Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Niger State (northerners) Looking For Oil To Avoid Been Called Parasite - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger State (northerners) Looking For Oil To Avoid Been Called Parasite (9106 Views)

FG Explores Options For Oil In North, Despite NOCs’ Budget Cut / CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS / Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger State (northerners) Looking For Oil To Avoid Been Called Parasite by patval(f): 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]
On one hand, she (?) has never been to north, yet they are preserving their lives when they can simply head to their barren lands.

Hehehe, talking about legitimate business.

I hear, it is those same legitimate businesses that keep getting them into the hangman's noose all over the world. Even Evans is doing a legitimate business.

Infact, is there any business that is illegitimate in the ibo man concept?

Meanwhile, see the Aba made English all over the places.
SMH can't fathom the dung brain propelling these trash you spew hear. Aba is known with production no matter the quality but your case is army of beggers

1 Like

Re: Niger State (northerners) Looking For Oil To Avoid Been Called Parasite by LionDeLeo: 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
[s]
Desyner:
Parasites don't try to be independent, they feed off others. Now tell me who is a parasite between the backwardness you represent and what is making you insecure.
[/s]

The meaning of parasitism is feeding from a host without getting anything in return and in most cases, the parasites are unwilling to let go.

Now, Ibos are in the north have formed a name for themselves as "northern ibo" just to remain in the north.

Again, tell me what the north is getting from the East.

3 Likes

Re: Niger State (northerners) Looking For Oil To Avoid Been Called Parasite by patval(f): 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:

And how is that of any consequence to the northerners?

If you have never gone anywhere close to we almajiris, what then is your gaddem business with us?

Or are we stopping you from plying your "trades" as affirmed by the dilector?
I made that remarks cos you sound as if nobody makes it outside nirty
Re: Niger State (northerners) Looking For Oil To Avoid Been Called Parasite by patval(f): 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:

And how is that of any consequence to the norther
ners?

If you have never gone anywhere close to we almajiris, what then is your gaddem business with us?

Or are we stopping you from plying your "trades" as affirmed by the dilector?
I made that remarks cos you sound as if nobody makes it outside north

1 Like

Re: Niger State (northerners) Looking For Oil To Avoid Been Called Parasite by patval(f): 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]
I have never seen a group of deluded illiterates like ipob foolish pigs.

Now, the same Donald Trump that they expected to frog jump Bubu ended up having cool dinner with him at the UNGA, yet to keep hope alive, they are now spreading their usual lies to the same ipob illiterates.
see this clown that did not follow UNGA, you think Trump had time with your clueless retarded president?
Go to his fan page and read those leaders he had side talks with. He just lumped all African leaders in one room and gave them food cos they are hungry, fear no even let corpsocracy come for handshake not to talk of one on one talks

1 Like

Re: Niger State (northerners) Looking For Oil To Avoid Been Called Parasite by Desyner: 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]

The meaning of parasitism is feeding from a host without getting anything in return and in most cases, the parasites are unwilling to let go.

Now, Ibos are in the north have formed a name for themselves as "northern ibo" just to remain in the north.

You must have comprehension problem. Parasitism is when Hausas share resource from the south without southerners getting any from the north in return. Maybe illiteracy is your challenge, the Igbos up north pay for their food, house, upkeep etc. What does the north pay back to the south?
Almajiri claiming king. Shame on you.

3 Likes

Re: Niger State (northerners) Looking For Oil To Avoid Been Called Parasite by nextprince: 7:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
Re: Niger State (northerners) Looking For Oil To Avoid Been Called Parasite by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Are you done?

Because, the list of kidnapping cases in your area are inexhaustible. Yes there are still traces everywhere and I'm pretty sure these are those traces. Nairaland alone will bear testimony to that and I don't even need to bother myself with links. Infact, a Google search alone will provide unending list.

Also, yes, there are local prostitutes every but the issue is about full time prostitutes who properly took their times to study the nitty-gritty of the trade, then feed their families with it. These ones travel across the length and breadth of this country and even beyond.

Local prostitutes in the north are rejected by their parents on account of that trade unlike in other regions where it is a well organised and recognised trade.

This is why I say you're deluded. The list of kidnappings in the North is similarly inexhaustible. It's a nigh daily affair. And they bring it down South too. I know a wealthy Pharmaceutical importer from my hometown in Anambra that was kidnapped by Fulani herdsmen in Asaba. Only Googling Fulani herdsmen kidnappings alone or Kaduna-Abuja expressway kidnappings alone would bring out a similarly inexhaustible list, but you're in denial because you ascribe phony virtues to yourself that Northerners commit no crimes. That is delusional nonsense. And yes, I'll keep mentioning also that a bunch of animals kidnapped almost 300 young girls and turned them to sex slaves. It wasn't the first and certainly wasn't the last school kidnapping in the North either. It was just the biggest case. Considering your caustic anti-Igbo comments, you'd certainly mention it if it were you.

Again, I couldn't care less whether Edos or Igbos or Benue people or whoever produce the most prostitutes. As long as under-age girls are not being trafficked in the trade, it's none of my business. I make no moral judgments about people's choices.

4 Likes

Re: Niger State (northerners) Looking For Oil To Avoid Been Called Parasite by nextprince: 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
Re: Niger State (northerners) Looking For Oil To Avoid Been Called Parasite by nextprince: 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
Re: Niger State (northerners) Looking For Oil To Avoid Been Called Parasite by FTreloaded(m): 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
nextprince is the same person as liondeleo, a hater, a troll and a bigot.
Re: Niger State (northerners) Looking For Oil To Avoid Been Called Parasite by LionDeLeo: 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
[s]
Desyner:
You must have comprehension problem. Parasitism is when Hausas share resource from the south without southerners getting any from the north in return. Maybe illiteracy is your challenge, the Igbos up north pay for their food, house, upkeep etc. What does the north pay back to the south?
Almajiri claiming king. Shame on you.
[/s]
Find out the meaning of "comprehension".

Which resources is the north getting from the SE? Pls mention one, just one because the last time I checked, the SE do get allocation from the Fed govt and contribute nothing.

Maybe the ibos should not be paying for rent na, so that we will know they are not marginalised. Or the north should be giving their own allocations to the SE who also get theirs from the same source without contributing shishi.

Yes, I'm Almajiri and have said that several times even on this thread, is that not better than being a powder dealer only at the mercy of the hangman's noose in India or Indonesia?

Talking about literacy, I think you also need to find out exactly what that means.

2 Likes

Re: Niger State (northerners) Looking For Oil To Avoid Been Called Parasite by Desyner: 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]
Find out the meaning of "comprehension".

Which resources is the north getting from the SE? Pls mention one, just one because the last time I checked, the SE do get allocation from the Fed govt and contribute nothing.

Maybe the ibos should not be paying for rent na, so that we will know they are not marginalised. Or the north should be giving their own allocations to the SE who also get theirs from the same source without contributing shishi.

Yes, I'm Almajiri and have said that several times even on this thread, is that not better than being a powder dealer only at the mercy of the hangman's noose in India or Indonesia?

Talking about literacy, I think you also need to find out exactly what that means.
The SE is willing to let go of what you call "allocation from FG". Can the parasitic north stand alone? They can't stand alone without the south via the FG, that's what parasites do - depend on others indefinitely without being of any advantage to the those they depend on.
That's why they want Biafra. Illiteracy hamper comprehension and reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Niger State (northerners) Looking For Oil To Avoid Been Called Parasite by LionDeLeo: 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
Desyner:

The SE is willing to let go of what you call "allocation from FG". Can the parasitic north stand alone? They can't stand alone without the south via the FG, that's what parasites do - depend on others indefinitely without being of any advantage to the those they depend on.
That's why they want Biafra. Illiteracy hamper comprehension and reasoning.
Exactly, the last comment describes what has become of the ipob pigs.

Now, who exactly is stopping the ibos from leaving?

Pls don't tell me about those criminals parading themselves as Igbos, they are the illiterates whose reasoning have been hijacked by Kanu's urine.

Which of the leaders duly elected by the SE have made any move to that effect? None.

On what ground should the govt listen to thugs constituting nuisance?

On the issue of north not being able to stand on its own, perhaps, you need to use ur "literacy" to get back to history.

Besides, is the Fed allocation being forced on the SE?

Why can't they simply start rejecting it? Why can't they recall their reps at different levels of the Fed govt?

If you want to go, why bother about whether or not the north can stand on its own? Why not simply go and let others be?

That is where literacy or lack of it with its ripple effect comes in.

2 Likes

Re: Niger State (northerners) Looking For Oil To Avoid Been Called Parasite by LionDeLeo: 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
[s]
patval:

see this clown that did not follow UNGA, you think Trump had time with your clueless retarded president?
Go to his fan page and read those leaders he had side talks with. He just lumped all African leaders in one room and gave them food cos they are hungry, fear no even let corpsocracy come for handshake not to talk of one on one talks
[/s]
Only Shuku okuko abiama knows where Igbos get their news from. Igberetv is really doing great.

Actually, I know times are hard and wouldn't expect everyone to have facilities to watch live programmes.

I'm also aware that the hardship is really affecting acquisition of portable devices like good phones as alternatives, so I won't even bother posting any recorded video because some of these cheap China phones are not helping matters, coupled with the fact that ntwk service providers don't joke with data. I understand, is not your fault, especially nowadays wey "business" no dey move well.

But at least, even the free 10mb should be able to open nairaland pages, so here are screen shots of the paused videos where the "corpsocracy" was having handshake with US president. The other where he was addressing UNGA.

1 Like

Re: Niger State (northerners) Looking For Oil To Avoid Been Called Parasite by LionDeLeo: 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
[s]
patval:

I made that remarks cos you sound as if nobody makes it outside north
[/s]

The question is; why are they endangering their lives in the midst of we almajiris when their lands are VERY FERTILE for business?

Why are they using strategies to remain safe when they can easily leave which is even safer? Na by force?

2 Likes

Re: Niger State (northerners) Looking For Oil To Avoid Been Called Parasite by LionDeLeo: 10:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

This is why I say you're deluded. The list of kidnappings in the North is similarly inexhaustible. It's a nigh daily affair. And they bring it down South too. I know a wealthy Pharmaceutical importer from my hometown in Anambra that was kidnapped by Fulani herdsmen in Asaba. Only Googling Fulani herdsmen kidnappings alone or Kaduna-Abuja expressway kidnappings alone would bring out a similarly inexhaustible list, but you're in denial because you ascribe phony virtues to yourself that Northerners commit no crimes. That is delusional nonsense. And yes, I'll keep mentioning also that a bunch of animals kidnapped almost 300 young girls and turned them to sex slaves. It wasn't the first and certainly wasn't the last school kidnapping in the North either. It was just the biggest case. Considering your caustic anti-Igbo comments, you'd certainly mention it if it were you.

Again, I couldn't care less whether Edos or Igbos or Benue people or whoever produce the most prostitutes. As long as under-age girls are not being trafficked in the trade, it's none of my business. I make no moral judgments about people's choices.

Laff want comot my teeth.

Abeg, how many times have you heard of security activities in the north on account baby factory operation?

Under age girls are not trafficked? See another jugunu comment.

Abeg, what is the age of the basic raw materials used in the baby factories? Abi dat one no follow for human trafficking?

How many times have brothel owners been arrested for harbouring underage girls for their businesses?

Dis one never still explain how many mallams India or Indonesia don hang because of powder. Or are those countries also not reporting the events because of marginalisation?

Robbery, kidnapping, human rituals, the records are there, all these lame efforts won't change the facts.

2 Likes

Re: Niger State (northerners) Looking For Oil To Avoid Been Called Parasite by Desyner: 12:24am On Sep 30, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Exactly, the last comment describes what has become of the ipob pigs.

Now, who exactly is stopping the ibos from leaving?

Pls don't tell me about those criminals parading themselves as Igbos, they are the illiterates whose reasoning have been hijacked by Kanu's urine.

Which of the leaders duly elected by the SE have made any move to that effect? None.

On what ground should the govt listen to thugs constituting nuisance?

On the issue of north not being able to stand on its own, perhaps, you need to use ur "literacy" to get back to history.

Besides, is the Fed allocation being forced on the SE?

Why can't they simply start rejecting it? Why can't they recall their reps at different levels of the Fed govt?

If you want to go, why bother about whether or not the north can stand on its own? Why not simply go and let others be?

That is where literacy or lack of it with its ripple effect comes in.
irellevant rant.

1 Like

Re: Niger State (northerners) Looking For Oil To Avoid Been Called Parasite by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:41am On Sep 30, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Laff want comot my teeth.

Abeg, how many times have you heard of security activities in the north on account baby factory operation?
Hardly. Lecherous, old pigs in the North from all social classes from Senators like Yerima down to the shoe-maker can always find as many VVF-afflicted child brides as they want whenever they choose and breed as many almajiris as they want. "Baby factories" make no sense in such a society.

Under age girls are not trafficked? See another jugunu comment.

Abeg, what is the age of the basic raw materials used in the baby factories? Abi dat one no follow for human trafficking?

How many times have brothel owners been arrested for harbouring underage girls for their businesses?
Already addressed above.
And show me all these brothel owners arrested for harbouring underrage girls. Down South here, we're less fixated on molesting young children and sex slaves than our brethren up North.

Dis one never still explain how many mallams India or Indonesia don hang because of powder. Or are those countries also not reporting the events because of marginalisation?
I've rarely heard of any. Our brothers up North aren't into drugs and drug peddling. They're more satisfied with child brides and sex slaves.
They also seem to have a goat-fucckking taste:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/man-asked-goats-permission-sex-article-1.1707162
http://punchng.com/15-year-old-boy-caught-having-sex-with-goat/
http://punchng.com/father-of-six-caught-having-sex-with-goat-in-katsina/

2 Likes

Re: Niger State (northerners) Looking For Oil To Avoid Been Called Parasite by LionDeLeo: 5:16am On Sep 30, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Hardly. Lecherous, old pigs in the North from all social classes from Senators like Yerima down to the shoe-maker can always find as many VVF-afflicted child brides as they want whenever they choose and breed as many almajiris as they want. "Baby factories" make no sense in such a society.

Already addressed above.
And show me all these brothel owners arrested for harbouring underrage girls. Down South here, we're less fixated on molesting young children and sex slaves than our brethren up North.

I've rarely heard of any. Our brothers up North aren't into drugs and drug peddling. They're more satisfied with child brides and sex slaves.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/man-asked-goats-permission-sex-article-1.1707162

See dis one. That is just the issue with Igbos. Mango is being discussed, but before you know it, they are diverting to orange.

Now, we are talking about desperate practices to get rich, this one is talking about some unpleasant practices which is available everywhere.

Okay, Sani Yerima married an underage, even the shoe maker did same ( unacceptable though) aren't there worst cases in the East? Or don't we see cases where some were done even by the so called men of God?

Now, the issue of forming a factory where babies are produced and sold as per goats to get rich is the question, any in the north? At least, the underage knows who gets her pregnant unlike the same underage who were slept with by several men and the babies are already being sold right from the womb. That is the height of barbarism. Even goats don't do that. Maternal instincts thrown to dogs all in the name of money.

For the cases of harbouring underage, I will post links to several cases soon, including the one were girls are full time prostitutes at 10, I will get them for you.

Good you admitted we almajiris don't do drugs but still diverted to cases of some clowns having sex with animals. These are still uncommon social ills which were never intended for economic purposes.

Now, compare this with the ones (sane humans) getting laid by dogs even within Nigeria just to get money from the Oyibo owner of the dogs. These are commercial practices and they occur more frequently.

I will simply get a summary report of kidnapping, armed robbery and rituals for you, otherwise, links to individual cases are endless.

Meanwhile, for a start, let's have these, for full story on who the majority of the kidnappers are, open the link hereunder

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://onegeria.com/2016/12/here-are-some-high-profile-kidnap-cases-in-nigeria-through-the-year-2016.html&ved=0ahUKEwjU7a30mczWAhVJP48KHe7dCIwQFgg0MAc&usg=AOvVaw0nLAyimBB8xeM9aj8csSLb

Another screen shot (the third screen shot) from SR is captured here. The report clearly stated who owns the business of kidnapping.

For details, check the link.

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://saharareporters.com/2010/06/27/kidnapping-why-igbos-are-involved&ved=0ahUKEwiy0_Kqm8zWAhXFPY8KHfApD5sQFggbMAA&usg=AOvVaw2_k9N__t2DpgvYw7OcGfMO

The fourth screen shot was captured from an article written by an ibo man describing how "business minded" his people are, especially outside ibos enclave.

For full report, check the link below.

For the cases of human rituals and brothers hacking themselves to death or children and parents killing themselves because of lands, money and other economic reasons, the links are also endless. Indeed, there are uncountable cases of children using their own fathers and mothers for money rituals, that list is also inexhaustible. The bottomline is money money money.

1 Like

Re: Niger State (northerners) Looking For Oil To Avoid Been Called Parasite by LionDeLeo: 5:52am On Sep 30, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Already addressed above.

Here are few cases of same and indeed worst crimes.

Pastor raped teenager during anointing.
http://dailypost.ng/2016/11/25/teenager-passes-pastor-raped-anointing-ogun/

Pregnant woman raped by a Lagos pastor...
http://pmexpressng.com/pregnant-woman-raped-lagos-pastor

A pastor stripped unclad after...
http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/pastor-stripped-unclad-after-being.html?m=1

65yr old Louis raped 8-10yr old girls.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/65-yr-old-man-allegedly-rapes-girls-aged-8-10/

Uwalaka raped and impregnated a 14yr old girl.
http://punchng.com/man-rapes-impregnates-14-year-old-girl/

A 2yr old girl was raped and sodomised in Enugu.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/2-yr-old-girl-raped-sodomised-comatose-enugu/

Father disflowered his daughter.
http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/28/true-confession-father-disvirgined-sent/

Herbalist raped a 15yr old in Anambra.
http://breaking.com.ng/nigeria/herbalist-rapes-15-year-old-girl-in-anambra-state/

Okada rider reportedly raped 8yr old.
http://www.idomavoice.com/2016/09/okada-rider-reportedly-rapes-8-year-old.html

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/more-nigerian-women-testify-against.html

Two homosexual pastors were caught red handed in Enugu
https://www.nairaland.com/3970026/two-homosexual-pastors-caught-act#59191819

Meanwhile, I will leave these individual cases because they are endless and that is not even my concern as they are mostly not intended for economic purposes.

My concern are those sub-beastial activities dedicated to the worshipping of money.
Re: Niger State (northerners) Looking For Oil To Avoid Been Called Parasite by LionDeLeo: 5:55am On Sep 30, 2017
[quote author=Obi1kenobi post=60960710]

I'm not a health worker, the workers in that field with better statistics have this to say. I know say na "marginalisation news" anyway.

Ebonyi state top states with vvf in Nigeria?
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/ebonyi/ebonyi-tops-in-vvf-cases-usaid/134900.html

Research shows that Aba girls are full time prostitutes at age ten. (Bottom line; money)
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/

On how he arranged to bring those girls, Mike said that there are agents who bring them from mostly South-East, Middle Belt and South south States
https://www.nairaland.com/3904486/how-lagos-underage-sex-workers#58184399

Very busy right now but I will certainly provide more links when time permits.

1 Like

Re: Niger State (northerners) Looking For Oil To Avoid Been Called Parasite by Greenback: 8:05am On Sep 30, 2017
LionDeLeo:

See dis one. That is just the issue with Igbos. Mango is being discussed, but before you know it, they are diverting to orange.

Now, we are talking about desperate practices to get rich, this one is talking about some unpleasant practices which is available everywhere.

Okay, Sani Yerima married an underage, even the shoe maker did same ( unacceptable though) aren't there worst cases in the East? Or don't we see cases where some were done even by the so called men of God?

Now, the issue of forming a factory where babies are produced and sold as per goats to get rich is the question, any in the north? At least, the underage knows who gets her pregnant unlike the same underage who were slept with by several men and the babies are already being sold right from the womb. That is the height of barbarism. Even goats don't do that. Maternal instincts thrown to dogs all in the name of money.

For the cases of harbouring underage, I will post links to several cases soon, including the one were girls are full time prostitutes at 10, I will get them for you.

Good you admitted we almajiris don't do drugs but still diverted to cases of some clowns having sex with animals. These are still uncommon social ills which were never intended for economic purposes.

Now, compare this with the ones (sane humans) getting laid by dogs even within Nigeria just to get money from the Oyibo owner of the dogs. These are commercial practices and they occur more frequently.

I will simply get a summary report of kidnapping, armed robbery and rituals for you, otherwise, links to individual cases are endless.

Meanwhile, for a start, let's have these, for full story on who the majority of the kidnappers are, open the link hereunder

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://onegeria.com/2016/12/here-are-some-high-profile-kidnap-cases-in-nigeria-through-the-year-2016.html&ved=0ahUKEwjU7a30mczWAhVJP48KHe7dCIwQFgg0MAc&usg=AOvVaw0nLAyimBB8xeM9aj8csSLb

Another screen shot (the third screen shot) from SR is captured here. The report clearly stated who owns the business of kidnapping.

For details, check the link.

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://saharareporters.com/2010/06/27/kidnapping-why-igbos-are-involved&ved=0ahUKEwiy0_Kqm8zWAhXFPY8KHfApD5sQFggbMAA&usg=AOvVaw2_k9N__t2DpgvYw7OcGfMO

The fourth screen shot was captured from an article written by an ibo man describing how "business minded" his people are, especially outside ibos enclave.

For full report, check the link below.

For the cases of human rituals and brothers hacking themselves to death or children and parents killing themselves because of lands, money and other economic reasons, the links are also endless. Indeed, there are uncountable cases of children using their own fathers and mothers for money rituals, that list is also inexhaustible. The bottomline is money money money.

mental grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger State (northerners) Looking For Oil To Avoid Been Called Parasite by Greenback: 8:19am On Sep 30, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]

no shame at all..i am from ss and i know how u mallams are dead with our 'oyel'. Not only that,go to lagos ports,tin can and wharf,northern parasites fill up every space..customs,nimasa,dont even go there. Naija is horrible and seems cursed cos of u unproductive things. Thunda faya luggard for creating mankind's worst mistake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger State (northerners) Looking For Oil To Avoid Been Called Parasite by patval(f): 8:21am On Sep 30, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]

The question is; why are they endangering their lives in the midst of we almajiris when their lands are VERY FERTILE for business?

Why are they using strategies to remain safe when they can easily leave which is even safer? Na by force?
they help in humanitarian activities by giving you hungry almajiris food when you come begging
Re: Niger State (northerners) Looking For Oil To Avoid Been Called Parasite by LionDeLeo: 8:25am On Sep 30, 2017
patval:

they help in humanitarian activities by giving you hungry almajiris food when you come begging

Yet we almajiris say they should pack and leave, we don't need their humanitarian services, abi help na by force? Have they finished doing humanitarian services to the poor wretched pigs in their barren lands?
Re: Niger State (northerners) Looking For Oil To Avoid Been Called Parasite by patval(f): 8:25am On Sep 30, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]
Only Shuku okuko abiama knows where Igbos get their news from. Igberetv is really doing great.

Actually, I know times are hard and wouldn't expect everyone to have facilities to watch live programmes.

I'm also aware that the hardship is really affecting acquisition of portable devices like good phones as alternatives, so I won't even bother posting any recorded video because some of these cheap China phones are not helping matters, coupled with the fact that ntwk service providers don't joke with data. I understand, is not your fault, especially nowadays wey "business" no dey move well.

But at least, even the free 10mb should be able to open nairaland pages, so here are screen shots of the paused videos where the "corpsocracy" was having handshake with US president. The other where he was addressing UNGA.
loll.....I said it, BMC crew just want a scene with buhari so as to masturbate on the photoshot. What you posted here was Trump's courtesy on African leaders, you dullard even clipped his hands backwards in awe view of Uncle Trump.
go to Trump fan page and check for yourself if there is any side talks with buhari, you think Trump discuss with terrorist?

1 Like

Re: Niger State (northerners) Looking For Oil To Avoid Been Called Parasite by LionDeLeo: 8:26am On Sep 30, 2017
Greenback:

no shame at all..i am from ss and i know how u mallams are dead with our 'oyel'. Not only that,go to lagos ports,tin can and wharf,northern parasites fill up every space..customs,nimasa,dont even go there. Naija is horrible and seems cursed cos of u unproductive things. Thunda faya luggard for creating mankind's worst mistake.

Where did you keep the drugs meant for olodi apapa, professor emeritus, mental? undecided

1 Like

Re: Niger State (northerners) Looking For Oil To Avoid Been Called Parasite by patval(f): 8:29am On Sep 30, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Yet we almajiris say they should pack and leave, we don't need their humanitarian services, abi help na by force? Have they finished doing humanitarian services to the poor wretched pigs in their barren lands?
lol...,almajiris go to the streets of sabon gari and see your brothers begging Igbo's for crumps of food like tomorrow no dey.
why is your Richland making you and your people wretched?
Re: Niger State (northerners) Looking For Oil To Avoid Been Called Parasite by Greenback: 8:30am On Sep 30, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Where did you keep the drugs meant for olodi apapa, professor emeritus, mental?

ur cow don dey stray away enter road o grin
Re: Niger State (northerners) Looking For Oil To Avoid Been Called Parasite by LionDeLeo: 8:32am On Sep 30, 2017
patval:

loll.....I said it, BMC crew just want a scene with buhari so as to masturbate on the photoshot. What you posted here was Trump's courtesy on African leaders, you dullard even clipped his hands backwards in awe view of Uncle Trump.
go to Trump fan page and check for yourself if there is any side talks with buhari, you think Trump discuss with terrorist?
Poverty is a serious sickness really affecting the thought processes of some creatures.

What exactly does it cost to watch the programme from youtube? Are the situations that bad?

Even when the "corpsocracy" was addressing UNGA that is widely available all over the internet, poverty will not allow people to watch it.

I don't understand, is it that "business" no dey move well again? I mean the only business female Igbos are known for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#EndSARS: The Post That Brought Down Sars / Miss Bola A. Tinubu Is The Daughter Of Alhaji Kafaru Tinubu, Document Reveals / Sw: What Is Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.