Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Ben Murray-Bruce Tweet About P'square, Tekno & Wizkid Got Fans Asking Of Davido - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ben Murray-Bruce Tweet About P'square, Tekno & Wizkid Got Fans Asking Of Davido (51696 Views)

Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking / Seyi Shay's Dress To The Headies Awards 2018 Got Fans Talking / Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Tweet About P'square, Tekno & Wizkid Got Fans Asking Of Davido by Dronedude(m): 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2017
Una wan find trouble now.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Tweet About P'square, Tekno & Wizkid Got Fans Asking Of Davido by naijaisGOOD: 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
LMAO..

Abeg car owners check this out.. You need it https://www.nairaland.com/4086781/offline-navigation-map-cars-reverse#60956723
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Tweet About P'square, Tekno & Wizkid Got Fans Asking Of Davido by free2ryhme: 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
Synord:
Senator Ben Murray Bruce recently tweeted about how Nigerian artistes are making waves outside the country with their music ..He mentioned Psquare, Tekno and Wizkid .Apparently, this did not go down well with some davido fans as they immediately stormed his TL asking him to include Davido...

When frog start to sing
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Tweet About P'square, Tekno & Wizkid Got Fans Asking Of Davido by Jarus(m): 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
Ditto for African circles in Dubai.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Tweet About P'square, Tekno & Wizkid Got Fans Asking Of Davido by 2shure: 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
Davido right now

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Tweet About P'square, Tekno & Wizkid Got Fans Asking Of Davido by OgeFather(m): 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
Baba dey try provoke davido so that em go use e name for song .....and the first line goes......"Bruce na my boy,,,Bruce na my boy " cool
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Tweet About P'square, Tekno & Wizkid Got Fans Asking Of Davido by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
Danladi7:
What is tekno and psquare doing there.

wizkid,davido and patoranking.
Tekno and psqure are the baba of airwaves across the continents unless you haven't travel wide. Even on their YouTube comments, there are more foreign fans than locals. There was a day one abudhabi station were playing psquare contiously for hours an you will think something has happened to them.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Tweet About P'square, Tekno & Wizkid Got Fans Asking Of Davido by ncoolsome(m): 10:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
phayvoursky:
ABEG DAVIDO IS ONLY KNOWN FOR BUYING PEOPLES SONGS. I JUST WANT TO MAKE COMMON SENSE

Tell me hw many artiste abroad write their own song
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Tweet About P'square, Tekno & Wizkid Got Fans Asking Of Davido by Alphasoar(m): 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
Fans with Fans that cannot even Fan themselves. That then means the Fans are holding on to useless Fans grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Well it's kuku not my hand writing . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Tweet About P'square, Tekno & Wizkid Got Fans Asking Of Davido by junketer(m): 10:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
Well i don't know about other african countries but in south africa right now dem no dey use davido's IF and FALL joke o. P square will always be PSquare, south africans love them. Runtown's mad over you and for life also get air plays a lot. They also like tekno and patoranking. To be honest, wizkid is not really that popular with south africans. I mean they know him but they're not really into his music. Right now, davido is SA's nigerian number one artiste because of Aye, skelewu, the sound, IF and FALL.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Tweet About P'square, Tekno & Wizkid Got Fans Asking Of Davido by SexytorresE(f): 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
Is true, a friend of mine in Paris once called me n was listening to p square. And I was like : waw! I was excited, even when am not fan to psquare but as a Nigerian. Even in S.A. I agreed with Bruce
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Tweet About P'square, Tekno & Wizkid Got Fans Asking Of Davido by SexytorresE(f): 11:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][
Iyajelili:
Davido go be like Mr common sense even with all my father's money and my frog voice you couldn't pity me by adding my name?
grin grin
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Tweet About P'square, Tekno & Wizkid Got Fans Asking Of Davido by Ashley86400: 11:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
How can you dictate what a person should tweet?
Only in Nigeria. . . undecided
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Tweet About P'square, Tekno & Wizkid Got Fans Asking Of Davido by Diso60090(m): 12:12am On Sep 30, 2017
H puppy where you dey nairaland need confirmation asap
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Tweet About P'square, Tekno & Wizkid Got Fans Asking Of Davido by preaches(m): 4:53am On Sep 30, 2017
Synord:
Senator Ben Murray Bruce recently tweeted about how Nigerian artistes are making waves outside the country with their music ..He mentioned Psquare, Tekno and Wizkid .Apparently, this did not go down well with some davido fans as they immediately stormed his TL asking him to include Davido...

team hypertek include 2baba pls
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Tweet About P'square, Tekno & Wizkid Got Fans Asking Of Davido by Danladi7: 6:42am On Sep 30, 2017
priceaction:

Tekno and psqure are the baba of airwaves across the continents unless you haven't travel wide. Even on their YouTube comments, there are more foreign fans than locals. There was a day one abudhabi station were playing psquare contiously for hours an you will think something has happened to them.
Well psquare is manageable.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Tweet About P'square, Tekno & Wizkid Got Fans Asking Of Davido by olagamalin(m): 7:15am On Sep 30, 2017
Y'all gat too much time on your hands
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Tweet About P'square, Tekno & Wizkid Got Fans Asking Of Davido by rayobaba(m): 7:16am On Sep 30, 2017
Incorrect.
Is not about fans of David or not fans of David, many of us know that Davido has international recognition than some of this people he mentioned. I want to believe he forgot to include davido.
But if he intentionally omitted davido, mehn, ds man is bee....g
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Tweet About P'square, Tekno & Wizkid Got Fans Asking Of Davido by donbenie(m): 7:38am On Sep 30, 2017
AburoBuhari:
Davido that naughty boy

please is Murray Bruce standing with the iPod Pig or what,have not seen him talk about that

don't quote me

*AburoBuhari*
You think he's jobless like you?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Tweet About P'square, Tekno & Wizkid Got Fans Asking Of Davido by sizzlingcold(m): 7:44am On Sep 30, 2017
quiverfull:
Senator that cannot make sense, is that one a senator?
a condom would have averted this post
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Tweet About P'square, Tekno & Wizkid Got Fans Asking Of Davido by BigPappi(m): 7:47am On Sep 30, 2017
Rightly said... But Davido is suppose to be on that list. I leave in a French speaking country where people hardly even know English but everybody on the street know "money follow you, banana follow you".

Divido has finished work in this french country. In my endz Divido is number one before the rest on the list.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Tweet About P'square, Tekno & Wizkid Got Fans Asking Of Davido by Llbhons: 8:31am On Sep 30, 2017
Davido suppose dey the list after Wizkid but wizzy na their boss

babanla
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Tweet About P'square, Tekno & Wizkid Got Fans Asking Of Davido by ambgiano(m): 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
Why would BMB add Davido when the latter does not have respect for elders? Or have you forgotten that BMB and Dele Momodu are both partners and colleagues in the entertainment industry? If you do not know that this tweet is a subtle and overt way of shading the heck out of a 'disrespectful' young man for calling a man old enough to father him, "my boy", i dont know what you would call it.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Tweet About P'square, Tekno & Wizkid Got Fans Asking Of Davido by Flawlessangel(m): 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
Afam4eva:
Those that are saying Psquare should be removed are high.

Imagine idiots thinking davido is more popular than Psquare
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Tweet About P'square, Tekno & Wizkid Got Fans Asking Of Davido by Flawlessangel(m): 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
Danladi7:
What is tekno and psquare doing there.

wizkid,davido and patoranking.

U think davido and pato is more popular than Psquare? U must be high on cheap drugs
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Tweet About P'square, Tekno & Wizkid Got Fans Asking Of Davido by mikeapollo: 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
junketer:
Well i don't know about other african countries but in south africa right now dem no dey use davido's IF and FALL joke o. P square will always be PSquare, south africans love them. Runtown's mad over you and for life also get air plays a lot. They also like tekno and patoranking. To be honest, wizkid is not really that popular with south africans. I mean they know him but they're not really into his music. Right now, davido is SA's nigerian number one artiste because of Aye, skelewu, the sound, IF and FALL.

You can now see what Mr Eazi said about the influence of Ghana-styled sound on Nigerian music! All the Nigerian artistes that you listed (Runtown, Tekno, Davido, Patoranking etc) are only making waves with the new highlife and ''Alqaeda'' beats and rhythm which they borrowed/stole from Ghana.
Many of these guys rely heavily of these new styles from Ghana to make waves and fame, but Nigerians don't want the truth.
The truth hurts!

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Tweet About P'square, Tekno & Wizkid Got Fans Asking Of Davido by Danladi7: 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
Flawlessangel:

U think davido and pato is more popular than Psquare? U must be high on cheap drugs
In your mind.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Tweet About P'square, Tekno & Wizkid Got Fans Asking Of Davido by Mryacks: 9:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
I think he just mentioned a few out of many...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emmanuel Emenike Is Dating Iheoma Nnadi / Current Super Eagles Players And Their Wives/Girlfriends (Photos) / Veeiye: I Didn't Attend A University & Wonder Why It Shocks People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.