Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,990 members, 7,835,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Pictures Of Naija Girls - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pictures Of Naija Girls (9454 Views)

The Halfcast Take Over, Naija Girls Watch Out O ! Who's Hotter? (PHOTOS) / What Do U Think? Naija Girls Na Wa! / How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Naija Girls by Gabry(f): 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2010
Poster, never believe what pictures you se online. Its bestto just surprise yourself and go there and see the real thang. cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Naija Girls by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 05, 2010
chic2pimp:

If that is indeed true, I don't think he needs to open a thread.
He would have a long queue of naija Chics willing to smash him too  grin grin
Not disagreeing with you just saying the OP needs to be straight with us grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Naija Girls by chrisrock(m): 3:48pm On Mar 05, 2010
@marakesh,did you just say kill,despoil or what?na you talk am oooooooooooh
Re: Pictures Of Naija Girls by dominique(f): 6:16pm On Mar 06, 2010
chrisrock:

@marakesh,did you just say kill,despoil or what?na you talk am oooooooooooh

i no think say he sabi pidgen ooo! grin grin grin

@poster
why do you want to see pix of Nigerian girls if you're coming over? you'll see lots and lots of them in the flesh anyways wink
Re: Pictures Of Naija Girls by tolusco: 10:08pm On Mar 07, 2010
Why not wait till you get here to see our girls. Its always more fun to experience things firsthand.
Re: Pictures Of Naija Girls by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 13, 2010
Re: Pictures Of Naija Girls by Dolemite(f): 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2010
, tongue tongue cool cool shocked shocked sad sad angry angry grin grin cheesy cheesy wink wink smiley smiley kiss kiss cry cry undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed tongue tongue cool cool
Re: Pictures Of Naija Girls by marakesh(m): 10:42am On Mar 15, 2010
extremly satisfied grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Naija Girls by medacares: 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2010
@poster
sorry u r
a BIG fool
Re: Pictures Of Naija Girls by Dominoifet(m): 9:12pm On Mar 22, 2010
@Poster

On ur way here may Farouk Abdumouttalab. excort u from Amsterdam airport in his underwaer.

What a request? You know what I think. I think u intend to board ur plane and not get 2 ur destination, that's why u intend to see Nigeria girls pix and then u arrive at nowhere.

Are u been thought too that virgins will welcome u once u land in Nigeria or what? This is absurd.
Re: Pictures Of Naija Girls by olatimmy: 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2010
this guy is up to something else. Thank u all my Nija brothers for wisdom employed in replying this dude. he thought Nija guys and chics would just fall because he is flying over River Niger. Cheers!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Naija Girls by sulad82i(m): 5:47am On Mar 25, 2010
Re: Pictures Of Naija Girls by candylips(m): 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2010
hmmm
Re: Pictures Of Naija Girls by princessde: 5:19pm On Apr 20, 2010
hmmmmmmm ode,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalander / Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? / 24 Most Embarrassing Night Club Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.