 2017
ba7man:
Buhari's baboons and monkeys are required to undertake rehabilitation.

You've skipped yours.

Buhari's baboons and monkeys you mean?.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by omobritiko: 10:07am On Sep 28, 2017
Few Igbos know where Mazi is,if federal government is serious about this guy whereabout,5 million naira federal government hotline go full for all Kanu present and past addresses home and abroad...
Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by brightalo17: 10:07am On Sep 28, 2017
freeze001:

That's why his lawyer has approached the court to compel the army to account for his whereabouts and produce him for d continuation of his trial. If u are in d custody of the military can u talk? It's really shallow and myopic to expect that of him when he's most likely been unlawfully arrested to silence him or probably been killed by govt agents.
Shey you're deaf when his brother clearly stated that only Him Kanu Terrorist Nnamdi Abiama Usain bolt know his own whereabout ?
Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 28, 2017
Yyeske post=609043
59:

Come declare that Biafra now

BIAFRA will be declare when the time is right.. only been delayed..

and you will be alive to witness it.. no worries

no be muscle matter..or envy..
being tOo bitter about biafra might lead to untimely death..BP is very real.

cos i see you on every thread in politics section.
if you are a BMC /OMC.. tell them to increase your salary to help you save on health matters.

the SPIRIT iS ALIVE.. deal with it..
cos you can never..never ever ever...till you entire generation and that of folks like you.including your president and his party.
millions of biafra haterz..from the north.east west south..

can never ever..ever wish biafra away.. is real

even seun and his Mods..i mean the entire nairaland and media knows this..

so deal with reality...

some human forever wish to be slaves..

make them enjoy!

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by Jones4190(m): 10:08am On Sep 28, 2017
Shakua in the north, KANU in the east, badoo in the west and Fulani. Enemies everywhere but any where they are phyton will find them and dance
Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by ORIGENAL(m): 10:08am On Sep 28, 2017
Common sense which is not common in Nigeria fall on you Zoo proparganders, Igbos are IPOB, every born of igbo man is an IPOB ....ndi ara!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by excel4us: 10:08am On Sep 28, 2017
I have come to the conclusion that the WORST enemy to IGBO man is IGBO man.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by mavinc4u(f): 10:09am On Sep 28, 2017
PointZerom:

What do you know about biafra.

Leave him he is a kid. He was born when History has been scraped from Nigeria school curriculum.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by Jones4190(m): 10:10am On Sep 28, 2017
Why do you think President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration is afraid of Kanu and Indigenous People of Biafra?

It has nothing to do with fear. In the corridor of power, it is generally believed that the unity of Nigeria is not negotiable. Therefore, anyone who threatens the unity of Nigeria has to be crushed or jailed. That was what led President Olusegun Obasanjo to charge Mujahid Asari Dokubo, Dr. Fredrick Faseun, Otunba Gani Adams, and Ralph Uwazurike and put them away in Kuje prison. (Former) President (Umaru) Yar’Adua charged Henry Okah with treason and detained him. President Jonathan charged Charles Okah with terrorism and put him away in Kuje prison. The regime ensured that his brother, Henry was jailed in South Africa for threatening the corporate existence of Nigeria.

...now receive commonsense to reason like a normal being and not like one already used for political rituals. Amen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. / President Buhari Meets With African Ambassadors And CEO Of Samsung (PIX) / Tinubu: I Was Doubtful, Confused During Presidential Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.