Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

State Governors Are More Powerful Than The President – Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Governors Are More Powerful Than The President – Obasanjo (16803 Views)

Bagudu: Why APC Governors Are Pushing For NEC Meeting / Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me / Afenifere: Why SouthWest Governors Are Scared Of Taking Actions Against Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Governors Are More Powerful Than The President – Obasanjo by KOLLYPROF(m): 9:28am On Sep 29, 2017
yeye wey dey smell
Re: State Governors Are More Powerful Than The President – Obasanjo by BornAgainMay: 9:28am On Sep 29, 2017
shocked
Re: State Governors Are More Powerful Than The President – Obasanjo by MTKbudapest(m): 9:28am On Sep 29, 2017
Henrybet56:
It took me so much risk to get to where I am now and I wish u take your step to become someone today call or Whatsapp me on the number showing below for sure fixed match ready and available for today not free at all meant for serious minded people only

u are working in a bet shop so all u have to do is take a screen shot of the game that has been won by a customer and display it here to scam people.

If it is real i know that you will just keep quite and become a billonaire but sinse its not real u are lookin for someone to scam so u could play .

2 Likes

Re: State Governors Are More Powerful Than The President – Obasanjo by bucho1: 9:33am On Sep 29, 2017
BABA is getting old so u can't expect him to reason appropriately.

1 Like

Re: State Governors Are More Powerful Than The President – Obasanjo by iamkneeyi: 9:36am On Sep 29, 2017
Pmb should assent peace Corp of Nigeria.
Re: State Governors Are More Powerful Than The President – Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 29, 2017
Baba has started smoking weed
Re: State Governors Are More Powerful Than The President – Obasanjo by Okanokan(m): 9:46am On Sep 29, 2017
One of the reason there should be vertical and horizontal restructuring of nigeria, a situation of the tail wagging the dog.
Re: State Governors Are More Powerful Than The President – Obasanjo by leviaka: 10:08am On Sep 29, 2017
It's a pity this your country not mine has been ruled from the onset by men of low intelligence
That is why nothing works because they all reason alike, if men like this has written the American constitution, it would have been a constitution of stupidity, viciousness, confusion and retrogression
The men that wrote American constitution were intelligent men
To my Igbo brothers please we should start thinking home, this country will never unite, and develop
The earlier we move to our region and develop it the better for us
I foresee disintegration in the future, read books about the civil war and you will understand what I mean especially the killings in the north and the IGBO MUST GO campaign by Ahmadu bello and his people, Igbo youths don't ever believe or trust the unity of this country, the other tribes are craftily waiting for its collapse that is when there is no more oil money to share please let's be wise and think home, plan for 3, 5, at most within 5yrs to relocate
God bless Igbo people
Re: State Governors Are More Powerful Than The President – Obasanjo by woodmood: 10:11am On Sep 29, 2017
Omeokachie:
Hahahahaha...

Elrufai ordered the police commissioner to arrest arewa youth, and he was simply ignored!

Ikpeazu claimed that military will withdraw from the streets of Aba and Umuahia, and the army came out to refute his claims!

Can a governor order EFCC to go arrest a staff in the presidency?

Can the service chiefs take order from a state governor?

Why did Obasanjo not choose to become the governor of Ogun state instead of scheming to elongate his stay as president?

Abeg make I dey go joor, OBJ don dey mis-yarn.

A simple knowledge of what constitute the exclusive legislative list and concurrent list will answer some of your questions. Try and improve yourself in that area.
Re: State Governors Are More Powerful Than The President – Obasanjo by jrusky(m): 10:24am On Sep 29, 2017
Obj please shut up for now ok. No one needs your opinion or talk ok because out of your greed you are among those that plunged Nigeria into the mess is in today.

Governor powerful that President but you removed Fayose from office because he refused to donate to your useless library.
Re: State Governors Are More Powerful Than The President – Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 29, 2017
Same in America, Trump can't enter Michigan and talk do anyhow.
Re: State Governors Are More Powerful Than The President – Obasanjo by wildchild1: 10:38am On Sep 29, 2017
Really?

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: State Governors Are More Powerful Than The President – Obasanjo by WrathOfHadez(m): 10:51am On Sep 29, 2017
Of course restructuring will greatly unsettle those who has made a fortune our of the present political settings, so old brutes like Obasanjo would rather the country maintains the status quo.

State governors are more powerful than the President? When they are waiting for monthly allocution from Abuja and can't even control their own resources?
Re: State Governors Are More Powerful Than The President – Obasanjo by fun1: 10:51am On Sep 29, 2017
wonder why you didn't let the world know this while you were still the president sir
Re: State Governors Are More Powerful Than The President – Obasanjo by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:17am On Sep 29, 2017
Mr obasanjo may be right at times but not always but in this one I believe you so much. .how can you explain this: states governor's came begging buhari to give them bail out fund from the Paris club to offset workers salaries and arrears in their state. .this request was granted and months after none has used that funds to pay their workers. .even buhari was begging the state governors to pay their workers. .is that not insane? a whole president begging state governors to pay workers in their states when he knows they misused the funds. .and you you the funny thing, the state governors where in Abuja yesterday for a meeting and where asking for another bail out fund again to pay the same workers they have earlier refuse to pay. .this country self. .infact our mumu don over do!

1 Like

Re: State Governors Are More Powerful Than The President – Obasanjo by Gkemz: 11:28am On Sep 29, 2017
Buhari is only but a puppet in the hands of the cabals who actually control the nation.
Re: State Governors Are More Powerful Than The President – Obasanjo by everozone: 11:29am On Sep 29, 2017
Do Nigerians still pay attention to what this man says? If Nigerians want to forge ahead they better ignore OBJ.That man is part of Nigeria's problem and should not be taken seriously anymore.OBJ has nothing tangible to offer Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: State Governors Are More Powerful Than The President – Obasanjo by Apoztl3(m): 11:51am On Sep 29, 2017
twentyk:
like if you think MAN UTD is really really baCK...
for the past 3 seasons i have endured,lack of respect,abuse etc from people
NOW IM BACK....FEELS GOOD TO BE A UNITED FAN...
U missed ur way bro... Make a u- turn to the next room

Tnx
Re: State Governors Are More Powerful Than The President – Obasanjo by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
Most Nigerians only see the President but the senators, governors and LGA chairmen all get a free ride
Re: State Governors Are More Powerful Than The President – Obasanjo by Basic123: 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
TO THOSE STUPID Igbo-HEADIC ISLAMOPHOBES AND BASTARD ABA MADE YORUBAS ON NAIRALAND.

THIS IS A STRONG YORUBA CHRISTIAN (A BAPTIST)SPEAKING AGAINST RESTRUCTURING!

Two yoruba muslims Tinubu and Ajimobi spoke in support of restructuring in the last two weeks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: State Governors Are More Powerful Than The President – Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
Omeokachie:
Hahahahaha...

Elrufai ordered the police commissioner to arrest arewa youth, and he was simply ignored!

Ikpeazu claimed that military will withdraw from the streets of Aba and Umuahia, and the army came out to refute his claims!

Can a governor order EFCC to go arrest a staff in the presidency?

Can the service chiefs take order from a state governor?

Why did Obasanjo not choose to become the governor of Ogun state instead of scheming to elongate his stay as president?

Abeg make I dey go joor, OBJ don dey mis-yarn.

Excellent facts. No one can argue against this....A terrible mis yarn indeed
Re: State Governors Are More Powerful Than The President – Obasanjo by Kenedex: 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
any leaders who is against restructuring of this country is enemy of this country , everyone knows that this system we are operating is not working , a situation where many state governor's can't pay workers salaries many things are no more working in Nigeria and one greedy man because of his selfish interest saying any one talking about restructuring doesn't know what he is talking about, weather they like it or not the country will be restructure. we don't need there advise because it obvious that there advise is no more relevant again
Re: State Governors Are More Powerful Than The President – Obasanjo by billyG(m): 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2017
say he is wealthy with only #20k in his account,did he morgage his bankrupt ota farm then?

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Reacts As NBC Suspends AIT, Ray Power / Rivers: One Assembly, Two Speakers, Multiple Battlefronts / Sanusi's CBN Performance: Soludo Was Better After All?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.