Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Pray As Catholic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Pray As Catholic (426 Views)

Aggressive, Violent, Cool, Calm, Which Is The Best Way To Pray As A Christian? / Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja / Offiah Identical Twins To Be Ordained As Catholic Priests Same Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Pray As Catholic by Freethought(m): 7:44am On Sep 29, 2017
I'd av loved to visit a Catholic church but the nearest one to my house is like an hours drive and i don't even have a car...

Please can anybody teach me how to pray as Catholic??

Thanks
Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Pray As Catholic by paiz: 7:51am On Sep 29, 2017
undecided
Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Pray As Catholic by pacino26(m): 8:16am On Sep 29, 2017
Freethought:
I'd av loved to visit a Catholic church but the nearest one to my house is like an hours drive and i don't even have a car...

Thanks

HahHahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Forgive my hysterical laughter (though you're not seeing me)

Prayer is a way of communicating with your maker or a higher unseen power. The Catholic Church boasts of lots of RECIPES as I fondly call it. grin

As a Catholic I don't fancy the prayer manuals . Specific prayers for certain rites like marriage, baptism and even exorcism abound which you can get in any Catholic bookshop but in my honest opinion you don't need to pray like a Catholic to get your answer. Pray like a redeemed soul worshipping God in humility and your answers will get to you.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Pray As Catholic by terrezo2002(m): 11:12am On Sep 29, 2017
Freethought:

Thanks
Learn how to pray as a Christian.
The Lord's model
1. Worship God first
2. Pray that God's will be done
3. Ask for mercy, but that is if you have no grudge against anyone
4. Pray for others
5. Pray for yourself

Five fingers prayer
1. Pray for those close to you( your loved ones, family, friends, neighbors etc)
2. Pray for the Spiritual heads in the church
3. For for the nation and your leaders
4. Pray for the weak, homeless, hungry, homeless, helpless etc
5. Pray for yourself

(1) (Reply)

Muhammed (phuh) The Greatest By Baba Ali Mustapha / How Those Who Curse God Almighty In Their Hearts And Publicly Fare / Men Of God Sells Annoited For Protection, But Move With Police Protection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.