Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Playboy Founder, Hugh Hefner Dies At 91(Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Playboy Founder, Hugh Hefner Dies At 91(Photos) (33561 Views)

Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony / Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder / Play Boy Founder Hugh Hefner Left Wife Crystal With Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Playboy Founder, Hugh Hefner Dies At 91(Photos) by ddjay: 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
Adaumunocha:
This guy really digged. The true grand digger.
Rest in Peace. Your legacy lives on.
Choi madam o,dem neva bury am, but Don bury already.
Re: Playboy Founder, Hugh Hefner Dies At 91(Photos) by naturefellow(m): 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

How have u in your "usefully spent life" been more successful than him.

You blacks have to learn something.. U don't foist your believes and morals on others believing it is more supreme; that is a stupid and perverted mentality.. It is plain silly.. U don't use your standards to judge people... Cos if they use theirs on you, you will most definitely come out short.

Despite all our overt "morally upright, and usefully spent life" how is our society

Mumu dey kill all of una..
you na white abi? Your comment reeks of self-righteousness even though it may have a point!
Re: Playboy Founder, Hugh Hefner Dies At 91(Photos) by stilldoingokay(f): 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
Samusu:
Oh Lord, thank yhu.

Celebration of a life well uselessly spent.

this very wicked, how could you do this to me, am very hungry right now.
Re: Playboy Founder, Hugh Hefner Dies At 91(Photos) by Mikkyblack: 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
Explorers:
Hugh Hefner, the founder of Playboy, has died aged 91.

Hefner was born on April 9, 1926 in Chicago, Illinois, and went on to become a millionaire after founding the influential men's magazine in 1953.

On Wednesday night the official Playboy Twitter account announced: 'American Icon and Playboy Founder, Hugh M. Hefner passed away today.

He was 91.

Hefner's death was confirmed in a statement from Playboy Enterprises that said he 'passed away today from natural causes at his home, The Playboy Mansion, surrounded by loved ones.

'Hefner's son, Cooper Hefner, who is also the chief creative officer of Playboy Enterprises, said:

'My father lived an exceptional and impactful life as a media and cultural pioneer and a leading voice behind some of the most significant social and cultural movements of our time in advocating free speech, civil rights and sexual freedom.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4927948/Hugh-Hefner-dies-aged-91.html

straight to hell..Devil is waiting for you
Re: Playboy Founder, Hugh Hefner Dies At 91(Photos) by Viergeachar: 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

Do not be deceived, not everyone believes in your fables, if u believe u will rot in hell.. Good for you, many other sensible people believes, death means the end, u simply stop existing...
Do not be deceived by all these trash, tales by moonlight.
If I may ask, where were u before u were born angry

The Bible foresaw your ilk:

1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
-Psalm 14:1

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
-Romans 1:22

There is no repercussion for believing in God, assuming you guys are right which can NEVER be the case. That means I am safe anyways... cool

But if it turns that I am right, which WILL SURELY be the case, you are doomed forever! embarassed Why take the risk
Re: Playboy Founder, Hugh Hefner Dies At 91(Photos) by zoedew: 2:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
He will be duly rewarded!
Re: Playboy Founder, Hugh Hefner Dies At 91(Photos) by fortunechy(m): 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
any where u find ur soul.....continue playing
Re: Playboy Founder, Hugh Hefner Dies At 91(Photos) by Lilimax(f): 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
Adaumunocha:
This guy really digged. The true grand digger.
Rest in Peace. Your legacy lives on.
Hefner also had a bevvy of 'girlfriends' who lived with him - usually several at a time - at his famed Playboy Mansion in Los Angeles.
Despite declaring that he had slept with more than a thousand women, shocked shocked
Re: Playboy Founder, Hugh Hefner Dies At 91(Photos) by perdollar(m): 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
finally he's died
Re: Playboy Founder, Hugh Hefner Dies At 91(Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
dis papa been dey press all those small small chikalas dah year sha! grin

my role model cool
grin
Re: Playboy Founder, Hugh Hefner Dies At 91(Photos) by Emarvel(m): 5:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
R.I.P till the resurrection morning, when we shall meet to path no more.......
Re: Playboy Founder, Hugh Hefner Dies At 91(Photos) by sisisioge: 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
Wow, I love this man. He was so free and bold. He lived his life without inhibitions...he was all right. RIP dude... rest in peace daddy yoo wink
Re: Playboy Founder, Hugh Hefner Dies At 91(Photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 29, 2017
dumie:

His life style tongue
But what about Rahab? Her lifestyle wasn't a model to follow but she sure as anything made it to Heaven. (Through the grace of God) undecided
Re: Playboy Founder, Hugh Hefner Dies At 91(Photos) by jozz(m): 9:07am On Sep 29, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

You blacks have to learn something.. U don't foist your believes and morals on others believing it is more supreme; that is a stupid and perverted mentality.. It is plain silly.. U don't use your standards to judge people... Cos if they use theirs on you, you will most definitely come out short.

Despite all our overt "morally upright, and usefully spent life" how is our society

On the contrary it is due to persons like you who have turned what is wrong to right that are responsible for the moral depravity so common in our society. The single greatest reason for all kinds of corruption in the world especially sexual depravity is the concept that everyone is at liberty to choose his own standards.

The fact that 116 persons agree with you shows that the situation is very serious.
Re: Playboy Founder, Hugh Hefner Dies At 91(Photos) by lovat(m): 7:19am On Sep 30, 2017
toplad97:
undecided
hello you sent me a DM
Re: Playboy Founder, Hugh Hefner Dies At 91(Photos) by lovat(m): 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
toplad97:
undecided
You sent a PM to me
Re: Playboy Founder, Hugh Hefner Dies At 91(Photos) by toplad97: 4:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
lovat:
You sent a PM to me
Ok bro. I saw your dp. Was going to chat you up to ask if you sew
Re: Playboy Founder, Hugh Hefner Dies At 91(Photos) by atheist5(m): 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
omojeesu:

He might have given his life to JESUS before death. CNN might not know and if they knew they won't report it.

And anyway we must focus on our own mortality and salvation working it out with 'fear and trembling' rather than debating another man's destiny not having all the facts like God His Creator.
not everything is about religion,educated people don't care about religion and god
Re: Playboy Founder, Hugh Hefner Dies At 91(Photos) by omojeesu(m): 7:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
atheist5:
not everything is about religion,educated people don't care about religion and god

I have no business with religion.

A so-called educated person without JESUS is indeed to be pitied. His education has become a barrier to true life now and in eternity. Now, this is not religion. Religion itself is a barrier also for those who engage and indulge in it.

JESUS hates religion but loves religious and irreligious people including so-called atheists. I do too.
Re: Playboy Founder, Hugh Hefner Dies At 91(Photos) by atheist5(m): 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
omojeesu:

I have no business with religion.

A so-called educated person without JESUS is indeed to be pitied. His education has become a barrier to true life now and in eternity. Now, this is not religion. Religion itself is a barrier also for those who engage and indulge in it.

JESUS hates religion but loves religious and irreligious people including so-called atheists. I do too.
please keep quit,your jesus is an historical fiction and you are an outright religious dogmatic,a right thinking person should not be spilling this thrash
Re: Playboy Founder, Hugh Hefner Dies At 91(Photos) by omojeesu(m): 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
atheist5:
please keep quit,your jesus is an historical fiction and you are an outright religious dogmatic,a right thinking person should not be spilling this thrash

Atheism is a philosophy of denials: No God. No JESUS.
The main attack is on God of the Bible and JESUS. Hardly do atheists attack Islam or other religions.

Your problem is JESUS. That is understandable. Every atheist and religionist hates JESUS and His people: Jews and Christians.

YOU are doing your father's work and I'm doing my Father's work. Your uncouth, disrespectful and hateful post reflects the spirit in you.

Great minds and great scientists, greater than YOU believe and love JESUS. Some were atheists but embraced JESUS as their Lord and Saviour later when they saw the Light and encountered the Living TRUTH.

May you wake up from your deception and pride before it is too late.
Re: Playboy Founder, Hugh Hefner Dies At 91(Photos) by atheist5(m): 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
omojeesu:

Atheism is a philosophy of denials: No God. No JESUS.
The main attack is on God of the Bible and JESUS. Hardly do atheists attack Islam or other religions.

Your problem is JESUS. That is understandable. Every atheist and religionist hates JESUS and His people: Jews and Christians.

YOU are doing your father's work and I'm doing my Father's work. Your uncouth, disrespectful and hateful post reflects the spirit in you.

Great minds and great scientists, greater than YOU believe and love JESUS. Some were atheists but embraced JESUS as their Lord and Saviour later when they saw the Light and encountered the Living TRUTH.

May you wake up from your deception and pride before it is too late.
oboy another delusionist,naw wa what the f5ck are you evening saying seft,get well soon
Re: Playboy Founder, Hugh Hefner Dies At 91(Photos) by ThinkWISELY(m): 12:54am On Oct 16, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

seconded!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When You're On A Break Is It Ok To Sleep With Someone Else? / Annoying Things Ladies Do (pictures) / Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.