Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,687 members, 7,823,937 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) (37977 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. / Obituary Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Army Invasion (Graphic Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by proudlyYoruba(m): 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
magoo10:
Stop sounding like a lily livered person,everyday police and army kill innocent people for nothing and you come here to spew rubbish about people who have chosen to die for freedom. go and sleep in peace
No big deal, you can be a formidable player after you lose ur head. Man your mind should be ur greatest weapon. Fight the proper way and be dignified and not lead millions to their death. Buhari might prolly go to the ICC and 65% he might be discharged, the same way UHURU is walking free. Peace Bro, fire and brimstone cannot give u freedom this is not 7th century
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by OlaMiki: 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
for your mind now, u get sense , abi ?
guru90:

Uneducated Nigeria army...

Is not them shooting.... But their shooting was ordered by BUHARI..

IF THEY ARE WISE ENOUGH, THEY NO DAT THEIR SHOOTING DOES NOT MAKE SENSE AT ALL....

BUT IT WAS WELL PLANNED BY BUHARI DE EVIL MASTER HIMSELF IN THE NAME TO ARREST KANU BY FORCE...
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by attackgat: 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
Yyeske:
Were you there to know what actually transpired in Umuahia before the shooting, what do you say about soldiers being attacked days before the day they came for Nnamdi kanu and the soldiers were attacked unprovoked?
Only cowardly IPOB terrorists were not in Umuahia that day

It doesnt matter what happend in Umuahia, IPOB have their own story and the Army have their own.

What matters is if the rule of law was followed.

Does the Armed forces regulation act allow the Army to shoot civilians if provoked? It does not.

Does the rules of engagement allow the Army to shoot civilians because of sticks and stones? Is that proportionate response? No it is not

By virtue of section 217 of the constitution, are the Army allowed to invade a persons house or any area in Nigeria during peace times and take over the job of the police? No they are not.

Is the president of Nigeria allowed to deploy soldiers in a peaceful area devoid of armed insurrection? No he is not.

Im no Lawyer but the number of laws broken in relation to opration Python dance 2 in Abia state are many and we should all condemn them
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by magoo10(m): 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
No big deal, you can be a formidable player after you lose ur head. Man your mind should be ur greatest weapon. Fight the proper way and be dignified and not lead millions to their death. Buhari might prolly go to the ICC and 65% he might be discharged, the same way UHURU is walking free. Peace Bro, fire and brimstone cannot give u freedom this is not 7th century
I have passed through greater and breath taking challenges in life for you to be telling me these stories .I advice you to gather pry 3 pupils and counsel them about being afraid to die for nothing .
in this life there are numerous things that can take a mans life including being a coward .

1 Like

Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by drmuri(m): 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
may the good lord comfort his parents. Nnamdi KANU, it shall never be well for sending this young man to his early grave
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by corvoca86: 12:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
WHILE KANU IS HIDING SOME HERE ENJOYING HIMSELF , HIS FATHER AND MOTHER HAVE BEEN SECURED , HIS FAMILY LINING ABROAD AS LONDONERS .

YET THIS PEOPLE ALLOWED THEMSELVES TO BE PUSHED . He is dead , who is at loss now?? Nobody will be held responsible , the aim of his death is wasted because it cannot and can never be achieved . Currently South East economy has nosedived people are no longer coming to do business as before.

History will never forgive Nnamdi Kanu , for brainwashing these youths into this IPOB rubbish .
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by bayelsaowei(m): 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Nnamdi Kanu, fanatic as he might seem or be projected as, didn't shoot him or even weild a gun for that matter.

This isn't the usual gang-on-gang violence or isolated outbreak of violence.

This is the military's doing - shooting down an unarmed agitator.

Don't try to divert attention from the obvious.
it's crazy how nigerians have become..its obvious a majority of black people can only survive under dictators..
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by COCKCROW: 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
Abacha killed and killed but where is he?;
Abiola signed zoogeria into OIC but where is him;
Baba killed and killed now how is him, dying in pain and gradually,
Obason killed and killed but very soon will run mad;
Gowon killed and killed but now herdsmen have taken over his village;
And igbos are being killed, property seized, marginalized yet are more better off...
Just say more
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by holarfresh: 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
Rip ....buried with Nigeria flag after all?May God Forgive you for all the sin you have committed while you are alive .
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by calyto: 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
Meanwhile Nnamdi Kanu is somewhere chilling with a bottle of Champagne and two yellow girls.

This is the reward for incomprehensible idiocy
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by ITbomb(m): 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
Yyeske:
Since he knew they were coming for him, [b]why didn't he give himself up to prevent those deaths? [/b]Must kanu throw anything at soldiers when he has been instructing his terrorists to burn down the zoo, what were you expecting?
You mean surrendering to oppression?
If South African Blacks were giving themselves up, do you think they would have the freedom they enjoy today?
Sorry if I sounded harsh but I really don't know how to argue with cowards
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by proudlyYoruba(m): 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
magoo10:
I have passed through greater and breath taking challenges in life for you to be telling me these stories .I advice you to gather pry 3 pupils and counsel them about being afraid to die for nothing .
in this life there are numerous things that can take a mans life including being a coward .
Goodluck
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by Oblang(m): 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
magoo10:
you call it illusion but we call it the Biafra spirit,it can never be dampened,it you are a coward and afraid of death we are not., no freedom comes on a platter of gold.
If a police man can take a citizens life for #100 then biafra is worth dying for ,it is a very big illusion to think that you can force one Nigeria on Igbo's with guns and bullets,you better wake from slumber.

Shut up if u were not one of those throwing stones at soldiers in aba...
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by santopelele(m): 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
IkpuMmiri:
He Must Be One of The Biafran Secret Service Agent! May Your Blood Haunt Nnamdi Kanu, Till He Dies A Painful Death!
nairaland olosho general, no customers today?
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by COCKCROW: 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
koladebrainiac:
wasted

It is better, best dying for Biafra than dying in the hands of Boko Haram as a nigeria soldier. Any igbo man or woman dying fighting in the north-east died forgotten, died un-song, died a disgrace to fairness and justice, died where and for those who hates his posterity. Ipob is not died. All hai Biafra, land of the rising sun.
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by Oblang(m): 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
guru90:

Please, kindly remove spirit of fear in u..... @ All kindly stop all this mindsets.... freedom is not free.....

Yes freedom is not free. It should only cost u ur tact and sense and not ur life...this is avoidable.
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by Killurself: 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
Pls, don't RIP continue your agitation to hell, pls they should buried him with biafra flag, cap, uniform and enough stone so that incase anybody want to stop his agitation he can stone them, he will meet his biafra member there he should join them. If you dont like my comment you're free to killurself
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
PointZerom:

If you like lament till tomorrow, you are not the one that created English neither are you perfect and good at it. Stop behaving as if you know it all. I have so many screenshots of you and Omenka's grammatical errors even last 3 days you made one. No body respects you b'cos you speaks good English but an illiterate that's super rich is respected. Don't come here to correct people's grammar in as much as you underkwuruoto what they are trying to say. Comon sense fall on you.
All these obsession, for what exactly? Choi, see story.

Go and find something doing and stop following me around with Aba made English then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by FTreloaded(m): 1:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
Yyeske:
I am your nightmare
no, you're a jobless tout.
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
COCKCROW:

It is better, best dying for Biafra than dying in the hands of Boko Haram as a Nigerian soldier. Any Igbo man or woman dying fighting in the north-east died forgotten, died un-song, died a disgrace to fairness and justice, died where and for those who hate his posterity. Ipob does not die. All hai Biafra, land of the rising sun.
you should be ashamed of yourself . you should be ashamed. why don't u go on there and join Biafra now
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by Elbowroom: 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Nnamdi Kanu, fanatic as he might seem or be projected as, didn't shoot him or even weild a gun for that matter.

This isn't the usual gang-on-gang violence or isolated outbreak of violence.

This is the military's doing - shooting down an unarmed agitator.

Don't try to divert attention from the obvious.

What prompted the shoot out?
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by Elbowroom: 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
Crystolexy:
It won't be long, we'll change the dimension. We'll definitely avenge your death, 10 head for a fallen brother (whether IPOB or not) by the nigerian government.

It is simply a hatred against Igbo because the Arewa youth that gave a quit notice are still working freely without any question but, ordinary citizen asking for self determination which is with his rights was murdered by criminal benefactors of the one Nigeria

Chestbeating

Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by Dynast(m): 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
nrexzy:
Nnamdi has ir blood in his palm

Fools speak foolishly. It was Nnamdi Kanu that fired live bullets on unarmed protesters, Big Army terrorists, don't have access to rubber bullets, canister but live bullets. Wait we will see how ur end will be.
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by Elbowroom: 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
attackgat:
A young unarmed man was murdared by the Nigerian Army because they dont like his politics.

It maybe a different government tomorow and anybody could be murdered for having an opposite view.

People keep calling Kanu without considering that the Nigerian Army does not shoot people over the issue of Biafra alone, they shoot peoole for all kinds of reasons

So why should Nigeria have an Army that shoots people in peace times? That is barbarism

You are shot for Biafra today, shot for restructuring tomorow, shot for protesting next tomorow. How long before it will be your turn?

How many times have we heard that the Armies of other countries are shooting civilians?

Nnamdi Kanu didnt kill this young man, this man was killed as a result of having an uncivilised and unprofessional armed force in an uncivilised Nigeria.

Adiu Bro, in the struggle for freedom, some will fall along the way. But eventually, we shall be free and it will be the duty of the free to remember the sacrifice of the dead.

Nnamdi Kanu killed the young man

You people wonder why shekau can tell some people to go and do suicide bombing and you wonder why some Ipob miscreants can confront a soldier with gun with stones and bottles

Isn't that a suicidal attempt.?

Or will u rather want the soldiers to tender their weapons to Ipob miscreants just because they don't want to shoot your so called unarmed people? And kiss their feet?

You call Ipob unarmed, please define your unarmed
Is it until a person carries ak47 that u say he or She is armed?
So if I hold a broken bottle or cutlass or stones... am unarmed.?

The kid died because kanu said

Let's consider some of NNAMDI KANU'S SPEECHES:
"Nigeria is a zoo and everybody living in that God forsaken zoo deserves to die."
There will be no election in Anambra and I Dare Buhari to arrest me or send soldiers to arrest me in Biafra land and see if any of them will return alive
I will be coming to Abuja on 21st and I will come with 1millions biafrans and if anybody Dare arrest me, Burn down the zoo and Nigeria will seize to exist
I just launched Biafra secret security to Dealt with zoo
Nobody can arrest me and if they do , zoo will seize to exist and Biafra will be achieve fast
"Kumuyi should be stoned and dealt with thoroughly if he comes to Aba for his planned crusade."
"By the time we finish dealing with the animals in the zoo, there'll be none left to tell the story."
"We are assembling weapons and we need some more money to thoroughly equip our military to enable us unleash mayhem on Nigeria."
"Niger Deltans are cowards; we know what to do to them. Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers, Edo and Cross Rivers State are our territory and anybody who tries to oppose us will be crushed."
"No Ibo man should attend any Church where the pastor is a Yoruba man, they are criminals and fools."
"Nigeria should prepare for war, we are coming to annihilate you, my secret service are already studying the zoo and strategising."

Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
From the celebration it means they are happy he died.
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by Elbowroom: 1:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
magoo10:
Those who think that killing unharmed biafrans will quench the Biafra spirit must be joking.

Sleep on bro ,those who have taken your life will know no peace until Biafra is achieved ,they have only strengthened our collective resolve.

You people wonder why shekau can tell some people to go and do suicide bombing and you wonder why some Ipob miscreants can confront a soldier with gun with stones and bottles

Or will u rather want the soldiers to tender their weapons to Ipob miscreants just because they don't want to shoot your so called unarmed people? And kiss their feet?

"Nigeria is a zoo and everybody living in that God forsaken zoo deserves to die."
There will be no election in Anambra and I Dare Buhari to arrest me or send soldiers to arrest me in Biafra land and see if any of them will return alive
I will be coming to Abuja on 21st and I will come with 1millions biafrans and if anybody Dare arrest me, Burn down the zoo and Nigeria will seize to exist
Nobody can arrest me and if they do , zoo will seize to exist and Biafra will be achieve fast
"Kumuyi should be stoned and dealt with thoroughly if he comes to Aba for his planned crusade."
"By the time we finish dealing with the animals in the zoo, there'll be none left to tell the story."
"We are assembling weapons and we need some more money to thoroughly equip our military to enable us unleash mayhem on Nigeria."
"Niger Deltans are cowards; we know what to do to them. Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers, Edo and Cross Rivers State are our territory and anybody who tries to oppose us will be crushed."
"No Ibo man should attend any Church where the pastor is a Yoruba man, they are criminals and fools."
"Nigeria should prepare for war, we are coming to annihilate you, my secret service are already studying the zoo and strategising."
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by Elbowroom: 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2017

Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
Is this not the guy that kissed Nk's feet
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by attackgat: 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
Elbowroom:

Whatever you think Kanu has said, he still.has freedom of speech granted to him by the law. In a situation were his speech breaches the law, the law precribes that the police investigate and charge him if found wanting. Kanu is already in court.

It doesnt matter what happend in Umuahia, IPOB have their own story and the Army have their own.

What matters is if the rule of law was followed. 

Does the Armed forces regulation act allow the Army to shoot civilians if provoked? It does not.

Does the rules of engagement allow the Army to shoot civilians because of sticks and stones? Is that proportionate response? No it is not

By virtue of section 217 of the constitution, are the Army allowed to invade a persons house or any area in Nigeria during peace times and take over the job of the police? No they are not.

Is the president of Nigeria allowed to deploy soldiers in a peaceful area devoid of armed insurrection? No he is not.

Im no Lawyer but the number of laws broken in relation to opration Python dance 2 in Abia state are many and we should all condemn them
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by win2kwire: 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
If he is stupid enough to fall for ojukwu and Kanu 419 so be it, even illieterates can see the folly in the whole thing!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency / Army Withdraws Security From Akwa Ibom Government House, Governor Udom Cries / Dino Melaye Sings And Dances To The #StingyMenAssociation Anthem (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.