Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,185 members, 7,860,260 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

You Are All Beautiful! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are All Beautiful! (359 Views)

20 Types Of Boobs That Are All Beautiful In Their Own Way / Get Shot Of All Beautiful Women In Nigeria Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are All Beautiful! by GISTLIFE(m): 11:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
All of us want to marry a beautiful woman. If a survey is taken today, we would know that most of married men took beauty, if not as the most important, but one of the most important factors they considered before marriage. And that's why if the beauty; smooth face, wide and massive gluteal, firm and round mammaries, begin to lose their form, the men too will begin to look for females who still have the aforementioned endowments in a better form. I know some won't agree with my above analysis, but that's the truth, though the definition of beauty is relative; you define what it is to you.
Digging deep into the definition of beauty, an average Nigerian man, including me, seems to have penchant for fair ladies. We think the fair ladies are beautiful. Why? What's special about fair ladies? Do they have anything special in them? Anatomically, do they possess much more structures than dark ladies? Apparently, no! There's nothing in fair ones that can be found wanting in dark ones. I don't know if it's the striking complexion of the fairs ones that make men go after them.
Read more.....
®
®
®

http://www.gistlife.com.ng/2017/09/you-are-all-beautiful.html?

(1) (Reply)

Big Girls No Dey Cry According To Ad / The Perfect Skin Care Products On A Budget / Reasons To Know If He Is Dating You For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.