Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,974 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja (20204 Views)

Fayose Declares Udom Winner Of PDP Governorship Primaries In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Prof. Olufumilayo Adesanya-Davies Declares Presidential Ambition For 2019 (PIC) / Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by sharpwriter(m): 5:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
Truckpusher you forget i am part Ekiti...that established,Ayo Fayose has not the clout nor acumen to stir the ship of Nigeria out of the deep waters we find ourselves internally nor place Nigeria on the map among the comity of Nations...This is the time we need a leader,a strong leader at that...for pete's sake Nigeria is the giant of Africa and its due we start earning that title...We are talking about Nationhood and Nation building here as against internal and external threats to our very existence...if we are to survive,it is not time for amala or Nkwobi politiking...Russia was at the brink at the Boris government,then came in an unknown and inexperienced but decisive and patriotic yet strong leader in the person of Putin...Look at Russia...though hardhanded his government has regained the pride and glory of Russia...
Tell us your candidate.
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by chloedogie(m): 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
...I tell you mehn,the ish with this country you just wish a Jerry Rawlings on these pu.nks...9j will be a better place...put serious sanctions on public office holders and their family members,civil servants etc...things will work.Respect to our young military men and women and those that have paid the supreme price for peace of this nation

A minute silence for them bro. Imagine some years ago here in Abuja when I wanted to take an apartment for a cousin, the landlord asked me where I work told him a private IOC. He said he spent over 20million to build that house but if I hear his basic salary as an engineer working for ministry of works in one of these northern states I wouldn't believe. That they don't earn large but they steal. I almost fainted. Someone that I earn much more than erecting such buildings and still openly telling me that. I weep for this country.........
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
chloedogie:

A minute silence for them bro. Imagine some years ago here in Abuja when I wanted to take an apartment for a cousin, the landlord asked me where I work told him a private IOC. He said he spent over 20million to build that house but if I hear his basic salary as an engineer working for ministry of works in one of these northern states I wouldn't believe. That they don't earn large but they steal. I almost fainted. Someone that I earn much more than erecting such buildings and still openly telling me that. I weep for this country.........
nah dem dem...Can imagine!
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by raphaeladeyele: 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
A o ni komode ma bu Iroko ---*
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by somehow: 5:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
Give me 5 leadership achievements of Fayose since he's FAR better than Buhari
vigasimple:

Nigerians deserve the type of leaders they get.

Fayose May not be a perfect person BUT with all due respect, far better than Buhari. If you search your true conscience and not tribal or religious you will agree that half strength Fayose is better than 200% of Buhari as it is.

That said, there are many better persons in all the geo political zones than Fayose, certainly many more better than Buhari.

In my own humble opinion, Buhari is a monumental failure.

If the power must stay in the North, there are very good candidates other than Buhari, Atiku and other usual suspects.
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
sharpwriter:

Tell us your candidate.
i have no candidate as of now amongst the ruling class...Maybe we will hear of somebody with an ideal,young and fresh possibly a technocrat,who knows... till then
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by raphaeladeyele: 5:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
A o ni k'omode ma bu Iroko ---*--*
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by sharpwriter(m): 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
i have no candidate as of now amongst the ruling class...Maybe we will hear of somebody with an ideal,young and fresh possibly a technocrat,who knows... till then
Lol...you yourself know that yu dey decieve una sef. Who wan contest am if not those thieves who had been there? Young fresh technocrat yu say when many of you see Fayose as a joker and an over ambitious person. But a new candidate will now be taken serious and seen as unambituous by Buhari zombies or Atiku's followers abi? My dear, white is white and black is black. Keep praying, and let's see whether there will be someone new and strong enough
to contest against the major two ''unacceptable'' ones (Buhari and Atiku) that are already mighty for the presidency come 2019.
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
sharpwriter:

Lol...you yourself know that yu dey decieve una sef. Who wan contest am if not those thieves who had been there? Young fresh technocrat yu say when many of you see Fayose as a joker and an over ambitious person. But a new candidate will now be taken serious and seen as unambituous by Buhari zombies or Atiku's followers abi? My dear, white is white and black is black. Keep praying, and let's see whether there will be someone new and strong enough
to contest against the major two ''unacceptable'' ones (Buhari and Atiku) that are already mighty for the presidency come 2019.
thats the point already stated by Truckpusher...my wild guess,you fall below the age demography 50yrs...now as long as the youthful population continually think along these thoughtline of yours Nigeria will remain the status quo
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by sharpwriter(m): 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
thats the point already stated by Truckpusher...my wild guess,you fall below the age demography 50yrs...now as long as the youthful population continually think along these thoughtline of yours Nigeria will remain the status quo
The affirmation you just made concerning me is an error and off point. Where do you even think Nigeria is going ehn? Nigeria is going nowhere if the system is not restructured or completely broken off. I only commented based on the thread we are in and I will gladly vote Fayoshe for many reasons. It is those who thinks that a miracle of a new person coming in to continue this same system that will make Nigeria remain the status quo, why? Because, our joining together is not working. Despite the fact that British merged us together wrongly, yet they gave us the same template of governance that they use in their own land, but we destroyed everything, go our own way and imbibed a crooked system. I am a Yoruba man, and I am not blind to see the madness that has beset our days. The truth is that if nothing is done to re-arrange the country in a manner worthy of sane and intellectual people, Nigeria wont improve unless perhaps a revolution breaks forth from the youth's angle. All those talks about restructuring our mind rather than the system, one Nigeria, love speech, good people great nation etc. are all hogwash and they will never work. If as a 21st century man or woman, we cant see that some regions in Nigeria are cheating the other, and there is no equality or equity, then we need to revisit our education. Expecting a sheep in the midst of ravening wolves and believing that it is one person that will unite the nation to be as sane as America or other first world is a pipe-dream. What will improve the situation is to break down this system and arrange things like sane people because regions are different in Nigeria. But thinking this status quo will vanish with same method of administrative operation a'int happening, for there will always be chaos.
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by baby124: 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
Since Trump won. I have learnt not to underestimate any candidate. Especially when a large populace feels disenfranchised
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by Augiiee(m): 6:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
frankloloko:
I see him becoming the president, he's loved by Igbo's.... Yoruba would never disown him I know Yorubas for that. Cos they always go with one voice when it comes to presidency , half of Hausa's will support him . I see tinubu brain behind this . This man smart die .
You must be drunk
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by frankloloko: 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
Augiiee:

You must be drunk
lol
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by OsunOriginal: 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
At least Igbos now have a candidate they can all rally round in 2019... May be this will stop Biafra agitation.
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by OluwaWonder: 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
Either fayose or any other candidate,all we need is someone who is gonna make nigeria better nation,who is not gonna discriminate,it is only that we dont want buhari in 2019
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by ndiboy01(m): 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
paiz:
Let us conduct our poll here

If you want Fayose to win click like
If you want Buhari to win click share

I really want him to win. But its nt yet time for him 2 contest .......he shud nt waste d money nw..........its too early
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by smallatobs(m): 12:59am On Sep 29, 2017
laughing in chinese, please Mr Fayose lets brainstorm together
1. If you are to contest for another tenure as Governor how many Ekitirian you think will vote for you?
2. Assuming you are to vote as Oduduwa president how many Yorubas you think will vote for you?
3. Then as a Nigerian President, did you think Hausas sabi you or fit even pronounce your name, you are not even relevant in Lagos, Ndigbo dont even know you, my advice is that do your mathemathics very well before wasting your resources.
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by debuscket(m): 4:57am On Sep 29, 2017
He has my support any day any time. At least he is full of life, not the 'hanger' we have in Aso rock now
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by abbeyty(m): 6:34am On Sep 29, 2017
I will simply vote for this man cuz of this herdsmen saga.
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by Babysho(m): 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
Some people actually think it is the bravery that we will eat and that will guarantee our children's future. With Fayose our destiny is ready to be destroyed for 4 more years.

Brother, Nigerians are that crazy o that his boldness is enough for them. It's the same thing in our Universities when the popular is voted in as SUG President even when he's incapable. Tomorrow will come now, and Fayose will bring out one illiterate as a wife who'll bring shame on Nigeria.

Can't we let white people put hand in our governance for a change...

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by dataideas: 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We’ll No Longer Condone Opposition- Sponsored Protests – PDP / We Will Release Report On Chibok Girls Soon – FG / 2019: Atiku’s Plan Shaky As Governors Seize PDP - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.