Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured (43318 Views)

Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti / Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million / Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by jaafree: 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
€2.9m machine that is, approximately N1.04bn . OMG this is too hot for me to handle. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by Tedassie(m): 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
intruxive:
Op are you in 2018 already? shocked
How is it over there?
Lol...see,if you're abroad you can drive the latest model of cars of the next incoming year(You can choose to either make full payment or pay installmentaly for the vehicle).

Many of these foreign celebs' or public figures pre-order cars of their choice(some then customize it to their taste)...that's how they roll.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by Sultty(m): 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
WotzupNG:

It doesn't say the car was newly released in 2018. It means it is the 2018 make he bought, not the ones made in the previous years
so I meant if this ride is 2017 then how come it's driven in 2017
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by Ochima75(m): 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
Heheheheh from 0 - 500km/h - 0 in 40secs heheheh worlds fastest car
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by Donpeterem: 12:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
Crauxx:
This one that only knows how to score tap in and P.K. Will come here and be driving bugatti upandan. If he sees messi now he will bow. Lemme be going joor.

PENALDO.
ur high on jealousy bro.....u no watch d last el clasico ba.......iranuu.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by asawanathegreat(m): 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
Is good to be rich ooo enjoy ur self CR7
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by dadycology: 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
Man like Ororo!!!��
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by tyga123: 1:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
Mehhn this guy is fucking rich
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by PierreDeFermat(m): 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
Chief Imam of football.
if y no get money,hide your face,l.
this guy is living the life
money has to be made
pastors make money from defrauding church members and come back to advise youngsters not to chase money
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by rukis360(m): 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
Crauxx:
This one that only knows how to score tap in and P.K. Will come here and be driving bugatti upandan. If he sees messi now he will bow. Lemme be going joor.

PENALDO.
I don't see ur life moving forward anytime soon

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by PierreDeFermat(m): 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
obonujoker:
This is what life should be........and this guy is just 32 o.... and some guys are still living in their parents house, telling themselves say shebi dem dey chop food??
and those same guys living under their parents roof would still be shouting CR7,CR7. wetin concern me with football passion except if I go use am make money,I no dey even watch ball. God bless the gamblers that patronize my bet shop .
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by PierreDeFermat(m): 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
obonujoker:
This is what life should be........and this guy is just 32 o.... and some guys are still living in their parents house, telling themselves say shebi dem dey chop food??
and those same guys living under their parents roof would still be shouting CR7,CR7. wetin concern me with football passion except if I go use am make money,I no dey even watch ball. God bless the gamblers that patronize my bet shop,may my customers increase geometrically and may God add more money to my customers pocket .
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by PierreDeFermat(m): 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2017
jacoik:
Anybody wey say poverty no curse must be a fool!!! Imagine this boy buying a car ahead of year. Gos pls sir pick my calls na
that's not a car,its a private jet on road
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by ufuosman(m): 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
He hustle for it, flex ur money
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by PierreDeFermat(m): 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
Funkybabee:
Work hard lo jawo
50 years of oloshoism (collecting money fro. bf A,B,...)can't buy this abi?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by nnokwa042(m): 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
madridguy:
Waziri of football.
northerners no dey play football na
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by Codes151(m): 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
Flashh:
My money, where are you? Please come now. The future is now!
tell am o!! Time dey go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by Flashh: 2:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
Codes151:
tell am o!! Time dey go
Abi na, my brother.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by SHIJUADE02: 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
Flashh:
My money, where are you? Please come now. The future is now!

He go come. . Cool temper
. Shey jeje ... ah. . Pele ( sorry )
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by orijintv(m): 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
Onlinetalk:

AS UR NAME IMPLIES DRINK ORIJIN THEN WATCH ORIJINTV...FEED ME BACK THEN I WILL TELL U THE PATH TO FOLLOW TO MAKE MONEY..

It is a brand name i intend to grow sir. You should hve asked for my intentions before jumping into conclusions sir.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by arabmoney101(m): 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
Crauxx:

PENALDO.
[left][/left] grin angry
[/right] shocked[center][/center] cool shocked sad cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided[url][/url] kiss cry[center][/center] angry[/i][i][i][/i] wink smiley cheesy grin[right]
angry sad cool [img][/img] kiss embarassed shocked sad embarassed lipsrsealed tongue embarassed kiss cry
sad grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by Funkybabee(f): 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
50 years of oloshoism (collecting money fro. bf A,B,...)can't buy this abi?

Mean
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by tonididdy(m): 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
if na 9ja na....number plate go be ORORO1 OF BERNABEAU

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by senatorS2(m): 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
abeg you said he is driving a Bugatti Chiron which just got released in 2018,in 2017.... : undecided undecided undecided just thinking
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by AJboi(m): 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
No wonder different girls re jst getting pregnant for him evry nw n then.They knw he's stinkingly rich nd handsome nd also doing a good job.More pregnancies to be annouced.
Bravo CR7 cool

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by Onlinetalk: 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
orijintv:

It is a brand name i intend to grow sir. You should hve asked for my intentions before jumping into conclusions sir.

I never jump to conclusion.... I said feed me back so simple
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by PierreDeFermat(m): 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
AJboi:
No wonder different girls re jst getting pregnant for him evry nw n then.They knw he's stinkingly rich nd handsome nd also doing a good job.More pregnancies to be annouced.
Bravo CR7 cool
If I come back to this world,I listen to my parents if they tell me to go to school ,I will make sure I manage to educate myself on my own and dedicate more time on sports than schooling
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by orijintv(m): 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
Onlinetalk:

I never jump to conclusion.... I said feed me back so simple

Pls drop your number or should i drop mine?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by balogun16(m): 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2017
enemyofprogress:
chai see wetin you dey pray for yourself at age 79,instead make you just dey pray sey make you die in peace,you dey beg a 31 year old hardworking boy to adopt you as his son. Forget it,it is over for you grin grin
back to sender enemy of progress
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured by enemyofprogress: 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
balogun16:
back to sender enemy of progress
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UFC: Kamaru Usman Earned $640,000 After Masvidal Win / Pochettino Reacts To Messi’s Handshake Snub After Substition Against Lyon / Nigeria Vs Zambia: Super Eagles Win On Penalties (Nations Cup)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.