Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:06 AM

Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" (59672 Views)

Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) / Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers / #BBNaija: 'I Have Moved On' – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 30, 2017
jacyhelen:

My opinion===>Thisis rubbish..A woman u know for some years and your blood brother u grew up with for dunken years,which one is better??...
I wonder the kind of sex or charm this lola used on Peter..No wonder they never approved him marrying her....
Blood is thicker than water!!!!!
Brothers will stay there forever for u,in sun and rain but a Woman will Leave some day....Am a woman but must say the truth!!!
# sosad.
#so sad.

I'm not sure you're a woman if your post is anything to go by. Would you wish same happen to you if you end up marrying outside your tribe?

It's a shame that people who really knows nothing about the origin of the whole fiasco are the ones spilling thrash about Lola on the internet.

The whole thing started before the demise of their mum, when she said Peter mustn't marry the lady (for reasons best known to her). I'm quite sure that if these reasons held enough water, Peter wouldn't have gone ahead to marry her.

They have tried everything to frustrate the poor lady, but she held her ground because she loves her husband.

We are all entitled to our opinions, but let us put ourselves in the position of other people before we judge them. You cannot say Lola married Peter because he's rich (you need to know the financial status of her family).

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by Naijjablog(m): 9:03am On Sep 30, 2017
This is heart breaking
Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by Mryacks: 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
If not for the music and money these guys have ehn....they are not polished @ all
Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by CornelWealth(m): 9:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
I see why they sang ''DO ME I DO YOU , then they do themselves nw
Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by FOREXMARTS: 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
You think you have a bond with your family members especially your siblings? wait till you have a family....you'll be tested.
Re: Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" by enoch701(m): 7:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I see.
You see well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'love Is A Scam' - Kizz Daniel, Davido's Reacts / Tiwa Savage Bought Her First House In 2017 (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.