Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,020 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Emir Of Kano's Daughter Princess Siddika Shows Off Her Huge Baby Bump (photos) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Of Kano's Daughter Princess Siddika Shows Off Her Huge Baby Bump (photos) (1068 Views)

Alaafin Gifts Daughter, Princess Zainab, Car For Graduating With First Class / Ooni Celebrates His Daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, He Had When He Was 19 / Baby Bump: Naomi Ogunwusi Pregnant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Of Kano's Daughter Princess Siddika Shows Off Her Huge Baby Bump (photos) by ThisTrend(f): 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2017

Princess Fulani Siddika Sanusi, daughter of the Emir of Kano and his first wife, Sadiya Bayero, is expecting her first child with husband Malam Abubakar Umar Kurfi. The couple got married in grand wedding ceremonies last December.

SOURCE: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/09/emir-of-kano-daughter-princess-siddika.html?m=1

cc; lalasticlala, Royalroy, Mynd44
Re: Emir Of Kano's Daughter Princess Siddika Shows Off Her Huge Baby Bump (photos) by Nikbaebrown(f): 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
Subhan-Allah!!
Re: Emir Of Kano's Daughter Princess Siddika Shows Off Her Huge Baby Bump (photos) by fk001(m): 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
Is this necessary?

May God protect her from evils.

wish her safe delivery when the time comes.
Re: Emir Of Kano's Daughter Princess Siddika Shows Off Her Huge Baby Bump (photos) by Buharimustgo: 1:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
I just don't understand this thing called baby Bump ,Nigerians just copy everything, I won't be surprised if Mods push this to front page
Re: Emir Of Kano's Daughter Princess Siddika Shows Off Her Huge Baby Bump (photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
fk001:
Is this necessary?

This royal family keeps letting me down.

Ameen.
Re: Emir Of Kano's Daughter Princess Siddika Shows Off Her Huge Baby Bump (photos) by Drniyi4u(m): 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
fk001:
Is this necessary?

Amen
Re: Emir Of Kano's Daughter Princess Siddika Shows Off Her Huge Baby Bump (photos) by fk001(m): 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

This royal family keeps letting me down.
Ameen.

They are trying by all means to westernize our culture.
Re: Emir Of Kano's Daughter Princess Siddika Shows Off Her Huge Baby Bump (photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
fk001:

They are trying by all means to westernize our culture.

Yeah man, sad when the custodians of our culture are pushing it towards its demise. I really miss Ado, truly one of the greats.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano's Daughter Princess Siddika Shows Off Her Huge Baby Bump (photos) by fk001(m): 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

Yeah man, sad when the custodians of our culture are pushing it towards its demise. I really miss Ado, truly one of the greats.

Tho i am not from Kano but i missed him too, he was a generous man with principles.
Re: Emir Of Kano's Daughter Princess Siddika Shows Off Her Huge Baby Bump (photos) by fk001(m): 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

Tho i am not from Kano but i missed him too, he was a generous man with principles.

Sanusi is complete opposite of him.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano's Daughter Princess Siddika Shows Off Her Huge Baby Bump (photos) by CosmeticChemist(m): 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
I know this will make front page..
Re: Emir Of Kano's Daughter Princess Siddika Shows Off Her Huge Baby Bump (photos) by ThisTrend(f): 6:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Emir Of Kano's Daughter Princess Siddika Shows Off Her Huge Baby Bump (photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
Hey babygirl,where is your hijab? i think we nowadays muslims,the rich among us are not totally care about the dress of modesty again! especially their daughters.
Re: Emir Of Kano's Daughter Princess Siddika Shows Off Her Huge Baby Bump (photos) by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 30, 2017
At least she isn't naked like southerners

(1) (Reply)

Those Who Almost Made It To The New Year / Weirdest Name(s) You've Ever Heard / Are Mason And Other Cults Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.