Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" (2964 Views)

How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) / Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This / Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by kally01(m): 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
Just the girl pointing at me turns me on and I have to say yes grin
am sad for u ooh
Re: Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by AkProsper(m): 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
here to read lies. . . .
. . .. check my signature ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Re: Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
Twice I Have Been Wooed... Only That The Second Was a 15years Old Girl
Re: Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by adepeter2027(m): 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
STUPUDTHEISTS:

Girls considers a compliment on their makeup an insult.
You have to pretend and lie to her about how good she look without a makeup - even if she's wearing one.
So you do come to find trouble here too àbí?

Lemme come and be going
Re: Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by onyeezeigbo: 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
kally01:
am sad for u ooh
lol
Re: Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by STUPUDTHEISTS: 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
adepeter2027:

Lemme come and be going
Re: Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by STUPUDTHEISTS: 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
adepeter2027:
Lemme come and be going
My 'following' notification brought me here. And guess whose monicker it was?
Re: Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by STUPUDTHEISTS: 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
Re: Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by adepeter2027(m): 7:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
STUPUDTHEISTS:

My 'following' notification brought me here. And guess whose monicker it was?
Whose moniker oo wink
Re: Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by STUPUDTHEISTS: 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
adepeter2027:
Whose moniker oo wink
Feigning ignorance huh? grin
Re: Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by adepeter2027(m): 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
STUPUDTHEISTS:

Feigning ignorance huh? grin
No naw. What If there are other people you're following and they seem to active on romance section?
Re: Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by Adaumunocha(f): 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
Reski:
if she is not interested why give the number? just saying sha. please dont gimme that crap about the guy been persistent and disturbing.

Perhaps to get rid of the fellow.
Re: Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
See the way I'm laughing sha.. Kinda true sha cheesy
Hahahahaha
Re: Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
STUPUDTHEISTS:

Girls considers a compliment on their makeup an insult.
You have to pretend and lie to her about how good she look without a makeup - even if she's wearing one.
Who told you that? I am here to say the way things are. You will start attracting women if you really don't give a damn about them.

Women want guys who don't care about them. They want guys who they can't get easily. That is why when you play hard to any woman, she will love and want to hangout with you. Don't always make yourself available.
Re: Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by Phonefanatic: 8:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
DeeTus:
Yeah... grin

You're full of temptation. Take a look at your picture and make up. grin cheesy

You want to start here abi? Oya chop am

Re: Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by ApostleBlack(m): 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
Bee
Re: Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by masterENOCH(m): 11:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
for those ladies saying it doesn't happen.

Re: Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by Nobody: 1:16am On Sep 29, 2017
iamVirus:
Mine was quite hilarious.

Coming back from a vacation, she just came out from their gate and asked me,

"Hey, hope you bought something for me? grin

As a sharp guy, I told her I'll call her to come take it later."

'cos we stay in the same estate

That was it, she gave me her number.

We've separated, it's like it's not only me she is wooing lol

Share yours
you use gift take draw her and expect
Re: Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 29, 2017
Phonefanatic:

You want to start here abi? Oya chop am
LOL cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lesbians caught doing this / How Did You Meet Your Current Partner. / Hack Any Facebook Account Without Phone Number PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.