Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor (40174 Views)

Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 / TSTV To Launch October With Over 11 Sports Channels / Goodnews: TSTV To Launch October 1st With 11 Sports Channel In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by enemyofprogress: 9:09am On Sep 28, 2017
jrerico1:
I am even tired
make I call death for you?so that you can rest

3 Likes

Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by donbrowser(m): 9:09am On Sep 28, 2017
Na so, I've said it before that social media protest is the way to go in Nigeria jus like the other day NCC decided to increase data plans.

E-aluta is the way forward, #saynotomonopoly

12 Likes

Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by solufemiwa(m): 9:10am On Sep 28, 2017
Elslim:
this TSTV Na scam oh...

You get sense so DSTV agent

6 Likes

Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by LesbianBoy(m): 9:10am On Sep 28, 2017
conyema12:
This offer is too good to be true

Abi o! And you know what they say about something that is too good to be true grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by slimthugchimee(m): 9:10am On Sep 28, 2017
Can someone pause the subscription when they take light undecided

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 28, 2017
SOFTENGR:
Do they show different EPL matches simultaneously.

they might show diff EPL games simultaneously because they ve abt 3 BEIN sports channels

3 Likes

Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by Esusustuffs: 9:11am On Sep 28, 2017
Ok. Visit www.esusustuffs.com for amazing products.
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by jrerico1(m): 9:11am On Sep 28, 2017
enemyofprogress:
make I call death for you?so that you can rest
No you can call death for yourself, as am still enjoying my life. Retard

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by aluma(m): 9:11am On Sep 28, 2017
Happy birthday to me tstv dnt worry I will share every parts of my gotv as birthday gift to every gotv office

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by Pizzy01(m): 9:11am On Sep 28, 2017
Why do I find this too good to be true? #5000 for Decoder & Dish... Okay, we're waiting...

3 Likes

Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by enemyofprogress: 9:12am On Sep 28, 2017
Elslim:
this TSTV Na scam oh...
sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

4 Likes

Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by sunluv(m): 9:12am On Sep 28, 2017
if this people TSTV really mean what they are saying, i think Nigeria factor must set in because by our nature our leaders hate good things but God will help us out

1 Like

Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by SenorFax(m): 9:12am On Sep 28, 2017
Carry on joor

DSTV don f-uck up since

Now they wanna pull you down

Oya let's summon a beautiful thunder on DSTV and their package

5 Likes

Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by enemyofprogress: 9:12am On Sep 28, 2017
Pizzy01:
Why do I find this too good to be true? #5000 for Decoder & Dish... Okay, we're waiting...
it's true,I have already boughted my own two days ago
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by Samusu(m): 9:13am On Sep 28, 2017
Elslim:
this TSTV Na scam oh...

Yhu too na scam. Junk mail

3 Likes

Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 28, 2017
Pidgin2:

It seems you are a saddist?
exactly my thought

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by Fuadeiza(m): 9:13am On Sep 28, 2017
Men!.. this is revolution........

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by hermosa7: 9:14am On Sep 28, 2017
saint047:
This is good news for Democracy

SAI BUHARI cheesy
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 28, 2017
SOFTENGR:
Do they show different EPL matches simultaneously.

yes

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by Elslim: 9:14am On Sep 28, 2017
Samusu:

Yhu too na scam. Junk mail
lool
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by enemyofprogress: 9:14am On Sep 28, 2017
jrerico1:
No you can call death for yourself, as am still enjoying my life. Retard
fear fear boy,he no wan die because him dey fok him landlord wife grin grin
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by slowice(m): 9:15am On Sep 28, 2017
Omo thank goodness, because the kin fear wey catch about that rumor fit give old men high BP, lol

1 Like

Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 28, 2017
enemyofprogress:
it's true,I have already boughted my own two days ago

where did u buy urs pls?
this TSTV is a very gud for us
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by enemyofprogress: 9:16am On Sep 28, 2017
Bayajidda1:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
For where na Brotherly?
for amaka food canteen at iyana ipaja,Lagos
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by royalamour(m): 9:16am On Sep 28, 2017
Elslim:
this TSTV Na scam oh...

I hate negative doomed people.

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by adem30: 9:16am On Sep 28, 2017
These people are obsess with the word Cabal.

Same way they have been shouting Cabal against Osibanjo all these while.

I don't blame them, I only pity gullible that believe every rubbish they read
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by dataking: 9:17am On Sep 28, 2017
The subscription plans and rates are not sustainable. Guess they just want to get enough subscribers on board and then start to hike rates or cut channels. Good move though, I support a break of Multichoice’s dominance and exploitation.
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by enemyofprogress: 9:17am On Sep 28, 2017
Eaa247:

where did u buy urs pls?
this TSTV is a very gud for us
I boughted it in my dreams
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by enemyofprogress: 9:18am On Sep 28, 2017
dataking:
The subscription plans and rates are not sustainable. Guess they just want to get enough subscribers on board and then start to hike rates or cut channels. Good move though, I support a break of Multichoice’s dominance and exploitation.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:19am On Sep 28, 2017
Nigerian mkt is so wide and profitable unfortunately dstv failed to use that as an advantage. imagine over 2 million football lovers in lagos alone who are willing to pay 3k monthly for subscription. compared to few houses paying 6k+ and above for subscriptions.
football is the only thing that brings iboyorubahausa together even ipob, bokoharam & afonja will sleep in the same room cos of soccer.
From the comments and reactions on dis topic so far, it shows dstv has really stepped on toes. If all said is true i think it is going to be the best independence gift to Nigerians.
welcome tstv. long live tstv.

9 Likes

Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by wristbangle: 9:23am On Sep 28, 2017
quiverfull:
It was not until Glo launched per second billing for GSM calls that MTN agreed to it. DSTv will only agree to pay per view when they are forced by serious competition.
I pray that day has come.

South Africa companies are swiftly known to scam Nigerians of our hard earn money. Like u said if not for glo, we would still be on per mins billing. I just hope tstv would meet our expectation so we can quickly dump the xenophobic cable networks that have corporately stole our money for too long.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by CeediPee(m): 9:23am On Sep 28, 2017
The only thing that will make me e to believe is when you have truly lunch in October 1st but for now fingers crossed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omosede Igbinedion Shows Support For Tboss / #bbnaija: Tobi Wins Head Of House, Picks Khloe To Share His Luxury Bedroom / What Happened To TSTV?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.