Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

"Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others (11025 Views)

Fufeyin: Pastor John Mark Ighosotu Breaks Silence, Says He Is Not On The Run, Pe / The True Definition Of The Word Of God - Pastor Chris / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by adepeter2027(m): 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
ollah1:

Which God is considered supreme in Nigeria?
IF I knew, I wouldn't have been asking you the/that question above.

Which god do you consider Supreme in Nigeria?
Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by geoworldedu: 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
OtemSapien:

Se church deeperlife lo n lo ? cheesy
When I first heard the song, I thought his time on earth was up and he won't last one more week for mentioning the 'holey' church of god in his worldly Music. grin
Meaning pls
Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by adepeter2027(m): 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
OtemSapien:

Se church deeperlife lo n lo ni? cheesy
When I first heard the song, I thought his time on earth was up and he won't last one more week for mentioning the 'holey' church of god in his worldly Music. grin
LoL

The dude is "bastardly" making it now oo
Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
adepeter2027:

IF I knew, I wouldn't have been asking you the/that question above.

Which god do you consider Supreme in Nigeria?

I just read your signature
Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by adepeter2027(m): 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
ollah1:

I just read your signature
Discussion terminated I guess? undecided
Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by adepeter2027(m): 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
geoworldedu:
Meaning pls
Do you attend deeperlife church
Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by geoworldedu: 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
adepeter2027:

LoL

The dude is "bastardly" making it now oo
you dey tell me? That's badoo na. Just that I don't know some meaning of his songs.
Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by adepeter2027(m): 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
geoworldedu:
you dey tell me?
I'm confused.

I don't understand your message
Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by geoworldedu: 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
adepeter2027:

Do you attend deeperlife church
never.
Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by geoworldedu: 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
adepeter2027:

I'm confused.

I don't understand your message
I was on Otem's mention. Though you quoted me.
Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by larrybee2017(f): 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
OtemSapien:
How I understand the message of this man: "Return Nigeria to scam!!!"
How others understand it : "Return Nigeria to Allah and Yahweh"
How an Indian man would understand it. "Return Nigeria to Vishnu"

We have to understand first of all that this world isn't what they have painted is to us as. As one who have seen the other side, I speak with authority and boldness that what people paint and worship as God Almighty are mere scams and shams. They are not close to God Almighty at all. On earth here, when you here the word GOD, you start to fear and tremble, worshipping the person who uses that name. This is wrong. Here on NL, a guy called himself 4evergod aka Samuel Chinedum Ekwueme and duped people of millions of naira with such name. Why do you allow such things? God is not any of these gods we know, God is far beyond them.

When you make findings and follow science, you won't have time for corruptions and all these nonsense they call sin. You won't have time for noisemaking up and down. You are actually close to the real God that way.

BTW, the 419 Samuel Chinedum Ekwueme is a big time 419 here now going by the name Butterflylion. He's still scamming people, preaching like a pastor everywhere. Pls beware of him. And in case you know him or can get hold of him, get in touch with Ubachi or Mrbllymer whom he scammed a sum of 6million naira. See pix of the criminal below.
What exactly is your point man, pined that you allow a man scammed you or you can't just comprehend simple English. If God give you sense na him suppose help you use am. If scientists were that powerful what explanation do they have for the ritual killings and hatred in the world now.
Believe it or not God is still God and many a time people like you end up being his tool.
Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by lungtruth(m): 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
Drniyi4u:

I don't think a special "National Prayer" day or week is what we need in this country. Yes, we need prayer, but everyone (people and government) needs to change their perception about this country. A politician today will be exposing the secret of another politician in another party, but becomes an angel automatically while they're in the same party (what a shame!).

If prayer is what all we need, Nigeria, as "religious" as we are, should be among the best countries in the world.
[color=#006600][/color]

My brother you have said it all. Senator Ita Enang is the case study here when he was in the red chamber, i used to admire him because of his vocal speech about niger delta issue but now he has gotten what he want in the APC government he is silent as river niger. Though am a christian, i will like to emphasize that what we need here is love not prayer. This people called men of God always have an opportunity to tell this leader truth but because of their selfish interest they will hide the truth rather preach offering and tithe. A time is coming when this country will not accommodate both poor and rich because of imbalance in the system. Nigeria is sitting on a time bomb. Men of God continue to build structure for the masses to go in and pray with empty stomach.

1 Like

Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by adepeter2027(m): 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
geoworldedu:
never.
You asked for the translation of the emboldened words in otem's post, and I did.

Anyways, "DO YOU ATTEND DEEPERLIFE CHURCH" is the English translation of the Yoruba word you quoted from OTEM'S post
Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by adepeter2027(m): 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
larrybee2017:

What exactly is your point man, pined that you allow a man scammed you or you can't just comprehend simple English. If God give you sense na him suppose help you use am. If scientists were that powerful what explanation do they have for the ritual killings and hatred in the world now.
Believe it or not God is still God and many a time people like you end up being his tool.
Let's agree God Is still God, but my question is; WHICH GOD ARE YOU REFERRING TO?
Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by adepeter2027(m): 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
geoworldedu:
I was on Otem's mention. Though you quoted me.
Yeah, I only gave you the English translation that you requested from him
Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by geoworldedu: 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
adepeter2027:

You asked for the translation of the emboldened words in otem's post, and I did.

Anyways, "DO YOU ATTEND DEEPERLIFE CHURCH" is the English translation of the Yoruba word you quoted from OTEM'S post

I was searching out Otemsapien's post when I saw your post. I thought you were talking to me. I know Badoo but can't understand many of his songs in yoruba.

Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by adepeter2027(m): 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
geoworldedu:

I was searching out Otemsapien's post when I saw your post. I thought you were talking to me. I know Badoo but can't understand many of his songs in yoruba.
Eyah...

Try learn the language then wink
Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by OtemSapien: 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
adepeter2027:

Let's agree God Is still God, but my question is; WHICH GOD ARE YOU REFERRING TO?
Christians will fade away as you guys keep asking them wrecking questions like this.
Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by geoworldedu: 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
adepeter2027:

Eyah...

Try learn the language then wink
I stay with Yoruba people, I'm learning.
Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by adepeter2027(m): 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
geoworldedu:
I stay with Yoruba people, I'm learning.
That's good cool
Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by OtemSapien: 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
larrybee2017:

God is still God but not the god you worship. That one is not God and not near God in power. What's the name of your god by the way
Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by geoworldedu: 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
adepeter2027:

That's good cool
sure
Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by KingSango(m): 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
RationalTV1:

http://sunnewsonline.com/return-nigeria-to-god-cleric-urges-buhari-others/

The people of the Great Niger Valley have been suffering every since the Whiteman's God of Christainity and Islam came to their lands. This Baba Sango, Adeyemi III, Imperial Majesty of Oyo Empire, has stated that the land didn't have this much corruption until these guest faiths imposed themselves. All over people give money to the Church but the Church has ended poverty but instead has perpetuated poverty for centuries. Ase, Love Sango.
Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by KingSango(m): 3:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
RationalTV1:

The people of the Great Niger Valley have been suffering every since the Whiteman's God of Christainity and Islam came to their lands. This Baba Sango, Adeyemi III, Imperial Majesty of Oyo Empire, has stated that the land didn't have this much corruption until these guest faiths imposed themselves. All over people give money to the Church but the Church hasn't ended poverty but instead has perpetuated poverty for centuries. Ase, Love Sango.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by Nikbaebrown(f): 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
adepeter2027:

Don't be so arrogant.

There is a very wide gap between been intelligent and beautiful.

There is nothing like "JUDHIST" God but instead God of Judaism or God of the Jews

Happy U Knw Such God Exists.
The Judhist God (Jehovah)- Is God Of Those Whom Practice Judaism. Stop Refuting The Obvious!!
And Your Nonsensical Display Of Eloquence Doesnt Hold Water Either.
Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by KingSango(m): 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
RationalTV1:

The people of the Great Niger Valley have been suffering every since the Whiteman's God of Christainity and Islam came to their lands. This Baba Sango, Adeyemi III, Imperial Majesty of Oyo Empire, has stated that the land didn't have this much corruption until these guest faiths imposed themselves. All over people give money to the Church but the Church hasn't ended poverty but instead has perpetuated poverty for centuries. Ase, Love Sango.
Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by Bobby808: 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
Buharimustgo:
The last thing Buhari will do is to organize National Prayer day.
All this christian leaders sef nor get sense? Why on earth person like Buhari is advised to organise prayer to God? Is this paator saying he does not know who Buhari is or what he belongs to? The religion Buhari belongs is the most dangerious one. His tribe only loves themselves alone. If a Fulani man is the one giving that advice, it will gladen Buhari's inner mind but definitely not a christan and to make things worse, the pastor is from another region.

1 Like

Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by Thelma1552: 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
Dearlord:
How long will it take this man of God to realize that they are bestowed the power to direct all human race to God?

He knows nothing abt God am very sure... Am sensing some kind scam odour. I no trust this man
Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by Nikbaebrown(f): 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
adepeter2027:

Your matter is spiritual.

IF you're a Muslim, come for cleansing. I will give you MANTU/HANTU to drink.

IF you're aborisa, I yaff Joystick to offer. It would reset your brain

Keep Kwayet!!! Your God Is A Borrowed One. YES/NO??
Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by adepeter2027(m): 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nikbaebrown:

Keep Kwayet!!! Your God Is A Borrowed One. YES/NO??
When I said beauty doesn't equate intelligence, you were eager to eat me up.

Hope you now see ya online lunatic display

1 Like

Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by KingSango(m): 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by adepeter2027(m): 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nikbaebrown:

Happy U Knw Such God Exists.
The Judhist God (Jehovah)- Is God Of Those Whom Practice Judaism. Stop Refuting The Obvious!!
And Your Nonsensical Display Of Eloquence Doesnt Hold Water Either.
May Muhammad fall on you.

Carry your wahala and go joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. / The Mysteries Of The Kolanut & The Creation Of The Kolanut Revealed / Handprint Disproves Evolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.