Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

I Will Not Go Abroad For Treatment, See Top 5 Other Promises Fayose Has Given - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Go Abroad For Treatment, See Top 5 Other Promises Fayose Has Given (1393 Views)

Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit / Kamal Ladejobi: 'Fayose Has Not Touched A Newspaper Since He Became Governor' / 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Not Go Abroad For Treatment, See Top 5 Other Promises Fayose Has Given by Mrrationalshop: 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state has boasted that he will take over power from President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2019 election.
The governor made the statement when he informed the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)about his intention to contest for the position of president of Nigeria under the party’s platform in 2019.
In his speech on Thursday, September 28, below are some of the promises he made:
1. Fayose stated:"I present myself as one with the required knowledge, understanding, competence and above all political will to coordinate the human and material resources that we have in abundance in order to achieve national greatness."
2. Speaking on education, he said:"As a governor, I encouraged my children to attend schools here in Nigeria and I have never traveled abroad fro Medicare. This I hope to sustain as president of Nigeria by making sure that our schools and health facilities are of international standard."
3. Also he touched on the legal system."Our justice system will be such that judges will not be molested and the common people of this country will see our courts as truly their last hope,"he said.
4."...our security system will make all Nigerians feel safe living in their own country,"he said speaking on the current security situation in the country.
5. In the area of the fight against corruption, the current Ekiti governor said:"Our fight against corruption will not be selective."
6. He also promised the APC victory, saying:"My party leaders, I present myself to you as the needed vehicle, for our party to move back to the presidency, I am doing so because I am confident that with God and all of you behind me, we can do it and we will do it."
“The highest organ of the party, which is the national convention, zoned the presidential ticket of the PDP to the north. That has not changed.
“The same national convention zoned the position of the national chairman to the south. The convention has yet to change any of these two,"he said.

See more @Source: >>http://RationalTV..in/2017/09/rationaltv-i-will-not-go-abroad-for.html
Cc

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Mynd44
Fynestboi
MissyB3
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Re: I Will Not Go Abroad For Treatment, See Top 5 Other Promises Fayose Has Given by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
See this otondo grin na this kind line iPods dey like.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Go Abroad For Treatment, See Top 5 Other Promises Fayose Has Given by DrChukzy(m): 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
Since Buhari that have no direction and any sense of leadership is the president, Fayose can win too.

He can do a Donald Trump.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Go Abroad For Treatment, See Top 5 Other Promises Fayose Has Given by SalamRushdie: 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
We are looking for visionary leaders and not these kind of meaningless promises , how does your not going abroad for treatment move Nigeria forward ..too shallow abeg ..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Go Abroad For Treatment, See Top 5 Other Promises Fayose Has Given by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
Jibril659:
he his not an hypocrite like Gworo
Re: I Will Not Go Abroad For Treatment, See Top 5 Other Promises Fayose Has Given by DrChukzy(m): 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
Jibril659:
If you call reasonable Nigerians iPods, what do we call people like you who believed that a cattle rearer without any certificate can turn Nigeria to Dubai?

You should cover your face in shame.

I'm very sure that you are one of all this jobless graduates looking for what to eat online.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Go Abroad For Treatment, See Top 5 Other Promises Fayose Has Given by thesicilian: 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
APC promised more than this.
Re: I Will Not Go Abroad For Treatment, See Top 5 Other Promises Fayose Has Given by josephine123: 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
nice one
Re: I Will Not Go Abroad For Treatment, See Top 5 Other Promises Fayose Has Given by stevnwigw: 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
no
Re: I Will Not Go Abroad For Treatment, See Top 5 Other Promises Fayose Has Given by BornAgainMay: 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
Fayose, we acknowledge the support n the encouragement you gave to our leader while he was in prison but our honest advice is..

Please don't waste your money bcz Me and the entire ppl of Biafra ain't gonna participate in Zoo's affairs agn and your Yoruba Muslim won't disobey their oga in the person of Dullard Buhari...

Read up

Ogbodo Maryann Chinenye wrote.............. And i concur!
BIAFRANS: THE KURDISH REFERENDUM AND WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW.
Ordinarily, I had retired to un-analytical write-ups that send direct and obvious message to Buhari's handlers and his jihadists Nigeria Army. But the Kurdish referendum which no Nigerian Media is talking about due to the "bad market" the outcome of the event meant to them.
Because Biafrans deserved to know what actually played out in the just concluded Iraq Kurdish referendum, I decided to pen down this work. First and foremost, Kurdish people are people of inhuman treatment from where they are found in Middle Eastern States of Turkey, Syria, Iran and Iraq. Mostly in Iraq, they were dehumanised during the Saddam Husein era that they were victims of state sponsored terrorism as Biafrans are experiencing today in Nigeria. Iraq under Saddam Husein used chemical and biological weapons on the kurds. it was gory!
During the US invasion of Iraq in 2003, US and Israel found the Iraq Kurds as a better alliance to oust and destroy Saddam Husein who was an anti semantic. They Kurds used the opportunity to avenge their brethren bloods in the hands of "Sadman" and established a sophisticated regional army (pershmerg) that did well in the war against ISIL.
Having build up a strong military and region, they decided to seek an exit from the rest of Iraq. I want to say here that the Kurds have the highest oil resources Iraq survives with. When they initiated for the referendum, Turkey, Iran, Iraq and comatose Syria threatened hell on them if they dare conduct the referendum. Guess what! Israel told them to go ahead and conduct the referendum as she is there for them.
Today, it is done without any barking from the roaring lions. Those countries who threatened hell went to their shelve when it was obvious to them what Israel will do to them. Even the security council reservation over the referendum was swept under the carpet by Israel and Kurds. In life, what you need is a powerful friend and ally, believe you me, the sky is your stepping stone. Iran and Turkey could step down from their threat due to Israel's involvement, then what happens to Nigeria if Israel gets involve? She will just disappear!
I want to tell you in case you don't know, Israel is a trusted friend to Biafra. Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Go Abroad For Treatment, See Top 5 Other Promises Fayose Has Given by obonujoker(m): 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
Shut up jare... the oloriburuku man called Buhari said more during elections...

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Go Abroad For Treatment, See Top 5 Other Promises Fayose Has Given by AkProsper(m): 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
let the promises start coming.. . . . . . . . . . . . . check my signature below⬇️⬇️⬇️
Re: I Will Not Go Abroad For Treatment, See Top 5 Other Promises Fayose Has Given by AkProsper(m): 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
let the promises start coming.. . . . . . . . . . . . . check my signature below⬇️⬇️⬇️
Re: I Will Not Go Abroad For Treatment, See Top 5 Other Promises Fayose Has Given by 9jvirgin(m): 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
Who is supplying this guy's weed?

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Go Abroad For Treatment, See Top 5 Other Promises Fayose Has Given by Xb4Real: 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
If not that us the Indigenous People Of Biafra (the entire Igbo populace) have made up our minds to totally boycott elections in this failed system called a country, we would have voted this man in. But it's already too late. All our hearts beat for right now is Biafra and any language that anyone speaks now that is not Biafra is unknown to us.
THE ZOO IS A PAST TENSE.
Re: I Will Not Go Abroad For Treatment, See Top 5 Other Promises Fayose Has Given by PureMe01: 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
Jibril659:
"guz aptunoon my pellow citizens"....dats d line U love to hear.mallam na mallam

Re: I Will Not Go Abroad For Treatment, See Top 5 Other Promises Fayose Has Given by Qsscruz(m): 7:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
Father do all fairytales begin with "once upon a time"

No, son. Some start with "If i get elected, I promise"...
Re: I Will Not Go Abroad For Treatment, See Top 5 Other Promises Fayose Has Given by 9jvirgin(m): 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
We are looking for visionary leaders and not these kind of meaningless promises , how does your not going abroad for treatment move Nigeria forward ..too shallow abeg ..

May your days be long.
Re: I Will Not Go Abroad For Treatment, See Top 5 Other Promises Fayose Has Given by Basic123: 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
BornAgainMay:
Fayose, we acknowledge the support n the encouragement you gave to our leader while he was in prison but our honest advice is..

Please don't waste your money bcz Me and the entire ppl of Biafra ain't gonna participate in Zoo's affairs agn and your Yoruba Muslim won't disobey their oga in the person of Dullard Buhari...

Read up

Ogbodo Maryann Chinenye wrote.............. And i concur!
BIAFRANS: THE KURDISH REFERENDUM AND WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW.
Ordinarily, I had retired to un-analytical write-ups that send direct and obvious message to Buhari's handlers and his jihadists Nigeria Army. But the Kurdish referendum which no Nigerian Media is talking about due to the "bad market" the outcome of the event meant to them.
Because Biafrans deserved to know what actually played out in the just concluded Iraq Kurdish referendum, I decided to pen down this work. First and foremost, Kurdish people are people of inhuman treatment from where they are found in Middle Eastern States of Turkey, Syria, Iran and Iraq. Mostly in Iraq, they were dehumanised during the Saddam Husein era that they were victims of state sponsored terrorism as Biafrans are experiencing today in Nigeria. Iraq under Saddam Husein used chemical and biological weapons on the kurds. it was gory!
During the US invasion of Iraq in 2003, US and Israel found the Iraq Kurds as a better alliance to oust and destroy Saddam Husein who was an anti semantic. They Kurds used the opportunity to avenge their brethren bloods in the hands of "Sadman" and established a sophisticated regional army (pershmerg) that did well in the war against ISIL.
Having build up a strong military and region, they decided to seek an exit from the rest of Iraq. I want to say here that the Kurds have the highest oil resources Iraq survives with. When they initiated for the referendum, Turkey, Iran, Iraq and comatose Syria threatened hell on them if they dare conduct the referendum. Guess what! Israel told them to go ahead and conduct the referendum as she is there for them.
Today, it is done without any barking from the roaring lions. Those countries who threatened hell went to their shelve when it was obvious to them what Israel will do to them. Even the security council reservation over the referendum was swept under the carpet by Israel and Kurds. In life, what you need is a powerful friend and ally, believe you me, the sky is your stepping stone. Iran and Turkey could step down from their threat due to Israel's involvement, then what happens to Nigeria if Israel gets involve? She will just disappear!
I want to tell you in case you don't know, Israel is a trusted friend to Biafra. Shalom!
Islamophobe
Re: I Will Not Go Abroad For Treatment, See Top 5 Other Promises Fayose Has Given by salam1(m): 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
Xb4Real:
If not that us the Indigenous People Of Biafra (the entire Igbo populace) have made up our minds to totally boycott elections in this failed system called a country, we would have voted this man in. But it's already too late. All our hearts beat for right now is Biafra and any language that anyone speaks now that is not Biafra is unknown to us.
THE ZOO IS A PAST TENSE.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Go Abroad For Treatment, See Top 5 Other Promises Fayose Has Given by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
Person wey never build one bridge, wey no reach 1km finish since his second year for office, dey talk of development.

Unlike Aregbesola, how many schools did you even build for your State.

Guy wey carry thugs go beat judges for Court sef dey talk abt judicial system.

On the matter of not going abroad for treatment, that is not debatable. There are many capable psychiatric hospitals for Naija.

Re: I Will Not Go Abroad For Treatment, See Top 5 Other Promises Fayose Has Given by henchamb(m): 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
Number 3 caught my attention.
Is this not the same fayose that used thugs to sack ekiti judge that sack on his case .
The videos are still there for all to see
Re: I Will Not Go Abroad For Treatment, See Top 5 Other Promises Fayose Has Given by officialteemi(m): 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
some one promised us $1=1naira lasan fa...
bt today
Re: I Will Not Go Abroad For Treatment, See Top 5 Other Promises Fayose Has Given by olamil34(m): 10:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
our very own(pirated) version of donald trump, but wait oo, if trump gets sick which country would he travel to.
Re: I Will Not Go Abroad For Treatment, See Top 5 Other Promises Fayose Has Given by Pavore9: 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
Na today! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Pictures Of Youths That Blocked The Road In Awka- Photo / President Buhari Says WOW To Beauty Queen Naomi Campbell.video / [EXPOSED] Ex-senator Domingo Obende Cans Of Worms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.