Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,206 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Bride Chases Groom Who Cancelled Wedding Minutes Before Saying I Do - Video - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Chases Groom Who Cancelled Wedding Minutes Before Saying I Do - Video (56130 Views)

My Friends Wedding Is About To Be Cancelled / 8 Nigerian Entertainment Events Cancelled Because Of Coronavirus / Wedding Cancelled As Fire Kills Groom's Mother, Injures Others In Abia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Chases Groom Who Cancelled Wedding Minutes Before Saying I Do - Video by Sixaxis: 11:37am On Sep 28, 2017
Mayb d groom got an SMS or WhatsApp video of her bleeping an old friend of his..

Aftreall iv seen a situation where a friend to my friend bleeped the bride a day bfre the wedding.

So awkward when it got to the part when the pastor says.."do any one here have smthn to say..or let him/her forever hold the silence", as the bride stylishly looked at where we were sitting..

I nooded lyk "okay, derz nobody" buh insyd of me, I stood up..
Re: Bride Chases Groom Who Cancelled Wedding Minutes Before Saying I Do - Video by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:38am On Sep 28, 2017
buikem2:
I commend the man for being courageous enough to know that he is not ready for that marriage and then act on it. He'll be happier than those who deep down know they aren't ready nor really love but just go on with the marriage with fake smiles and a tormented married life.

Marriage is a strong commitment people don't know. Even Jesus said those who can should get married and those who can't should better stay away. Matthew 19:3-12

Why did he make his decision at the very last minute?
Re: Bride Chases Groom Who Cancelled Wedding Minutes Before Saying I Do - Video by zagorakis(m): 11:40am On Sep 28, 2017
Which enugu the sign post there says Abia state..
Re: Bride Chases Groom Who Cancelled Wedding Minutes Before Saying I Do - Video by Skmoda360(m): 11:43am On Sep 28, 2017
Crystalline:
What did she do to deserve this cruel punishment?
she might have done something grevious, so he bailed out just to save himself of future occurrence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Chases Groom Who Cancelled Wedding Minutes Before Saying I Do - Video by Jennifer89(f): 11:46am On Sep 28, 2017
The groom has no reason for such action. Why didn't he run before the wedding
Re: Bride Chases Groom Who Cancelled Wedding Minutes Before Saying I Do - Video by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 28, 2017
buikem2:

I did oh. It'll pain me but I'll be happy it also happened. Far better than living with a man that doesn't love me

That boy would pay cos karma is a bitch.
Re: Bride Chases Groom Who Cancelled Wedding Minutes Before Saying I Do - Video by Kekekenny(m): 11:52am On Sep 28, 2017
Best decision ever..instead of regretting his actions later. Becareful while enjoying your singlehood.we are watching u all.
Re: Bride Chases Groom Who Cancelled Wedding Minutes Before Saying I Do - Video by okenwaa(m): 11:56am On Sep 28, 2017
The man is rugged.

Teeree gbosa for him.

Women go dey do think say men no knw.....
A man's payback is always LOUD.

En fit sacrifice the money for hall,food and everytn mk en just see say body pain u grin
Re: Bride Chases Groom Who Cancelled Wedding Minutes Before Saying I Do - Video by okenwaa(m): 11:58am On Sep 28, 2017
Jennifer89:
The groom has no reason for such action. Why didn't he run before the wedding

If en run b4 d wedding,e no go sweet...
Wedding day own sure pass,e fit mk d gal craze grin

Akpo tested!!
Re: Bride Chases Groom Who Cancelled Wedding Minutes Before Saying I Do - Video by Jennifer89(f): 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
okenwaa:

If en run b4 d wedding,e no go sweet...
Wedding day own sure pass,e fit mk d gal craze grin

Akpo tested!!

But na wickedness na if him no like the babe him for hala say e no go possible no be to con disgrace her for the whole world people to see.
Re: Bride Chases Groom Who Cancelled Wedding Minutes Before Saying I Do - Video by okenwaa(m): 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
Jennifer89:

But na wickedness na if him no like the babe him for hala say e no go possible no be to con disgrace her for the whole world people to see.

D@'s his owwn definition of payback....
En go know say girls no dey play with dia wedding day and they also attatch so much importance to d@ day..

U no go blame d guy......u knw say una wey be women dey worry wella.

Just like my ex wanted me to get her pregnant b4 her wedding...........una get mind shaa
Re: Bride Chases Groom Who Cancelled Wedding Minutes Before Saying I Do - Video by Pat081: 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
This happens is Abia state
Re: Bride Chases Groom Who Cancelled Wedding Minutes Before Saying I Do - Video by okeyben10: 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
ds ain't naija. has to be somewhere east africa
Re: Bride Chases Groom Who Cancelled Wedding Minutes Before Saying I Do - Video by laudate: 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
buikem2:
I commend the man for being courageous enough to know that he is not ready for that marriage and then act on it. He'll be happier than those who deep down know they aren't ready nor really love but just go on with the marriage with fake smiles and a tormented married life.

Marriage is a strong commitment people don't know. Even Jesus said those who can should get married and those who can't should better stay away. Matthew 19:3-12
Why did he wait till a few minutes before the wedding, to realise he wasn't ready for the marriage? shocked Why didn't he call it off 2 weeks or 10 days or even a day, to the wedding? Why wait till the last minute? Thunder fire his head, over there.... angry
Re: Bride Chases Groom Who Cancelled Wedding Minutes Before Saying I Do - Video by buikem2: 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
laudate:

Why did he wait till a few minutes before the wedding, to realise he wasn't ready for the marriage? shocked Why didn't he call it off 2 weeks or 10 days or even a day, to the wedding? Why wait till the last minute? Thunder fire his head, over there.... angry

Even a second before answering the vow is enough for one to be truly convinced that he or she isn't ready for the marriage. In that case, he or she truly shouldn't go on with it.

It's marriage. MARRIAGE. It's not something you notice you not ready for at the last minute and still say "well let's go on". You'll hate yourself and the be suffer your partner.

It's better 2 weeks of crying coz of cancelled wedding than many years of crying coz of a man or woman wey no love you
Re: Bride Chases Groom Who Cancelled Wedding Minutes Before Saying I Do - Video by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
I won't even wish my enemy this, cry disheartening
Re: Bride Chases Groom Who Cancelled Wedding Minutes Before Saying I Do - Video by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
Crystalline:
What did she do to deserve this cruel punishment?

Was is cruel there? The guy changed his mind
Re: Bride Chases Groom Who Cancelled Wedding Minutes Before Saying I Do - Video by CosmicJames(m): 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
This one strong
Re: Bride Chases Groom Who Cancelled Wedding Minutes Before Saying I Do - Video by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
Although no much details as in what led the man to cancel the wedding. But since they have not said 'I do', and the priest blessing their union, they are yet to be called husband and wife. Better to cancel the wedding even at last minute before saying I do than breaking the marriage after wedding.
Re: Bride Chases Groom Who Cancelled Wedding Minutes Before Saying I Do - Video by newyorks(m): 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Heheheheheh cheesy
i love this kinda news lipsrsealed
are u dat evil?
Re: Bride Chases Groom Who Cancelled Wedding Minutes Before Saying I Do - Video by Assassin101: 2:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
she went behind n fvcked her ex, dude found out and knew that dis this shameful act of hers will continue even after he marries her then he decided to punish her for her detestable deed. wat better punishment than dis. echoes of devastation will linger in her life for a very long while.
Re: Bride Chases Groom Who Cancelled Wedding Minutes Before Saying I Do - Video by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
newyorks:
are u dat evil?

cool cool cool
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Bride Chases Groom Who Cancelled Wedding Minutes Before Saying I Do - Video by Kenzyy0(m): 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
It's finished
Re: Bride Chases Groom Who Cancelled Wedding Minutes Before Saying I Do - Video by JennieCutie4U(f): 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
na wah o... these people are beginning to mk marriage scary for the unmarried ones like us. Everyday it's one sad news or the other about this marriage thing... Anyways, I trust myself and I trust my God the more! No shaking!
Re: Bride Chases Groom Who Cancelled Wedding Minutes Before Saying I Do - Video by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
Like my post if you're also here to read comments.
Re: Bride Chases Groom Who Cancelled Wedding Minutes Before Saying I Do - Video by ikp120(m): 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
I just hope say he never pay bride price sha. grin grin grin

Marriage is the biggest scam in this generation! angry angry
Re: Bride Chases Groom Who Cancelled Wedding Minutes Before Saying I Do - Video by NaeChris: 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
Lol. To be sincere this one weak me o. I know say she do something, something that worths this magnitude of disgrace, which the girl knows. The guy can not be this heartless for no reason. She did something and it's pay back time. First to do no dey pain, na second to do dey pain. ''if i offendi you.. Biko sorry o baby take heart o.., sorry o baby take heart o. (in Davido's voice)
Re: Bride Chases Groom Who Cancelled Wedding Minutes Before Saying I Do - Video by double0seven(m): 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
So much daftness on nairaland nowadays.

Stu. pid fake video, stup. id fake story
Re: Bride Chases Groom Who Cancelled Wedding Minutes Before Saying I Do - Video by PINES: 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
buikem2:

You don't even have the full story. Please don't conclude or infer anything yet.

1 Like

Re: Bride Chases Groom Who Cancelled Wedding Minutes Before Saying I Do - Video by Chukabiz1961(m): 6:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
The last time i read about this similar case, it was groom chasing bride. What is happening.

1 Like

Re: Bride Chases Groom Who Cancelled Wedding Minutes Before Saying I Do - Video by Marshalxv(m): 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Heheheheheh cheesy
i love this kinda news lipsrsealed

As u love it,may it be ur portion .just wishing u well .
Re: Bride Chases Groom Who Cancelled Wedding Minutes Before Saying I Do - Video by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
Marshalxv:

As u love it,may it be ur portion .just wishing u well .

okay bruv smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Marries White Guy, Her Childhood Friend In London (Photos) / Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos / Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.