Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor (40172 Views)

Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 / TSTV To Launch October With Over 11 Sports Channels / Goodnews: TSTV To Launch October 1st With 11 Sports Channel In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by colossus91(m): 9:23am On Sep 28, 2017
will buy it next week sha as i will wait for champions leagues and english premier league to be played i dnt want stories biko startimes said same things!,

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 28, 2017
this TSTV shud b one of best thing to happen in satellite broadcasting in Nigeria if its eventually launched nd the owners fulfil their promise.
I can't wait to switch to their service. Multichoice tru DSTV has milked us dry.
Trust me if TSTV works out more service providers will come out the subscription reduced.
At least GSM s case study

4 Likes

Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by eluquenson(m): 9:26am On Sep 28, 2017
I can't wait to buy
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by M2dX(m): 9:27am On Sep 28, 2017
enemyofprogress:
it's true,I have already boughted my own two days ago
where?
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 28, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I boughted it in my dreams
pls wake up from ur sleep. u may get malaria if u dream too much

1 Like

Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 9:29am On Sep 28, 2017
Where can I get the decoder to buy in Port Harcourt?
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by Moganajoe: 9:35am On Sep 28, 2017
maximunimpact:
Nigeria’s first indigenous cable television network, TSTV Africa has debunked rumors making rounds on social media alleging cabals who have stake in DSTV are frustrating the October 1st launch date.

In a post made by TSTV Africa on their official Facebook page, the cable network wrote “2 days to go, October 1st”, reassuring Nigerians that indeed TSTV is coming as advertised.

Also when asked by a Facebook user that “There are rumors making the rounds that TSTV have not obtain the NCC license and that

politicians and other stake holders in DSTV are frustrating the efforts of TSTV to launch in Oct 1s ……”, the digital cable network said in response that “TSTV Africa has all the legal rights/documents and infrastructures to commence operation in Nigeria. Please disregard rumors”.

Nigerians has been in anticipation since TSTV made an announcement that they will be launching on Independence Day with interesting packages such as pay-per-view with 100 channels including 12 sports channels for all the football leagues.

The decoder also has a hotspot of 20Gb and video call conferencing with a camera.

The TSTV decoder will have 50 gb hard disk to record TV programs and a pause/play function.

It is the first Nigerian TV to launch a Pay as you use so you can pause your subscription whenever you are traveling.

It is just N5000 for the decoder and dish and subscription prices are N200, N500, N1000, N1500 and N3000 respectively.

https://www.financialwatchngr.com/2017/09/28/tstv-set-launch-october-1st-debunks-cabal-rumor/

Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Seun

Is a welcome Idea, provided it wouldnt be like hitv some years ago.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by Pizzy01(m): 9:36am On Sep 28, 2017
enemyofprogress:
it's true,I have already boughted my own two days ago
Wow, that's good to know! We'll be waiting, then
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by hamzeiy: 9:36am On Sep 28, 2017
I cant wait to buy this thing. This was the way mtn took us to ransom before glo came to the rescue. South africans are just ingrate politically and economically
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by smileyoo: 9:39am On Sep 28, 2017
hope its true. dstv don scrape our hair for ages.
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by ObaKlaz: 9:40am On Sep 28, 2017
I support any innovation that can nail Dstv's coffin and send it down 6ft below.
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by iamogunlowo(m): 9:40am On Sep 28, 2017
Elslim:
this TSTV Na scam oh...
My guy how e take be scam
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by DidiLove1: 9:43am On Sep 28, 2017
quiverfull:
It was not until Glo launched per second billing for GSM calls that MTN agreed to it. DSTv will only agree to pay per view when they are forced by serious competition.
I pray that day has come.

Please stop praying for pay-per-view, its the most expensive thing ever. NO TO PAY-PER-VIEW.
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 9:43am On Sep 28, 2017
if they wont show premiership football live, then there is no need.
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by Elslim: 9:44am On Sep 28, 2017
iamogunlowo:

My guy how e take be scam

just wait and cee
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 28, 2017
saint047:
This is good news for Democracy

Honestly cheesy

Check my Signature: Complete Bulk SMS Website for N12,500 - Buy SMS Units at 73kobo Only.
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by userplainly(m): 9:46am On Sep 28, 2017
Abeggi! Another STARTIMES in Disguise....
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:46am On Sep 28, 2017
I hope TSTV won't fumble, I can't wait to dump those South African company called multi choice. I don't know why I just dislike South Africans companies in Nigeria, may be because the way they treat Nigerians in their country.

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by rozayx5(m): 9:49am On Sep 28, 2017
if any thing happens to TSTV

all meaning ful Nigerians shud lead a protest to NBC offices

nationwide cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by onos217(m): 9:52am On Sep 28, 2017
Just like "HiTv",they will also come and go.
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by jacyhelen(f): 9:53am On Sep 28, 2017
maximunimpact:
Nigeria’s first indigenous cable television network, TSTV Africa has debunked rumors making rounds on social media alleging cabals who have stake in DSTV are frustrating the October 1st launch date.

In a post made by TSTV Africa on their official Facebook page, the cable network wrote “2 days to go, October 1st”, reassuring Nigerians that indeed TSTV is coming as advertised.

Also when asked by a Facebook user that “There are rumors making the rounds that TSTV have not obtain the NCC license and that

politicians and other stake holders in DSTV are frustrating the efforts of TSTV to launch in Oct 1s ……”, the digital cable network said in response that “TSTV Africa has all the legal rights/documents and infrastructures to commence operation in Nigeria. Please disregard rumors”.

Nigerians has been in anticipation since TSTV made an announcement that they will be launching on Independence Day with interesting packages such as pay-per-view with 100 channels including 12 sports channels for all the football leagues.

The decoder also has a hotspot of 20Gb and video call conferencing with a camera.

The TSTV decoder will have 50 gb hard disk to record TV programs and a pause/play function.

It is the first Nigerian TV to launch a Pay as you use so you can pause your subscription whenever you are traveling.

It is just N5000 for the decoder and dish and subscription prices are N200, N500, N1000, N1500 and N3000 respectively.

https://www.financialwatchngr.com/2017/09/28/tstv-set-launch-october-1st-debunks-cabal-rumor/

Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Seun

With 200 channels and 10G free data at the Price of 5k will tell any sensible Nigeria that Dstv and Telecom[Mtn and co] will never allow Tstv to survive.i wipe for Nigeria...
I knew this gona happen!!!!!
What's happening in this country? If truly, they somehow manage to frustrate TStv's startup, then nothing good can ever come out of this country...
Until we all march to all DSTV station and deal with them things will not happen. South Africans will never allow any foreign company to compete with their indigenous companies.
We are the one doing ourselves. Like same generator cabals importers working against electricity!!!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by azahmed(m): 9:53am On Sep 28, 2017
SOFTENGR:
Do they show different EPL matches simultaneously.
Having multiple BeingSport channels will make that possible. BeingSport and sky sports shared EPL Tv rights
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by iamogunlowo(m): 9:54am On Sep 28, 2017
Elslim:

just wait and cee
make we see now
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by Banter1(m): 9:55am On Sep 28, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I have already boughted my own decoder but it's yet to be activate
Liar Mohammed weldone. Tstv talk say you can't pre-order their decoder, its on their facebook page.
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by jacyhelen(f): 9:56am On Sep 28, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I have already boughted my own decoder but it's yet to be activate

boughted..Jesu!!!
Are a yoruba or hausa muslim??

1 Like

Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by Dbisector(m): 9:56am On Sep 28, 2017
Elslim:
this TSTV Na scam oh...
see your wide mouth...Na rumour
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by kings09(m): 9:59am On Sep 28, 2017
abdulwizzy:
Nigerians love fake news more than anything, they are the most easily deceived people on earth. Most expecially relating to government.
Our govt aren't trustworthy. So who do u blame even wen the govt is saying d truth. Or u could tell us how to differentiate btw fake n real news
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by everG: 10:00am On Sep 28, 2017
PLEASE BUZZ ME IF U NEED IT, AM GIVING IT FOR FREE AS PART OF PROMOTING THE NIGERIA INDEPENDENT CELEBRATION.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by shinel(f): 10:04am On Sep 28, 2017
Good news, DSTV rip off #ourmumudondo
My DSTV and Startimes decoder for sale. Please contact, cheap price.
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by Prazmira(m): 10:04am On Sep 28, 2017
Before 3pm on Saturday 30th September, I'm returning my Gotv decoder with more than two weeks subscription to their branch office in my area. Bad network, old and unpopular football matches, old movies, and everyday scaning goodbye.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by Banter1(m): 10:07am On Sep 28, 2017
EMEKA1MILLION:
Where can I get the decoder to buy in Port Harcourt?
Here-> SISTEMGEORGE COMPANY.
GERRET PLAZA ELIMGBU.
RIVER STATE PH RIVERS
PHONE: 08038986019
EMAIL: sistemgeorge@yahoo.com

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omosede Igbinedion Shows Support For Tboss / #bbnaija: Tobi Wins Head Of House, Picks Khloe To Share His Luxury Bedroom / What Happened To TSTV?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.