Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh (49237 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa / My Father Was Assassinated In Our Presence — Teni / Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by Dshocker(m): 9:22am On Sep 28, 2017
I don't mind for Tonto to bear me a child...
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by Queenext: 9:22am On Sep 28, 2017
Billionaire gardener

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by Blackfire(m): 9:23am On Sep 28, 2017
Na wao
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by danjaba(m): 9:23am On Sep 28, 2017
I pity the small baby under this shameless woman custody. Hard drugs has already taken toll of her. Nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by fgideon: 9:24am On Sep 28, 2017
[quote author=ELVISHOT post=60902845]Tonto Dikeh revealed this here https://www.nairaland.com/4083758/tonto-dikeh-curses-azuka-ogujiuba while blasting Azuka Ogijiuba.

Before then, there were rumours that Obasanjo was Churchill's father.[/quote ]
Let this guy live in peace and you move on with your life if you really care about it

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by Greenback: 9:24am On Sep 28, 2017
This is the kind of pain a yauba feels when he comes across the word Conehead grin grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by teacherbim(f): 9:26am On Sep 28, 2017
It's only a foolish African man that would marry this woman again,she is not a matured lady at all

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 28, 2017
grin grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by kagari: 9:26am On Sep 28, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by otokx(m): 9:28am On Sep 28, 2017
Jigsaw puzzle, now we understand the source of his wealth.
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by gurunlocker: 9:30am On Sep 28, 2017
That's why I don't trust people with my secret, they will use it against you someday.... Even if he was his gardener, Churchill is doing great as a son of a gardener now.

7 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by deariekay(m): 9:31am On Sep 28, 2017
Dirty lady ,yeye babe,toothless bulldog.oniranu dust bin. Even if the father is a security man and so. You better continue to live ya wayward life.

5 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by oglalasioux(m): 9:31am On Sep 28, 2017
A gardner's son turn millionaire. That's accolade, Tontoh Dike, not berating.

5 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by chronique(m): 9:32am On Sep 28, 2017
Tonto Dike should go and sit down somewhere. His father not being Obasanjo isn't news to most of us. As a matter of fact, I found it amusing when people said He was Obasanjo's son cos back then, this dude attended the same school with some of us. That being said, I do not think being a gardener to a former sitting president, is anything that one should be ashamed of. In my opinion, she hasn't said anything that I think can rattle Churchill yet.

7 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by heywhytech1(m): 9:32am On Sep 28, 2017
Does that mean Tonto Dikeh doesn't know when to use where and were ? This is quite terrible .

9 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by donbenie(m): 9:33am On Sep 28, 2017
Wouldn't expect any less from a STVPID CVNT..

5 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by hokafor(m): 9:35am On Sep 28, 2017
Churchill will be thanking God that he left this lunatic , otherwise this crazy b....ch is capable of changing the Destiny of a well established man to that of a pauper

10 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by userplainly(m): 9:35am On Sep 28, 2017
wait o! this is BIG! was he the a "Gardener" on bushes n flowers, Gardener of OBJ's secret bank account or Gardener of Stella's puna area.....,I want to knoo
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by Nukilia: 9:36am On Sep 28, 2017
gurunlocker:
That's why I don't trust people with my secret, they will use it against you someday.... Even if he was his gardener, Churchill is doing great as a son of a gardener now.

That's the code bro! If you want to live long, never trust people with your secret. They'll call you all sort of names, don't ever mind them. Thumbs up for your comment. grin

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by Sterope(f): 9:37am On Sep 28, 2017
She needs help

8 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by byemx06(m): 9:37am On Sep 28, 2017
ELVISHOT:
Tonto Dikeh revealed this here https://www.nairaland.com/4083758/tonto-dikeh-curses-azuka-ogujiuba while blasting Azuka Ogijiuba.

Before then, there were rumours that Obasanjo was Churchill's father.

so

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by Pidginwhisper: 9:39am On Sep 28, 2017
IAMSASHY:
Dis lady shud respect her self already, atleast he wsnt am armed rubber undecided
But una 2 resemble grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by Praktikals(m): 9:40am On Sep 28, 2017
if this is true, then I suspect Baba played away match with the gardeners wifey.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by femi4: 9:45am On Sep 28, 2017
IAMSASHY:
Dis lady shud respect her self already, atleast he wsnt am armed rubber undecided
I wonder o....as if being a gardner is a crime.

5 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by onyekachee(f): 9:45am On Sep 28, 2017
Tonto why na
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 28, 2017
It really doesn't matter his background it's what he has become and what he will be you have to work with as a woman I really don't know what's going on here but this story is something else sounds like you are determined to paint him live your truth don't narrate it if it's authentic we will see it soon.
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by Annie939(f): 9:52am On Sep 28, 2017
hahahahahaha this lady is at it again oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by abbeyty(m): 9:56am On Sep 28, 2017
what is wrong with that a**hole ? who be your own father?

5 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 28, 2017
deariekay:
Dirty lady ,yeye babe,toothless bulldog.oniranu dust bin. Even if the father is a security man and so. You better continue to live ya wayward life.

Don't mind her. Even me sef will gladly and proudly marry Churchill cheesy

If and only If he's faithful and loyal.

Cause am loyal like kilode.

Tonto is just a frustrated thing.

4 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by Joel3(m): 9:57am On Sep 28, 2017
its only a witch that want their ex to die, suffer, failed. now i can confirm this woman is a witch.

everything she has been saying is all lies. she is only trying to play the victim card. please run from any woman once you notice she always wish her ex to failed in life. they are not worth being around with. you will also be the victim sooner or later.

5 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 28, 2017
Praktikals:
if this is true, then I suspect Baba played away match with the gardeners wifey.

Damn right. The real story between the lines is that Churchill is Obasanjo's illegitimate son, but he can't claim him because of the relationship between the two families.

How does Baba explain to the world that he was banging his gardener's wife on the sly? Big shame!
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by vivyXx3(f): 10:03am On Sep 28, 2017
Is it only me that feels this woman should go and rest angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To Cubana Chief Priest's Arraignment & Bail / Onome Oyaide (Big Tyme) Is Dead / Fans To Foluke Daramola: Your Makeup Is Too Much, It Covers Your Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.