Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja (20205 Views)

Fayose Declares Udom Winner Of PDP Governorship Primaries In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Prof. Olufumilayo Adesanya-Davies Declares Presidential Ambition For 2019 (PIC) / Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by netflicks(m): 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Who Will Vote for Monkey?

Ayo Fayose, President, Federal Republic of IPOB

I will vote the monkey cos the monkey is far much better than your living dead president... grin
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by Basic123: 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
frankloloko:
I see him becoming the president, he's loved by Igbo's.... Yoruba would never disown him I know Yorubas for that. Cos they always go with one voice when it comes to presidency , half of Hausa's will support him . I see tinubu brain behind this . This man smart die .
Is there any region that doesn't go with one voice when it comes to presidency.It's just that Core north and igbo votes are fixed while the sophisticated southwest can do and undo...simple!

However,before igbo will get convinced that fayose loves them,let fayose comment on whereabout of their beloved nnamdi kanu and better still look for him.
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
Truckpusher:
What's wrong with Fayose ? I just want an opinion devoid of sentiment and general public perception about the man. I want your own opinion.
Truckpusher you forget i am part Ekiti...that established,Ayo Fayose has not the clout nor acumen to stir the ship of Nigeria out of the deep waters we find ourselves internally nor place Nigeria on the map among the comity of Nations...This is the time we need a leader,a strong leader at that...for pete's sake Nigeria is the giant of Africa and its due we start earning that title...We are talking about Nationhood and Nation building here as against internal and external threats to our very existence...if we are to survive,it is not time for amala or Nkwobi politiking...Russia was at the brink at the Boris government,then came in an unknown and inexperienced but decisive and patriotic yet strong leader in the person of Putin...Look at Russia...though hardhanded his government has regained the pride and glory of Russia...

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by Truckpusher(m): 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
chloedogie:

I wasn't the one you asked but can I constructively answer you?
I respect her opinion a lot hence the challenge for her to speak just to be sure that most people aren't running with the herd mentality when it comes to Governor Fayose . However ,I'm more than earger to hear your side -With all pleasure...

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by GoldHorse(m): 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
frankloloko:
I see him becoming the president, he's loved by Igbo's.... Yoruba would never disown him I know Yorubas for that. Cos they always go with one voice when it comes to presidency , half of Hausa's will support him . I see tinubu brain behind this . This man smart die .

.......as in seriously?!!! Which Yorubas are you referring to?!!!!
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by chloedogie(m): 3:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
Truckpusher:
I respect her opinion a lot hence the challenge for her to speak just to be sure that most people aren't running with the herd mentality when it comes to Governor Fayose . However ,I'm more than earger to hear your side -With all pleasure...

I think I read something about the PDP party replying his letter that their candidate for 2019 will surely come from the North according to the party constitution or something(if it was a correct news)...... Any of these politicians that was unable to internally generate up to half of the federal allocation funds for his constituency or state while previously serving shouldn't be considered for anything called election. What was he able to use the funds gotten over the 4years he has spent do for his state outside paying salary and building of few roads? No IGF nothing. And someone like him wants to run for presidency where our major source of income(OIL) is not internationally reckoned with again? I just pity the few that will start making a noise of Fayose for president upadan. God save this country please. Don't keep looking at us like this.

Then diverting a bit my brother, I could vividly remember when Aregbesola was just sworn in as the governor of Osun state, for almost a year, he was busy gallivanting up and down with uncountable trips to so many countries in the name of looking for investors, with a huge number of people his trips. He wasted the little money the state was collecting back then and today, as an indigene of that state I can tell you that not a single investor came into that state for almost 8 years he has spent. The problem is most of these politicians can hardly manage their own personal companies or businesses without folding up. That is the main reason why they keep stealing and stealing and stealing govt funds because the ''know how wisdom'' of turning 2 Naira into 4 naira isn't just there for them. All they know how to do is withdraw withdraw and spend spend. That is just my own view man I might be wrong in some ways but not totally.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by GoldHorse(m): 3:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
Some people actually think it is the bravery that we will eat and that will guarantee our children's future. With Fayose our destiny is ready to be destroyed for 4 more years.

Please don't mistake bravery for senseless and gibberish talks because of immunity. They are totally different.
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
Billyonaire:

As 'reduced' as you think Nigeria is, Fayose is 100% better than the illiterate that was chased away by rats. Just understand that the image you had of Nigeria as a country is no more. The present day Nigeria is a total shame. To be frank, it is better to say you are from Ghana when you are abroad.

That is how bad and sad our image is, and this time, it is not 419, it is the stupidity of our politicians especially the rat victim.
True that Billy,an embarrassment they are to well meaning hardworking and patriotic Nigerians...Lmao @ the rat victim, lolz
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
Another trump in making
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by mamadsquare: 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
frankloloko:
So igbo's love him?! Because he seemed to be supporting them in the Biafra/iPob struggle?
He was only massaging their ego, the thing is, if you praise an Igbo man and show him support, even if it is fake, he will feel elated, like a king. See I am a Yoruba indigene, but if Fayose or fani kayode seem to be supporting you on something, you need to dig deep, to discover the gain they seek to get by supporting you and not necessarily because of their good intentions.
Fayose is a desperate man, he saw an opportunity to cull into the midst of Igbo's through the iPob struggle and keyed into it.
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by tyup(m): 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
midehi2:
Agbero

If that guy win, na tout go full this country cry

abeg make we hear word jur what are own brothers work if not chief agbero angry
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by Truckpusher(m): 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
Truckpusher you forget i am part Ekiti...that established,Ayo Fayose has not the clout nor acumen to stir the ship of Nigeria out of the deep waters we find ourselves internally nor place Nigeria on the map among the comity of Nations...This is the time we need a leader,a strong leader at that...for pete's sake Nigeria is the giant of Africa and its due we start earning that title...We are talking about Nationhood and Nation building here as against internal and external threats to our very existence...if we are to survive,it is not time for amala or Nkwobi politiking...Russia was at the brink at the Boris government,then came in an unknown and inexperienced but decisive and patriotic yet strong leader in the person of Putin...Look at Russia...though hardhanded his government has regained the pride and glory of Russia...
You're talking as if Fayose is the only politician that falls into this category amongst all the contenders for Aso Rock. You must be aware that the corridors of power in Africa's most populous nation has been hijacked by criminals ,con men, stooges, desperate ethnic jingoists and the old war horses that can't change their TV channels at home yet they want to change Nigeria. My point is that Nigeria needs desperate measures from an unlikely quarters and so far some people we love to hate has the local attitude to pull those strings.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by dmg1: 3:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
fayose is a better choice for now, unlike those northern old fools that has taken us for a ride. Team #istandwithfayose#

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by Truckpusher(m): 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
chloedogie:

I think I read something about the PDP party replying his letter that their candidate for 2019 will surely come from the North according to the party constitution or something(if it was a correct news)...... Any of these politicians that was unable to internally generate up to half of the federal allocation funds for his constituency or state while previously serving shouldn't be considered for anything called election. What was he able to use the funds gotten over the 4years he has spent do for his state outside paying salary and building of few roads? No IGF nothing. And someone like him wants to run for presidency where our major source of income(OIL) is not internationally reckoned with again? I just pity the few that will start making a noise of Fayose for president upadan. God save this country please. Don't keep looking at us like this.

Then diverting a bit my brother, I could vividly remember when Aregbesola was just sworn in as the governor of Osun state, for almost a year, he was busy gallivanting up and down with uncountable trips to so many countries in the name of looking for investors, with a huge number of people his trips. He wasted the little money the state was collecting back then and today, as an indigene of that state I can tell you that not a single investor came into that state for almost 8 years he has spent. The problem is most of these politicians can hardly manage their own personal companies or businesses without folding up. That is the main reason why they keep stealing and stealing and stealing govt funds because the ''know how wisdom'' of turning 2 Naira into 4 naira isn't just there for them. All they know how to do is withdraw withdraw and spend spend. That is just my own view man I might be wrong in some ways but not totally.
This is a general syndrome for all the Governors except for a few who are distinguished a little bit.

If we are brothers living with our parents and we are sure come month end our eldest brother will get paid and everyone of us will eventually get paid what will be our general attitude towards self reliance ?

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
Truckpusher:
You're talking as if Fayose is the only politician that falls into this category amongst all the contenders for Aso Rock. You must be aware that the corridors of power in Africa's most populous nation has been hijacked by criminals ,con men, stooges, desperate ethnic jingoists and the old war horses that can't change their TV channels at home yet they want to change Nigeria. My point is that Nigeria needs desperate measures from an unlikely quarters and so far some people we love to hate has the local attitude to pull those strings.
Aye,Sir...everything boils down to the reorientating of our teeming populace which ofcourse is of youthful age the importance of nationhood and nationbuilding,demand for good governance at every level and this time to boycott the old war-horses,ethnic jingoist etc but look to the future
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by chloedogie(m): 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
Truckpusher:
This is a general syndrome for all the Governors except for a few who are distinguished a little bit.

If we are brothers living with our parents and we are sure come month end our eldest brother will get paid and everyone of us will eventually get paid what will be our general attitude towards self reliance ?

You are correct. Politics has killed this country. I'm careful to say democracy. I actually clamored for Buhari in 2015 when I got tired of what was happening under the Jonathan administration. But if reasonable and wise people like us can support intelligent technocrats like that former minister under Jonahan, ( Adesina ) for president, men we will be long gone by now. I felt people like him, this former cross rivers governor: Duke, even okonjo Iweala were given slots in this administration, it would have been a plus for us. When the now Emir of Kano was leaving CBN for that office of the Emir, I was crying that this is an asset being lost oooo. But one day, the right people will mount the horse of this country I believe. And it can be me or you ooooo. IF I chop presido, @Truckpusher, I will dash you ministry of budget. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by stevecantrell: 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
...This is a joke! Nigerian presidency have been reduced to this?
cc: Truckpusher,Mizmycoli,TonyeBarcanista,Billyonaire,Stevecantrell

Roadside eatery patron Fayose has been convinced by his 'seers' including his wife that God wants him in Aso rock..

but we all know the truth grin
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by Truckpusher(m): 4:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
Aye,Sir...everything boils down to the reorientating of our teeming populace which ofcourse is of youthful age the importance of nationhood and nationbuilding,demand for good governance at every level and this time to boycott the old war-horses,ethnic jingoist etc but look to the future
Youths that are being constantly polarized on ethnicity, region and religion ? Nigeria needs to drop the unitary system and go for a more competitive style of Governance , build a strong military center to deal with any region that wants to foment problem for the entire federating units. We can't unite against the three hydra head problems I mentioned above but competitive regional govt. will expose those who are leveraging on region, religion and ethnicity to get a free pass at all levels of national life.
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by martooski(m): 4:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
modelmike7:
Bunch of comedians

Na only one vote you get... thats even if you are registered
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by Truckpusher(m): 4:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
chloedogie:

You are correct. Politics has killed this country. I'm careful to say democracy. I actually clamored for Buhari in 2015 when I got tired of what was happening under the Jonathan administration. But if reasonable and wise people like us can support intelligent technocrats like that former minister under Jonahan, ( Adesina ) for president, men we will be long gone by now. I felt people like him, this former cross rivers governor: Duke, even okonjo Iweala were given slots in this administration, it would have been a plus for us. When the now Emir of Kano was leaving CBN for that office of the Emir, I was crying that this is an asset being lost oooo. But one day, the right people will mount the horse of this country I believe. And it can be me or you ooooo. IF I chop presido, @Truckpusher, I will dash you ministry of budget. grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin Yeye boy I would prefer international diplomacy - I don't like money just like my former Governor cheesy
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by chloedogie(m): 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin Yeye boy I would prefer international diplomacy - I don't like money just like my former Governor cheesy

Boy ke? I'm a husband to a woman and a father to two kids oooooo. But if you are old enough to be my father(82 years) sir, then I'm your boy. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...

All the same, make international diplomacy fall on you. Oyah collect and take.............

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
Truckpusher:
Youths that are being constantly polarized on ethnicity, region and religion ? Nigeria needs to drop the unitary system and go for a more competitive style of Governance , build a strong military center to deal with any region that wants to foment problem for the entire federating units. We can't unite against the three hydra head problems I mentioned above but competitive regional govt. will expose those who are leveraging on region, religion and ethnicity to get a free pass at all levels of national life.
Federalism with strong military centre?thats inviting the boys for a takeover nah
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by saltoftheearth: 4:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
soon dina melaye will declare for presidency. real nigerian leaders out to serve should arise and stop this madness.
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
stevecantrell:

Roadside eatery patron Fayose has been convinced by his 'seers' including his wife that God wants him in Aso rock..

but we all know the truth grin

dude is high on foolry and a false sense of his worth in the political landscape.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by Truckpusher(m): 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
chloedogie:

Boy ke? I'm a husband to a woman and a father to two kids oooooo. But if you are old enough to be my father(82 years) sir, then I'm your boy. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...
Lol , My apologies!! cheesy

It is unfortunate that this particular generations of Nigerians will die out without seeing the Nigeria of our dreams but I continue to sing it like a song - The only we can go out of this quagmire is build our country's institutions and our education system from scratch else we are moving nowhere for the next 60 yrs and that is if we don't collapse under our own weight.

The one that bleeds my heart is how our so-called leadership are so blind to the fact that the rate of poverty and injustice in this country has succeeded in arming criminal enterprises with the needed manpower to destabilize this country and run a quasi government for decades thereby opening multiple markets for arms and drugs dealers and merchants of death to trade on - Millions of Nigerians fighting and going to war will enrich some Western and Eastern folks and they'll do everything to maintain the status quo

Come 2019 it is either we take this country back else we will grow old enough to watch her being raped and ravaged by all manner of people ,country and idiots.
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by Truckpusher(m): 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
Federalism with strong military centre?thats inviting the boys for a takeover nah
Not at all . A strong military center with a democratic Government and working institutions.
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by wola44: 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
Fayose want Vice president position, that why is making noise!

Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
Truckpusher:
Not at all . A strong military center with a democratic Government and working institutions.
Yeah...one of the major challenge facing the nation is strong individuals as against weak institutions...if we had strong and functional institutions even if the oga at the top is a r3tard,the system just functions on autopilot and gets he/she booted out...the judiciary is a major menace in this country...
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by chloedogie(m): 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
Truckpusher:
Lol , My apologies!! cheesy

It is unfortunate that this particular generations of Nigerians will die out without seeing the Nigeria of our dreams but I continue to sing it like a song - The only we can go out of this quagmire is build our country's institutions and our education system from scratch else we are moving nowhere for the next 60 yrs and that is if we don't collapse under our own weight.

The one that bleeds my heart is how our so-called leadership are so blind to the fact that the rate of poverty and injustice in this country has succeeded in arming criminal enterprises with the needed manpower to destabilize this country and run a quasi government for decades thereby opening multiple markets for arms and drugs dealers and merchants of death to trade on - Millions of Nigerians fighting and going to war will enrich some Western and Eastern folks and they'll do everything to maintain the status quo

Come 2019 it is either we take this country back else we will grow old enough to watch her being raped and ravaged by all manner of people ,country and idiots.

Well said. Those that should have been the custodian of knowledge, even blindly and sheepishly loose their sanity the moment a little office is politically carved out for them where they can temporarily siphon few millions for few years. I keep saying it that our problem is the elites not the uneducated ones. The follower-ship syndrome in Nigeria is ''The educated man speaks, a million uneducated act''. So how did the western acquired knowledge become a curse to us? My answer is very simple. GREED AND GLUTTONY. We tend to be more concerned about what we get today than what we could get in bits for donkey years. My opinions is these cruel set of politicians still use us the elites to achieve their ambitions and we end up robbing our unborn generations off what should have come to them without a single sweat.............. I have a feeling that a Jerry Rawlings will rise up one day very soon in this country and do a total and sudden cleansing of the political system of this country. It is just so sad that we are still here.
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
Fayose 2019
Say no to dullardism

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by chloedogie(m): 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:

Boss if that will solve our problems in this country then I support it. So far the CAMO will be a Jerry Rawlings......... wipe them off. My pastor will say when he sees some of these politicians with big tummies, he sees blood filled to the brim inside. Take for example, the top generals that stole all the money meant to arm and equip the military thereby exposing those gallant and innocent soldiers to the cruelty of this terrorists and are eventually un-mercilessly killed, have drank those young soldiers blood. And a lot of them are walking freely and masses still hailing them upadan.
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
chloedogie:

Boss if that will solve our problems in this country then I support it. So far the CAMO will be a Jerry Rawlings......... wipe them off. My pastor will say when he sees some of these politicians with big tummies, he sees blood filled to the brim inside. Take for example, the top generals that stole all the money meant to arm and equip the military thereby exposing those gallant and innocent soldiers to the cruelty of this terrorists and are eventually un-mercilessly killed, have drank those young soldiers blood. And a lot of them are walking freely and masses still hailing them upadan.
...I tell you mehn,the ish with this country you just wish a Jerry Rawlings on these pu.nks...9j will be a better place...put serious sanctions on public office holders and their family members,civil servants etc...things will work.Respect to our young military men and women and those that have paid the supreme price for peace of this nation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Promote International Peace, Buhari Tells Putin / Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation / Dogara Bribed Appropriation Committee Members With $20,000 Each – jibrin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.