Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists (27350 Views)

Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday / Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by PHILipu1(m): 9:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
ApexPredator:

That is not terrorism by any definition you f@ggot. And the third quote is a figment of your unity begging imagination. In the case of Biafra, Justice delayed is not Justice. I know I'll lived to see an Igbo ethnostate during my lifetime.
Keep dreaming Mr man or woman.
One thing i know is that even if you make Kanu brother the president of Nigeria today,he will not want to break Nigeria during his own time,he ask you guys to wait till he hand over to the next president.
Nobody will be controlling 36 rooms and you will now ask him to give you 5 rooms or more and he will just give you without a fight.

If you think an Igbo man presidency will make you to easily have your biafra,you are day dreaming
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by brookz: 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
This dude is scared of going to Jail, knowing well dat d Coward has Vanished into d thin air and FG will b coming for him if he fails to produce Cownu in Court on d said date.
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by Ollysma: 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
intruxive:
Abaribe, cry me a river. It wont stop you from going to jail unless you produce the terrorist you guaranteed in court. grin
Medicine after death tongue
Next
you must be a senseless bastard.
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by elmodee7(m): 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
u r going to jail. no matter what u say. accept the fact ur god king kanu broke ur heart by running like ojukwu. u r going to jail
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by Halo22: 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
Fearless and courageous Abaribe.....People like him are supposed to be our leaders not the nincompoops that call themselves our Governors.
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by Obec70(m): 10:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
Arewa control FG what a shame!
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by Limitless72(m): 10:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
anuoluwapo884:

Servitude ain't the case here bro the truth must be told we all needs rehab oh you telling you want biafra. To serve KANU that's not the way forward

Nigeria should either restructure or give us biafra........
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 29, 2017
anuoluwapo884:
He must be sick
Dedicates my FTC to all who believes in One Nigeria.

No one does.
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by Henzok: 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
senator Abalibe God will keep on blessing u, u are the only voice south east has in the senate. keep going brother
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by lomprico(m): 11:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
kabarka:

Your question has exposed his ignorance.
How?
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by Jesusloveyou: 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
lomprico:

How are they like boko haram?
both of them threatened to bring down Nigeria.
Both of them have militia or secret security service,
Both of them are fighting to expand Territory, just imaging iPods claiming Benin, kogi and Benue and southern Kaduna

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by lomprico(m): 11:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
both of them threatened to bring down Nigeria.
Both of them have militia or secret security service

We both know you are lying to yourself! undecided
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
intruxive:
Abaribe, cry me a river. It wont stop you from going to jail unless you produce the terrorist you guaranteed in court. grin
Medicine after death tongue
Next

Guy leave d jail issue first, he stands to lose the money in the bail bond and the property, for which he submitted the documents grin
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by judynton(m): 1:11am On Sep 30, 2017
intruxive:

Abaribe is going to jail, thats why he suddenly found his voice for the first time. Have u heard him talk b4? grin
..Nope he dnt just talk, he act...like beating up an hausa/fulani slowpoke in a senate meeting...he fears no idiot no matter de rank or title
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by judynton(m): 1:16am On Sep 30, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
abaribe is very stupid, he is not Nigeria Senate but that of idiotic pigs of Biafra senator
..Dat is how myopic u bigots can be...because he speaks against de evil de govt. do makes him stupid.?...well may ur name fall on u wt mercy nd sense
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by showeah: 6:01am On Sep 30, 2017
Tell your zoo army to produce him, a man who has a case in court 17th october, but your illiterate army n government went after him without court order, bcuz they are animals useless pigs.. Tell your army to produce him not senator abaribe. Idiot.
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by oneligeria: 6:48am On Sep 30, 2017
TheFreeOne:

Fulani herdsmen militia terrorists and Buboo is their grandpatron but decided to pretend as if he doesn't know.

His hypocrisy, nepotism and bigotry stinks to high heavens.
Yet people won't see it.
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by ajl: 8:26am On Sep 30, 2017
Billyonaire:
Fulani herdsmen invade communities, kill men, women and children, then destroy crops, kidnap many including Olu Falae yet they are not terrorists.

YET,

IPOB, an indigenous civil and organized creative people are killed and declared terrorists.

Some day, Buhari's tenure will be over. It is not him that I am worried about, he is already spent. Let him know that he has children and grand-children.

I will make them pay.

First question you need to ask is this.

Is Fulanis Herdsmen an organisation with identifiable members or leaders?
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by Jesusloveyou: 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
lomprico:

We both know you are lying to yourself! undecided
idiotic pigs of Biafra even have drone use in monitoring the army and buhari

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
Billyonaire:
Fulani herdsmen invade communities, kill men, women and children, then destroy crops, kidnap many including Olu Falae yet they are not terrorists.

YET,

IPOB, an indigenous civil and organized creative people are killed and declared terrorists.

Some day, Buhari's tenure will be over. It is not him that I am worried about, he is already spent. Let him know that he has children and grand-children.

I will make them pay.
Billy?Take it down...the latter part of this post.
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
Billy?Take it down...the latter part of this post.

Is it not why they continue to kill and maim the innocent poor, cos they believe no one will make their generations pay. If one of these dictators have seen their families wiped away, may be others will be careful not to command soldiers to assassinate the poor masses.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by Petdagr8t(m): 11:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
anuoluwapo884:

Goat you also don't understand my point in this case you are the one losing his head things can be done without displaying your stupidity die motherfucker look @Catalonia fighting the same movement as ipob but with sense why would them not be addressed as terrorists when you went ahead to create a secret service worshipping KANU wake up goat you just a wasted effort for your family even if you useful for dem or dey are useful for u nuisance
Now I understand how foolish you are ,no case I will stop here cause I have no job exchanging words with an idiot, abeg get out of my way and quote me no more you bloody fucking aboki article of no commercial value.
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 01, 2017
Billyonaire:

Is it not why they continue to kill and maim the innocent poor, cos they believe no one will make their generations pay. If one of these dictators have seen their families wiped away, may be others will be careful not to command soldiers to assassinate the poor masses.
...Yeah,i feel your passion for the masses...What's worth celebrating anyway?Happy Independence Day !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Idris Ajimobi To Contest Oyo Assembly Seat / US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR / Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.