Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,890 members, 7,866,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:41 PM

What Can U Not Do For Love(sequel To The Craziest Thing U Ever Did For Love) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can U Not Do For Love(sequel To The Craziest Thing U Ever Did For Love) (772 Views)

Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee / What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? / Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can U Not Do For Love(sequel To The Craziest Thing U Ever Did For Love) by rhymz(m): 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2010
Hi fellow Nairalanders,
This thread is actually like a sequel to the thread, "The Craziest Thing U ve ever Done for Love". Actually, I was going through the posts on that thread and meeehn!! Funny and hilarious are not enough to describe the responses, I laf everytime I open that thread.But then again,it occured to me that while we have done unbelievably crazy things for L.O.V.E, at some point in our quest for Love, we have had times when we keep taking it and taking it until suddenly we just snap and lose it with those words: "I will do anything for Love But I wont Do that". . .
Seriously Guyz,What is that "thing" that U won't Do for Love inspite of the numerous crazy stuff we have done for Love. . . Paradoxical one may say.Yeah,Love is a curious paradox in itself,Don't U think So Guyz and Galz?
Re: What Can U Not Do For Love(sequel To The Craziest Thing U Ever Did For Love) by cantell(m): 7:06pm On Mar 05, 2010
Dying for love - thats a big NO
Re: What Can U Not Do For Love(sequel To The Craziest Thing U Ever Did For Love) by googles: 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2010
[size=13pt]i cannot b.i.t.c.h fight for a boy [/size]
Re: What Can U Not Do For Love(sequel To The Craziest Thing U Ever Did For Love) by adetoru(f): 8:14pm On Mar 05, 2010
i cannot b.i.t.c.h fight for a boy
you said it!
Re: What Can U Not Do For Love(sequel To The Craziest Thing U Ever Did For Love) by cantell(m): 8:26pm On Mar 05, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]i cannot b.i.t.c.h fight for a boy [/size]
How we go take know na?
Re: What Can U Not Do For Love(sequel To The Craziest Thing U Ever Did For Love) by cold(m): 8:29pm On Mar 05, 2010
I'd do anything for luv but i won't do that Meatloaf
Re: What Can U Not Do For Love(sequel To The Craziest Thing U Ever Did For Love) by googles: 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2010
cantell:

How we go take know na?

[size=13pt]know wetin my brother ??[/size]
Re: What Can U Not Do For Love(sequel To The Craziest Thing U Ever Did For Love) by madlady(f): 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2010
@Poster, unspeakable sexual acts lipsrsealed
Re: What Can U Not Do For Love(sequel To The Craziest Thing U Ever Did For Love) by H2O2: 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2010
sell my soul
Re: What Can U Not Do For Love(sequel To The Craziest Thing U Ever Did For Love) by rhymz(m): 7:51am On Mar 06, 2010
Posted by: madlady
Insert Quote
@Poster, unspeakable sexual
acts
as in lick his balls or sth?
Re: What Can U Not Do For Love(sequel To The Craziest Thing U Ever Did For Love) by rhymz(m): 7:55am On Mar 06, 2010
Posted by: adetoru
Insert Quote

U obviously ve not realy been in love
Re: What Can U Not Do For Love(sequel To The Craziest Thing U Ever Did For Love) by madlady(f): 8:07am On Mar 06, 2010
rhymz:

Posted by: madlady
Insert Quote
@Poster, unspeakable sexual
acts
as in lick his balls or sth?

grin grin grin grin grin You guys are darn funny.

No, what would I want to do that for,it's not a cornetto (a type of ice-cream,with a round head)
Re: What Can U Not Do For Love(sequel To The Craziest Thing U Ever Did For Love) by rhymz(m): 8:36am On Mar 06, 2010
madlady:

grin grin grin grin grin You guys are darn funny.

No, what would I want to do that for,it's not a cornetto (a type of ice-cream,with a round head)
. . . . Of course it is a cornetto,at least it's got a round head plus it makes the ladies happy. . . Lol. . . Now tell me who wouldn't wanna do that!!
Re: What Can U Not Do For Love(sequel To The Craziest Thing U Ever Did For Love) by madlady(f): 8:38am On Mar 06, 2010
rhymz:

. . . . Of course it is a cornetto,at least it's got a round head plus it makes the ladies happy. . . Lol. . . Now tell me who wouldn't wanna do that!!

Me!!!!!
Re: What Can U Not Do For Love(sequel To The Craziest Thing U Ever Did For Love) by Chykason(m): 8:42am On Mar 06, 2010
I am not ready yet to die for love.
I would never be held ransom for long by a lady all in the name of love. I'd just diss her!
Re: What Can U Not Do For Love(sequel To The Craziest Thing U Ever Did For Love) by googles: 8:48am On Mar 06, 2010
rhymz:

U obviously ve not realy been in love

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

[size=13pt]so fighting dirty in public with a fellow girl over a boy is an obvious sign o' love hmm thats a first

why should i fight over sumone who is shaggin another girl ?? is that wat love is about ?? undecided undecided[/size]
Re: What Can U Not Do For Love(sequel To The Craziest Thing U Ever Did For Love) by A40(m): 8:58am On Mar 06, 2010
Quit Alcohol!! (That cold bottle of Harp and hot bowl of peppersoup was there before you and when you are long gone they would still be there)

Lolz on a serious note i wont quit stuff i am passionate about for love
Re: What Can U Not Do For Love(sequel To The Craziest Thing U Ever Did For Love) by rhymz(m): 9:06am On Mar 06, 2010
madlady:

Me!!!!!
Hmmm. . . I gat d feelings that U will lick it as fast as U denounce it here. . . Lol. . Dat stuf is enriched with vitamin s to make U feel good happy,dont be hard gurly!
Re: What Can U Not Do For Love(sequel To The Craziest Thing U Ever Did For Love) by madlady(f): 9:55am On Mar 06, 2010
^No I think you misunderstood me. I said "I could not do what you suggested" I am sure that it's fine but just not my taste. smiley

By the way that's not one of the unspeakable acts I referred to.
Re: What Can U Not Do For Love(sequel To The Craziest Thing U Ever Did For Love) by Kelvinj(m): 10:04am On Mar 06, 2010
Haha, cant quit watching my soccer 4 love! No way
Re: What Can U Not Do For Love(sequel To The Craziest Thing U Ever Did For Love) by rhymz(m): 10:44am On Mar 06, 2010
Ok I gerrit, I gerrit it, U wont lick Ur boo's dyck 4 luv. . .hahahahaha
Re: What Can U Not Do For Love(sequel To The Craziest Thing U Ever Did For Love) by madlady(f): 10:54am On Mar 06, 2010
^^ oh my gosh, grin grin did you have to be so graphic, embarassed embarassed embarassed I could not link it in case it showed up in my history. grin grin
Re: What Can U Not Do For Love(sequel To The Craziest Thing U Ever Did For Love) by Nescoemmy(m): 11:11am On Mar 06, 2010
i will do anything 4 love but i don't think i'll ever kill for love
Re: What Can U Not Do For Love(sequel To The Craziest Thing U Ever Did For Love) by essarios(m): 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2010
change my life style.

(1) (Reply)

Ugly Professional Babe N Handsome Working Guy / I Make Friends With People Older Than Me Should / How To Ask Any Girl Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.