Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said (61038 Views)

Land Owners Block Main Entrance Of Bayelsa Airport. See What They Did. Photos / Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted At Abuja Airport. See What He Was Pictured Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by ceedenis: 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
Where this one they fly go for MM2 ? Maybe Niger.
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by Erifenz: 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
This one no bi what man
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by Abbotp: 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
is this one an oyibo man?
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
The embassy should better check the content of that painting.,,,using the president's painting can distract the content in that frame

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by Limitless72(m): 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
Why e con be like sey them burst mr presido mouth for the painting...the guy mouth just swell anyhow
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by belindar: 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
You always regard any other colour that is not black to be an oyinbo. Even Pakistan. Indian, Iraq. I pity you.
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by santopelele(m): 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
them say them say, who we go ask?
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by santopelele(m): 10:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
belindar:
You always regard any other colour that is not black to be an oyinbo. Even Pakistan. Indian, Iraq. I pity you.
bros I tireooo, even Haiti and Pakistan, all of them na OYIBO for Hausa eye
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by khalhokage(m): 10:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
This one too na oyinbo?
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by MTKbudapest(m): 10:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hahaha see scam for broad daylight.

Apc at it again.

The apc have paid this man for this job if not tell me how can one on earth take a terrorist to his home.

Bubu wey no fit spell em name wey be say na write dem dey help am write am. Even ordinary good morning em no sabi.
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by jaggabban: 10:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
See rectangular heads everywhere with frustration. Proudly Afonja Christian, u flatos can't divide we Omo kaaro oojiire, we are one. So, stop mentioning Yoruba Muslims just say Afonja and we are cool. Pls has anyone seen Kanu?
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by ITbomb(m): 10:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
Tomorrow Lueratta and APC zombiesz would count this as an achievement

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by Aboguede(m): 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
are sure that boy is not hiding something using that picture as a cover up. the guy looks like a drug addict

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by tolanibae(f): 10:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
That guy is a smuggler, check the painting
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by ahamonyeka(m): 10:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
But,buharia get bonny face not fat face.
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by marwanafrica: 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
you like the man reach nigerians before 2019 eleclection? ask then how far now with the likeness?
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by calabardick(m): 10:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
Paperwhite:
Sorry man! You just introduced colossal badluck and failure to your country.Return the image fast and help us carry the real thing.

I wonder where he is going to with the image of an ancestral spirit of poverty

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by osazsky(m): 10:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
that picture go cause recession for your country o, my advice pls leave the pic and put it back were u met it
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
[quote author=dainformant post=60925724]A foreigner was spotted at Lagos airport with a painting of president Muhammadu Buhari while traveling to his country earlier today. According to Aminu Kabir who spotted him at the airport, the white man said that he likes president Buhari and that he is taking him to his country.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/white-man-spotted-buharis-picture-lagos-airport-see-said.html[/quote
As if buhari is still alive
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by CASHCOUNTING: 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
Na wa o Lol.
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by vreeman(m): 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
u can go with d original copy an not d painting.
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by madjune(m): 10:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
Is this one Oyinbo?

Looks like an Algerian or Moroccan.
All na Aboki join.
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
I just wish he could take him together with our demo if law makers and governors both body and soul to his country. That would have changed Nigeria for good
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by Harjoke: 10:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
haters kill urself. God bless our President.
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by Yomzzyblog: 10:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ok
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by Sultty(m): 10:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
dainformant:
A foreigner was spotted at Lagos airport with a painting of president Muhammadu Buhari while traveling to his country earlier today. According to Aminu Kabir who spotted him at the airport, the white man said that he likes president Buhari and that he is taking him to his country.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/white-man-spotted-buharis-picture-lagos-airport-see-said.html
Plz do take him as far as possible even if it's as far as d north pole
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by okerekeikpo: 10:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
He is only taking bad luck with him
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
FAYOSE2019:
Please take him.

We have a new man
Welcome to nairaland. Bring drink make you share give all of us wey dey here before you. Then we can now initiate you properly.
I suspect you are and old memeber who just decided to to crray a new account because of the so many atrocities you have commuting and is on our wanted list. grin grin
But if you are not, then I welcome you with a kiss kiss
But that doesn't measure mean that I won't abuse you back if you abuse me o grin grin grin ;
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by Chiefbuddle1: 11:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
Take him and plz don't bring back
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by prof12(m): 11:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
nototribalist:
Buhari the president without brain. I wonder how he sleeps and wake up

if you call your President with such name l keep wondering if you have a father.
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
dainformant:
A foreigner was spotted at Lagos airport with a painting of president Muhammadu Buhari while traveling to his country earlier today. According to Aminu Kabir who spotted him at the airport, the white man said that he likes president Buhari and that he is taking him to his country.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/white-man-spotted-buharis-picture-lagos-airport-see-said.html
.na only you waka the gooo
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by Wirelessmic(m): 11:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
Wonders shall never end who have PMB pink lips? :DWonders shall never end who have PMB pink lips?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps / Residents Boo President Buhari In Maiduguri / Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.