Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

See How Lady Gaga Appreciate Beyonce For Doing This - See Details - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Lady Gaga Appreciate Beyonce For Doing This - See Details (436 Views)

Model Accuses Beyonce For Contributing To The Negative Way Africa Is Viewed / See Huge Billboard Ellen Degeneres Erected To Beg Beyonce For Followback On IG / Laura Ikeji Mocks Beyonce For Wearing Same Cloth In Different Pictures..(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How Lady Gaga Appreciate Beyonce For Doing This - See Details by zion69(m): 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
The women dominating the international music scene cannot be mentioned without names like Lady Gaga and Beyonce making the list. It would be recalled we reported Lady Gaga is currently battling chronic pain which led her to cancel her tour.

In a show of kindness, Beyonce sent the Mother Monster flowers and Gaga took to Instagram to thank her. She posted the flowers and wrote:

Thank you so much honey B. Miss you.❤️this was so kind. If I hadn’t seen your videos on TV at grandmas house after I got dropped from def jam records, I would have given up. You inspire us all. The dream you embody kept me going.

Source : http://www.zionadebisi.com/2017/09/lady-gaga-appreciate-beyonce-for-doing.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: See How Lady Gaga Appreciate Beyonce For Doing This - See Details by zion69(m): 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Finally Performs At His Dream Venue "Royal Albert Hall In London" (VIDEO) / Overall Best Funny Skits Of Crazeclown (vo1 Compilation) / Watch Wizkid Dance To ‘man’s Not Hot’ After His Show In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.