Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,382 members, 7,815,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Policeman On Duty With Gun In Rivers Dressed In Native Outfit (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman On Duty With Gun In Rivers Dressed In Native Outfit (Photos) (66557 Views)

Soldiers Beat A Policeman On Duty In Ibadan (Video) / Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop / Armed Robbers Kill Policeman On Abuja-Kaduna Road After Gun Battle (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman On Duty With Gun In Rivers Dressed In Native Outfit (Photos) by oluxzy: 11:29am On Sep 28, 2017
he is undercover na grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Policeman On Duty With Gun In Rivers Dressed In Native Outfit (Photos) by Nostradamu(m): 11:31am On Sep 28, 2017
Apart from being a risk to the citizen, he's also marking himself out for an attack. That's my major problem with these servicemen/women, they always equate assault rifles with respect or power. Sadly, nothing could be further from the truth. Power is VERY fluid and changes hands faster than Mountain of Fire holds it's yearly crusades. Then again, I guess the concept of policing, intelligence gathering, and sting operations is rocket science in Nigeria courtesy of the clowns we have as politicians.
Re: Policeman On Duty With Gun In Rivers Dressed In Native Outfit (Photos) by Nbote(m): 11:32am On Sep 28, 2017
Chascop:
don't condemn him yet. you never can tell what prompted to that.

so, if it's an armed robbery attack, you expect him to start wearing his uniform before handling a gun

So he wore native and a pair of slippers to combat an armed robbery attack and afta d attack resumed at a checkpoint? How can u differentiate between d robber and d police? Let's try to b reasonable pls
Re: Policeman On Duty With Gun In Rivers Dressed In Native Outfit (Photos) by oyejideogunjumo: 11:32am On Sep 28, 2017
Josephjnr:
Naxo,he is the police and not the uniform.
It is the uniform that makes him a police. Besides no means of identification in case something goes wrong
Re: Policeman On Duty With Gun In Rivers Dressed In Native Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 28, 2017
Untainted007:
That shows the level of insensitivity in this country. But wait, what makes some Nigerian Policemen different from armed robbers and kidnappers?
in Nigeria opposite of the norm is what it is. Robbers and kidnappers are the ones that wear " uniforms"
Re: Policeman On Duty With Gun In Rivers Dressed In Native Outfit (Photos) by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 11:35am On Sep 28, 2017
chiiraq802:
Just imagine....Thats how dey go around robbing and killing innocent people...

look what he's wearing on his feet.
can't even run with that.
he's supposed to maintain peace and order, how do he intend going after a criminal with that?
Re: Policeman On Duty With Gun In Rivers Dressed In Native Outfit (Photos) by agyo(m): 11:35am On Sep 28, 2017
Bayajidda1:

Northern Nigeria or anywhere, but not PH.

Are you sure you are in PH?

They dressed worse than this truly. Haven't you see them carrying axe/matchet around like "recognised" armed robbers. This "unpolicecally" of them.

God help us o!!!
Re: Policeman On Duty With Gun In Rivers Dressed In Native Outfit (Photos) by marooh: 11:37am On Sep 28, 2017
So! Person no go flyout in peace again!
Isusu police grin
Re: Policeman On Duty With Gun In Rivers Dressed In Native Outfit (Photos) by ignis: 11:39am On Sep 28, 2017
This is not ideal...
Re: Policeman On Duty With Gun In Rivers Dressed In Native Outfit (Photos) by zinizta: 11:40am On Sep 28, 2017
I See Nothing Wrong With His Outfit! If You Have Ever Fallen Victim To Armed robbers You Would Get My Point. Armed Robbers Always Blend With The Crowd So That They'll Go UnNotIceD So If You Are Fighting That Kind Of Battle You Have To Mimic The Enemy - Simple Commonsense. On The Other Hand What I Don't Support Is Some Unscrupulous Elements In SARS ExtortInG People.
Re: Policeman On Duty With Gun In Rivers Dressed In Native Outfit (Photos) by ncoolsome(m): 11:41am On Sep 28, 2017
Josephjnr:
Naxo,he is the police and not the uniform.

And if there's an accidental discharge how wld u identify him..his even on Dunlop slippers..
Re: Policeman On Duty With Gun In Rivers Dressed In Native Outfit (Photos) by Ayinlamajek: 11:43am On Sep 28, 2017
SARS are same everywhere, even here in Lagos, they dress like touts! u see them most on bathroom slippers.
Re: Policeman On Duty With Gun In Rivers Dressed In Native Outfit (Photos) by Pennywise(m): 11:43am On Sep 28, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6030544_fbimg1506587051701_jpegba5a7a7f1ccf1a9c33b46bb9a12eab5e
An average motorist seeing this man on the road will take evasive steps or possibly run him off the road. The average policeman seem to use his brain only when the setting is perfect for extortion.
Re: Policeman On Duty With Gun In Rivers Dressed In Native Outfit (Photos) by WrathOfHadez(m): 11:43am On Sep 28, 2017
zoba88:
According to Olubunmi,a police officer on duty was spotted dressed in casual while on duty.He wrote..

'A Nigerian Police (SARS) need total reform if officer on duty in Port Harcourt can dressed like this with a Gun. Is this proper? Does he not look more like a kidnapper and Armed Robber?'.

Is this right or wrong?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/police-officer-with-gun-spotted-dressed.html?m=1

Undisciplined animals in uniform.

Nigeria police and armed robbers have so much in common.

*They both rob the masses with gun at night and in broad day light.

*They both lay bush in the part spot of the road where motorists can't evade their trap.

* They both punish you for not having cash on you when they come to rob.

* Both are always looking unkept and untidied.

Only difference is one has a uniform and use our own tax to buy guns and uniform to rob is.
Re: Policeman On Duty With Gun In Rivers Dressed In Native Outfit (Photos) by Moganajoe: 11:46am On Sep 28, 2017
chiiraq802:
Just imagine....Thats how dey go around robbing and killing innocent people...

when you are employed through back & without training.....
Re: Policeman On Duty With Gun In Rivers Dressed In Native Outfit (Photos) by owomano(m): 11:47am On Sep 28, 2017
zoba88:
According to Olubunmi,a police officer on duty was spotted dressed in casual while on duty.He wrote..

'A Nigerian Police (SARS) need total reform if officer on duty in Port Harcourt can dressed like this with a Gun. Is this proper? Does he not look more like a kidnapper and Armed Robber?'.

Is this right or wrong?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/police-officer-with-gun-spotted-dressed.html?m=1

The kind of things we see in this country amazes me.
Re: Policeman On Duty With Gun In Rivers Dressed In Native Outfit (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 11:47am On Sep 28, 2017
And they say customs CG must wear uniform to office.

1 Like

Re: Policeman On Duty With Gun In Rivers Dressed In Native Outfit (Photos) by SHANGALORLOR: 11:56am On Sep 28, 2017
In fact my brother their (SARS) matter don ta-ya every body including our governor. Oyigbo own is even worse. come to oyigbo express every night say from 7:30pm upwards and see how SARS officials are just unlawfully extorting money from people and bus divers.infarct i pity bus drivers the more because there at the express,withing a stone trow five SARS checking points that collects hundred naira from each bus driver making it a total of five hundred naira from each driver per bus/car then how much does the driver goes home with. As if that's not enough,if you are coming to portharcourt from Aba,for you to run one way at oyigbo express due to bad road .you will have to pay hundred naira to them (SARS) before they will let you pass or you go back and join the bad road.My brothers,i wonder what this country is turning into.
Re: Policeman On Duty With Gun In Rivers Dressed In Native Outfit (Photos) by iukpe: 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
Na wa-o! with full assault rifle!.
Anyway he might have been home on call and rapid response demands he be at the scene as quickly as possible. But he should have carried a pistol in that case.
Anyway, if robbers dey wayley you and police arrived wearing boxers and rescued you, you will kiss thier butt boxers and would not mind.
he should wear an ID card at least.
Re: Policeman On Duty With Gun In Rivers Dressed In Native Outfit (Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
Luvties:

Did I hear you say scrap!! You really don't want to sleep with your two eyes close.
ogbeni they have done more harm than good
Re: Policeman On Duty With Gun In Rivers Dressed In Native Outfit (Photos) by babapressy(m): 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
Worried about us
Re: Policeman On Duty With Gun In Rivers Dressed In Native Outfit (Photos) by 360great(m): 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
Just imagine
Re: Policeman On Duty With Gun In Rivers Dressed In Native Outfit (Photos) by Maydfourth: 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
The police should be scrapped and replaced with BOYS SCOUT OR BOYS BRIGADE
Re: Policeman On Duty With Gun In Rivers Dressed In Native Outfit (Photos) by seangy4konji: 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
I can only pray for a Dangote trailer to have break failure and crush him flat on that tar so that makes minus one of those irritating batards and his family can have reason to weep and have sorrow today

Amen..
Re: Policeman On Duty With Gun In Rivers Dressed In Native Outfit (Photos) by maxzzo1(m): 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
wike says dey are d one kidnappin n robbin wit dis pic is obvious sars commder fakorede stop ur boyz, datz a yoruba taxi driver was killed on monday by sars claimin his a cultist in emuoha js killin innocent pple while dey are d robbers
Re: Policeman On Duty With Gun In Rivers Dressed In Native Outfit (Photos) by uhiochris1(m): 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
He washed his uniform and it did not dry.
Re: Policeman On Duty With Gun In Rivers Dressed In Native Outfit (Photos) by totorimi: 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
The IG should put a stop to this irresponsible and unacceptable behavior.
How do we differentiate him from an armed robber.

Even if he is an undercover be policeman then I b believe he should truly be a decoy and not this braggadocios manner.
Re: Policeman On Duty With Gun In Rivers Dressed In Native Outfit (Photos) by maxzzo1(m): 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
agyo:

Are you sure you are in PH?

They dressed worse than this truly. Haven't you see them carrying axe/matchet around like "recognised" armed robbers. This "unpolicecally" of them.

God help us o!!!
ya u right some usually tire red piece on der head n hand wit matchet u wil begin to wonder are these cultist, kidnappers, robbers or fed men cos no difference at all abi na manners of approach-zero
Re: Policeman On Duty With Gun In Rivers Dressed In Native Outfit (Photos) by banmee(m): 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
Reference:

If you ran into your doctor at a children's party dressed like a clown that makes him what.... and when you have a chicken bone stuck diwn your throat tell him to get dressed properly before bringing it out.

Know the circumstance first.

You do realize you've not made any kind of sense right? There is a reason people wear uniforms for their profession. It inspires confidence and it does not create room from inconsistencies and cofusion. Why are you supporting what is obviously abnormal to everyone? Show me where in a normal society this kind of thing is done. And if i met a doctor at a children's party dressed as a clown i'd know we are at a party which means it is either a costume party or he just performing for the children for that day. Now if he's dressed as a clown in a hospital on a business day with no event happening i would have to scratch my head and wonder what the phuck is going on.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman On Duty With Gun In Rivers Dressed In Native Outfit (Photos) by fakati(m): 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
The same way a gun runner will be going about without someone noticing his movement
Re: Policeman On Duty With Gun In Rivers Dressed In Native Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
How does one differentiate this one from an armed robber?, no form of identification. This country sha, anything the gets here is always different,mteeeew
Re: Policeman On Duty With Gun In Rivers Dressed In Native Outfit (Photos) by Reference(m): 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
banmee:

You do realize you've not made any kind of sense right? There is a reason people wear uniforms for their profession. It inspires confidence and it does not create room from inconsistencies and cofusion. Why are you supporting what is obviously abnormal to everyone? Show me where in a normal society this kind of thing is done. And if i met a doctor at a children's party dressed as a clown i'd know we are at a party which means it is either a costume party or he just performing for the children for that day. Now if he's dressed as a clown in a hospital on a business day with no event happening i would have to scratch my head and wonder what the phuck is going on.

So what do you know is happening here. What certainty surrounds your conclusion about this unfortunate, hapless policeman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) / Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) / How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.