Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said (61021 Views)

Land Owners Block Main Entrance Of Bayelsa Airport. See What They Did. Photos / Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted At Abuja Airport. See What He Was Pictured Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by guru90: 7:00am On Sep 29, 2017
abejide1000:
I wish he could carry our problem with him to his country. The man don tire us grin

Supported!!!
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by AnanseK(m): 7:01am On Sep 29, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Lebanese nah oyimbo I expect to see Briton or American ...meanwhile he is taking it to his country to show to his family, the most clueless incompetent useless leader in the world... the clown of all clowns

I can see your pain. Check your blood pressure regularly, Buhari is here to stay 6 more years.
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by gGGODDd(m): 7:07am On Sep 29, 2017
olaboy33:
Pls disregard!

that is not the buhari (Nigeria president) we all know
Pls make me understand you better. so is it really true that the man currently in Aso rock is not the buhari we voted for? because I'm aware of such speculation. pls is it really true?
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by Memories12411: 7:09am On Sep 29, 2017
nototribalist:
Buhari the president without brain. I wonder how he sleeps and wake up
You will wonder all the days of your life as long as you are not God. Do you know how you sleep and wake up? Or you thought is because you are wise or strong. We all sleep and wake up because God's grace sustains us. Don't think you are better than those who passed away in their sleep. Quietly enjoy God's grace along whoever he chooses to show mercy and grace.
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:09am On Sep 29, 2017
AnanseK:

I can see your pain. Check your blood pressure regularly, Buhari is here to stay 6 more years.
zombie alert

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 7:14am On Sep 29, 2017
His teeth tho'.... undecided undecided
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by win2kwire: 7:24am On Sep 29, 2017
dainformant:
A foreigner was spotted at Lagos airport with a painting of president Muhammadu Buhari while traveling to his country earlier today. According to Aminu Kabir who spotted him at the airport, the white man said that he likes president Buhari and that he is taking him to his country.
Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/white-man-spotted-buharis-picture-lagos-airport-see-said.html

YOU STUPID ILLITERATE PRIMITIVE NIGERIA SUB-SAHARAN AFRICAN BLACK OLODO. CAN YOU NOT TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MIDDLE EAST / ARAB AND A WHITE MAN?

f0ols!
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by Freshsan2009: 7:30am On Sep 29, 2017
Paperwhite:
Sorry man! You just introduced colossal badluck and failure to your country.Return the image fast and help us carry the real thing.
Go for brain checkup een.. u really need it
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by Chrisdavis: 7:34am On Sep 29, 2017
let the white guy make it quick and save Nigeria.
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by Oju4190: 7:48am On Sep 29, 2017
is dat not fashola at d back folding his hands
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by emajoe: 7:57am On Sep 29, 2017
.....For medical Check-Up?
I am considering declaring you a T.RR...T is no further explanation is not given ASAP.
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by breakeven: 8:12am On Sep 29, 2017
Oyinbo man ke!!. This is a Jordanian nah and we know what connect buhari and Jordan. O.I.......if you add c na your headache.
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by Krystalzkris(f): 8:13am On Sep 29, 2017
The picture is healthier than Buhari
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by Anayordike(m): 8:14am On Sep 29, 2017
VERY WELL THEN.
LET HIM TAKE PMB TO HIS ARAB COUNTRY AFTER ALL WE DON'T NEED HIM HERE ANY MORE.
GOOD RADIANCE TO BAD OMEN!
LOL!
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by ajahinnousa(m): 8:16am On Sep 29, 2017
fools,do you think that buhari will give Bleep
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by FSBoperator: 8:22am On Sep 29, 2017
When did a turk roach become an oyibo?
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by Assassin101: 8:31am On Sep 29, 2017
who is buhari?
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by donqx: 8:53am On Sep 29, 2017
hmmm
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by olowobaba10: 9:10am On Sep 29, 2017
OP YOU CANNOT EVEN DECIPHER THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OYIBO AND ARAB MAN, THAT'S A SHAME .

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by olmoRoc: 9:28am On Sep 29, 2017
dainformant:
A foreigner was spotted at Lagos airport with a painting of president Muhammadu Buhari while traveling to his country earlier today. According to Aminu Kabir who spotted him at the airport, the white man said that he likes president Buhari and that he is taking him to his country.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/white-man-spotted-buharis-picture-lagos-airport-see-said.html

-No be every white skinned man or woman be oyinbo. That guy na arabo from the middle east
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by Missonas(f): 10:43am On Sep 29, 2017
What country hope its not Islamabad undecided
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by freddaboh(m): 10:48am On Sep 29, 2017
Newbiee:
Sai Baba
A GENTLE REMINDER TO BUKOLA SARAKI AND COMPANY

Theophilus Utchaychukwu wrote:

"If the imaginative 20 million signatures from TAN could not stop PMB. If Dasuki and DSS cannot stop PMB. If hidden WAEC certificate cannot stop PMB. If cancer and death wish cannot stop PMB. If fake prophesies from Pastorprenuers couldn't stop PMB. If thousands of Jonathan support group could not stop PMB. If the dollar distribution could not stop PMB. If militants, OPC and MASSOB could not stop PMB. If Boko-haram could not stop PMB . If ekuke tribal fence sitters could not stop PMB If opportunist Viju milk political analyst could not stop PMB. If war mongers, pipeline vandals and busters, secessionist threat could not stop PMB. What makes you think that 1 million Dino Malaye and Saraki can stop a moving train? Not even a combination of 109 senators can obstruct the movement of this 15 Million coach virgin pendolino train. No miserable senator or wife or ally can stop a moving train. Call it witch hunting Call it intimidation Call it any thing you like. We are hunters! !!!!! No witch will be spared. Dear Saraki, Your koboko is well soaked under the second Niger Bridge. We shall storm the red chambers soon. Go and listen to your party Dear Dino, Ndume, and Yerima, You can even sleep in Saraki house in solidarity. We are not bothered. But you should know that the gentle stride of a tiger is not a symbol of cowardice. Dear wailers, You should commend PMB for allowing EFCC to do their job without interference. Though most of you are far away from your brain, it takes courage to interrogate a party man. Dear President Buhari, Keep doing it 109 vulnerable adults cannot distract us. We the nomadic almajiri is in total solidarity with you and we your blind followers as they call us are satisfied. Keep leading us".

Theophilus Utchaychukwu
I love this post...
#BrinBackBuhari2019

I am with you bro.......

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by edungene7: 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
C as him Dem laugh e dne chop fg aboki maga oo God Sara moni Aboki buhari dey use diz idiot carry we moni
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by 7lives: 2:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
IwillSucced:

There is no 2019 for Nigeria, because War is coming, right now Igbos are just playing it cool because we know we have not amassed enough weapons yet... But I am sorry for you if you think we are thinking of voting in 2019.. We know that even if we have 100 million people on our side the election will never be free and fair... Pray we don't catch people like you.. I will pen your name down..

You better get used to playing the opposition, yeye dey smell.
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by 7lives: 2:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
naijaboy756:
where did you leave your brain? can you measure the devastation this government has done to our nation? it is not about tribe....hunger and hardship caused by APC is widespread

Devastation? Kkkkkkkkkk wonder shall NEVER end, No wonder Nigeria remains a backward country.
SIMPLE arithmetic DEM NO SABI, Buhari is God sent , he is on a rescue mission.
I no blame your type, if PDP had managed to squeeze themselves in again and Naira had nose dived to probably 5000 to a dollar, you won't be here yarning opata.
Now I understand why Fela sang that song " NO WONDER RERE RUN ", too many ILLITERATES in this country, haba?.
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by naijaboy756: 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
7lives:

Devastation? Kkkkkkkkkk wonder shall NEVER end, No wonder Nigeria remains a backward country.
SIMPLE arithmetic DEM NO SABI, Buhari is God sent , he is on a rescue mission.
I no blame your type, if PDP had managed to squeeze themselves in again and Naira had nose dived to probably 5000 to a dollar, you won't be here yarning opata.
Now I understand why Fela sang that song " NO WONDER RERE RUN ", too many ILLITERATES in this country, haba?.
Please get out joor...

How can God send hardship to his people? 1984 and 2015

ARE YOU OK?
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by IwillSucced(m): 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
7lives:

You better get used to playing the opposition, yeye dey smell.

Smell your armpit
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by eligibility: 11:21am On Oct 02, 2017
nototribalist:
Buhari the president without brain. I wonder how he sleeps and wake up

It shows how daft and irresponsible you are as a human being.

You are full of hatred and so myopic in reasoning.
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by olisaemeka1(m): 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
Daboomb:

Looking at all the asinine comments on this and many other threads, where hatred for the President is like "Bread and Tea", one question always cross my mind:

Why are such Evil comments ALWAYS FROM IBO PEOPLE? (with the exception of a very tiny and minute number)
Just go through the usernames, even when they try to mask it!

Are you people so infused with hatred that you dont ever see anything good in your lives?
With so much hatred in you people, you'all must be dying softly, from the inside.
I don't need to be filled with hate to know that the govt of the day is actually insensitive to the plight of the masses ...Bro I'm made that comment as a Nigerian ...ibo yoruba haUSA we are all feeling the pangs of the inefficiency of the govt of the day ...or will you deny that things are not worse than they were before this got came into power? Let me ask you ...what has this govt actually achieved ....is it security?is it food prices?do you have steady power supply?have your hospitals started functioning properly ? Or did your president not tell u in his campaign speech that we should not be travelling overseas for treatment ....did he not break his own rule?or is d dollar now 1-1 naira. For your information I was born in the north had my formative years there ....had my uni years in the south south/south east and now reside in the southwest.in fact most of my friends are from the north.... I'm not dying slowly of anything OK ...I will rather continue to address issues as a Nigerian ...when Goodluck Jonathan was in govt we all called him names so Buhari should man up for the name calling session ...after all he has been preparing for this presidency since 2003 ..

Ps my name is Olisaemeka I did not mask it
..it's my username n real name as well if you noticed I'm not a faceless Internet warrior like u ..oya comman and beat me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja / Residents Boo President Buhari In Maiduguri / Olusegun Obasanjo Looks DapperĀ in Suit As He Steps Out In Vietnam - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.