Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists (27347 Views)

Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday / Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by kristisking(m): 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
anuoluwapo884:
He must be sick
Afonja spotted here. Slaves always respecting the decision of their masters

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by excanny: 2:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
GoroTango:
That senator must produce the terrorist Nnamdi Kanu on that day or straight to kuje he goes

No. Burantai must produce him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by franudi: 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
Abaribe is very correct. IPOB is not a terrorist organization.
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by jrusky(m): 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
anuoluwapo884:
He must be sick

Yes very sick he is one of the IPOOH sponsorer no wonder that Nnamidiot was so arrogant

Pls is Buhari the real president of Nigeria or may I say how come people just dare the law of the land for goodness sake?

Abaribe that suppose to be in police custody for standing as surety for run away Nnamidiot Pls DSS should arrest this guy I'm sick the way my people just chose to be too arrogant to be law abiding it make me sick.

Court should issue arrest warrant with immediate effect. The truth is I hate Kanu and IPOOH with passion for being too arrogant for kanu to opened his gutter mouth to call igbo pigs and idiots because of his foolish miscalculated nonsense agitation.
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by 989900: 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
silastemplar:
i understand the government proscribing ipob and all because truth be said, those boys had been radicalised and were this close to taken up arms but 'terrorist organisation'? naa thats extreme. Treasonable felony would have been amore realistic charge since they threatened elections and raised flags.
Exactly, it whittles the importance and gravity of the word 'terrorism'.

P.S. See Unilorin.
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by airminem(f): 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
yabatown:
WHY IS HE SLAMMING THEM NOW INSTEAD OF DOING SO IMMEDIATELY AFTER FG DECLARED THEM TERRORISTS. COWARD. ITS BECAUSE THEY ARE NOW THREATENING TO ARREST HIM AFTER HE ACTED AS KALU'S GUARANTOR. IS NOW HE HAS MOUTH TO TALK

His coins can pay for the crime but the faults are his for a lifetime.
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by wordproof: 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
A look at the comments on Nairaland for the past months would reveal those promoting hate speech, all the curses and insults is for any man that claims to be Igbo.

Insult, Intimidate and curse all u like...don't start running to MODs seeking bans when the table turns, trust me when I say "the Igbos are successful in what ever they set their hearts and hands to"...

As offensive as the maims are, we will tolerate them...
Blend the Biafra flag with pigs and all that...the Igbos will tolerate you.

Call Igbo youths cowards for our peaceful agitation and killings we suffer in our homes by NA...we will endure it

Insult Abaribe and curse his family...we will adjust to accommodate you

Call our land the potopoto region, as we serve the FG neglects and 5% punishment... We will indulge and tolerate u

Don't start crying hate speech, chest beating and intimidation when we return the brotherly love...

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by Magnitki: 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2017
Billyonaire:
Fulani herdsmen invade communities, kill men, women and children, then destroy crops, kidnap many including Olu Falae yet they are not terrorists.

YET,

IPOB, an indigenous civil and organized creative people are killed and declared terrorists.

Some day, Buhari's tenure will be over. It is not him that I am worried about, he is already spent. Let him know that he has children and grand-children.

I will make them pay.

Who is the head of the Fulani herdsmen and where is he located so that we can send Operation cow dance to his place
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by franudi: 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2017
intruxive:
Abaribe, cry me a river. It wont stop you from going to jail unless you produce the terrorist you guaranteed in court. grin
Medicine after death tongue
Next
Tell that to the Nigerian army. Burantai will go to jail instead.
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
excanny:

No. Burantai must produce him.
Did buratai sign for his bail?
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
Challenges APC and Buhari with superior and intellectuals debates, then Buhari and his chief of defense and army staff will just proscribed you a terrorist for exposing their corrupt activities.

Let Buhari and APC tell the whole world who are the sponsors of terrorists leaders they set free from the prisons and compensated with billions of dollars before he left for undisclosed medical vocation in London!

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by jrusky(m): 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
I seems don't understand why only pdp don't see anything wrong in the way Kanu and IPOOH want to set this country against one another and they now decided to use the East to do pay back for what apc did to gej or what?

If pdp want to do pay back which I will 100% support because apc disgust me like pooh they should go gej region to start the battle because it was gej people that destroyed gej for reason best known to them. If SS can so silly and stupid still allowing people like Anaechi, Timipere etc to still be walking freely in that region then they are all fools and it's not any igbo man business to fight for gej take it or burst it.

IPOOH must go down I will stand by that forever because I can see it has turned pdp and apc matter.
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by yarimo(m): 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
Made1414:

Ask the Military who invaded his house..Get sense please. This is just simple and you dont understand simple things? Oh my God! In Asari voice
senator ABARIBE will explain better to justice BINTA NYAKO when terrorist NNAMDI KANU refuse to appear before her.
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by budosky(m): 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
wordproof:
Unilorin is a Terrorist Organisation

Why?
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by excanny: 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
GoroTango:
Did buratai sign for his bail?

Why did Buratai invade his home?

Moreover, if you surety for a person and he died. No one can call you to answer any case.
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by linusbnn(m): 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
anuoluwapo884:
He must be sick

Your mother is sick.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by linusbnn(m): 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
anuoluwapo884:
He must be sick

Your mother is sick. angry angry
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
jrusky:

Yes very sick he is one of the IPOOH sponsorer no wonder that Nnamidiot was so arrogant

Pls is Buhari the real president of Nigeria or may I say how come people just dare the law of the land for goodness sake?

Abaribe that suppose to be in police custody for standing as surety for run away Nnamidiot Pls DSS should arrest this guy I'm sick the way my people just chose to be too arrogant to be law abiding it make me sick.

Court should issue arrest warrant with immediate effect. The truth is I hate Kanu and IPOOH with passion for being too arrogant for kanu to opened his gutter mouth to call igbo pigs and idiots because of his foolish miscalculated nonsense agitation.

What is this Come And Chop terrorist making noise for

Buhari and APC that set free boko haram terrorists and Fulani herdsmen terrorists from the prisons who are more terrorists
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by linusbnn(m): 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
intruxive:
Abaribe, cry me a river. It wont stop you from going to jail unless you produce the terrorist you guaranteed in court. grin
Next

Let's watch and see who will go to jail.
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by wordproof: 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
budosky:

Why?

That's what the news says bro...

Is their any reason worthy enough to brand any group of harmless people "Terrorists".... Objecting the unjust rule of the political elites is reason enough!

FG can now see vision, that they can preempt the future terrorists organization and brand them before hand.

The branding of Igbo people will birth more crazier and mundane reasons for declaring any organisation "terrorist organization"!!

No be Naija again?
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by elyonchee(f): 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
yarimo:
Senator ABARIBE please after speaking nonsense, Oya were is NNAMDI KANU? undecided
foolishness will fall on you
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by Decryptor(m): 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
intruxive:
Next

Go and jail him and let's see.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2017
yarimo:
Senator ABARIBE please after speaking nonsense, Oya were is NNAMDI KANU? undecided
ask ur president
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by Jacyluv(f): 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
Well said....Able Senator
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
luvinhubby:
Buhari is the most irresponsible and perverted man to ever rule this country Nigeria.

Extremely irresponsible. That maturity come with age does not apply in his case.
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by ExInferis(m): 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
Of course you can kill a fly with a sledgehammer.

You can pretty much kill anything with a sledgehammer.

The real issue is: just because you can kill a fly with a sledgehammer doesn't mean you should.
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by zoedew: 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
Political statement.
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by kabarka(m): 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
GoroTango:
That senator must produce the terrorist Nnamdi Kanu on that day or straight to kuje he goes
Remember kanu has always been around and visible until an invasion @his home where many people died.he never fails to be in court for once
.on 17th those that forcefully entered his house will bring him to court dead or alive.

Lets be sencible for once here.
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by cr7rooney10(m): 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2017
intruxive:
Next
tell them ooo, baba is near

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by lonecatt(m): 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
jrusky:
I seems don't understand why only pdp don't see anything wrong in the way Kanu and IPOOH want to set this country against one another and they now decided to use the East to do pay back for what apc did to gej or what?

If pdp want to do pay back which I will 100% support because apc disgust me like pooh they should go gej region to start the battle because it was gej people that destroyed gej for reason best known to them. If SS can so silly and stupid still allowing people like Anaechi, Timipere etc to still be walking freely in that region then they are all fools and it's not any igbo man business to fight for gej take it or burst it.

IPOOH must go down I will stand by that forever because I can see it has turned pdp and apc matter.
dont even go there, jonathan region is a ticking time bomb, any rough play there will turn nigeria to a land of famine.
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by frankpro27(m): 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
Its funny how myopic ppl dat dnt knw the law are. As it stands now, ipob is winning. FG is running around looking for him. They embarked on dis mission to arrest KANU, bt he's way ahead of retarded buratai Nd his masters. Am sure KANU is somwhr watching dem Nd chilling wit friends like dis.

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by anuoluwapo884(m): 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
linusbnn:

Your mother is sick.

I feel your pain motherfucker your both parents were killed during the biafra war you loser ipob dogs everwhere. You will die for nothing son of a bitch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buratai Orders Evacuation Of Stranded Passengers On Maiduguri-damboa Road / Police Declare Idris Abdulaziz Wanted / Buhari Recalls Kinsman From Retirement, Appoints Him DG SSS - Premium Times

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.