Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim (33837 Views)

Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others / Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging / Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women (2) (3) (4)

Re: I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim by hormoty(m): 9:21pm On Oct 01, 2017
See fool! Talking as if he owns his life...?

And yet pple wil keep saying youth are the leaders of tmro!
I pity d generation comin after ds..!!
Re: I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim by ipobarecriminals: 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
no problem. The professional RIP bearer will do the job when u somersault like Abacha on top of olosho
Re: I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim by dsocioemmy(m): 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2017
They will even bury u in that senate sef..
Re: I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim by cleggboy: 9:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
We'll soon initiate your recall process

Re: I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim by FrankO95(m): 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2017
Oga, sen ibrahim.. By 2019, this ur prediction will cast. Like bet coupon.
Re: I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
When those who don't know are governing those who know, the consequences are poverty and lack of development in every regions and that give birth to bad governance.

Let every regions control their resources as we used to have. Our local government are doing nothing, because no more local government and counselor elections in Nigeria.

Biafra will teach Nigeria how to develop a independent republic like China and India.
Re: I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim by bandad: 9:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
oka4ugoo:
No be this idiot was caught on camera with a woman?

What a country.
Na him o, my broda

Re: I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2017
hormoty:
See fool! Talking as if he owns his life...?

And yet pple wil keep saying youth are the leaders of tmro!
I pity d generation comin after ds..!!

Look at what witches in Nigerian politicians doing to Nigerian youths.

Re: I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim by post111(m): 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
stop posting rubbish pls.... Geoffrey Onyema was appointed as the minister of foreign affairs not his wife
Re: I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim by Paulosky1900: 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
68YEARS? IF THIS MAN AM SEEING IS 68 THEN ME AM STILL IN MY MOTHER'S WOMB, POLITICIANS AND LIES ARE LIKE 5&6::::
Re: I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim by rasco2000me: 10:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
castrol180:
Let see as the shows unfold...
it is an abuse of people intelligence in dat state called yobe,what did he achieved when he was a governor talkless of when he is a senator,he is playing on d people illiterate and backwardness he put u there not say dat in d western region
Re: I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim by alaskido(m): 10:30pm On Oct 01, 2017
So you do not want to give the youths a chance Abi? You want to remain there for life. Please do not forget that man proposes but God disposes.
Re: I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim by crackhouse(m): 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
Is it not this same senator that slept with two ashawos the other time?
Re: I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim by Adebowale89(m): 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2017
smh for Nigeria development with these kind of cancer worm that surrounded us
Re: I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim by bejeria101(m): 10:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
You would die there then what?
Re: I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim by mechanics(m): 10:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
airminem:
wondering the old politician reasoning
don't mind him, he's very greedy, he wants to chop alone.

Re: I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim by 1234onyekwe: 11:01pm On Oct 01, 2017
post111:
stop posting rubbish pls.... Geoffrey Onyema was appointed as the minister of foreign affairs not his wife
The wife is the minister of state for foreign affairs (junior minister) while Geoffrey onyema is the senior minister.
Re: I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim by sirley(m): 11:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
All thanks to Yobe state, the Poorest and most illiterate State of Nigeria. The Birthplace of Shekau himself.

With poverty and illiteracy u can keep the masses for yourself for life.

Carry go SINactor.......!! Those Olosho-gals are loyal.
same as where ur papa comes from... Eediots
Re: I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim by KingSango(m): 11:39pm On Oct 01, 2017
Iyajelili:
Useless foolish and unrepentant selfish old man........die there now

My what a lioness.
Re: I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
Similar things were said by Abacha, MKO Abiola and several African cunts(leaders)
Just remember to write your will soon angry
Re: I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
lightblazingnow:
Yes, you will,as long as you are doing well, if not karma knows no friends no Brother. Don't also forget he mentioned if God Almighty willing!!!!!

I also think you need some rest grandpa and make way for another representation.

God bless Nigeria and us the builders

Doing well
The same senator caught on tape pounding and lashing and satisfying 2 Hausa bitches grin
Re: I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim by Emperor002: 11:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
Thunder wey carry thorns fire u senate na ur birth rite
Re: I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim by mileskiyo(m): 11:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
Life that can end tomorrow?! See mumu... grin grin grin
Re: I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
GetMeRight:

Typical educated illiterate, probably from the southern region. Mr ITK.
A senator can remain in the Senate for a long time, if his people believe that he's representing them well in the Senate.
When people keep their representative in the NA for a long time, it is not always because they are poor and/or illiterates.
Check that attachment below.
1. 51 years
2. 49 years
3. 47 years
4. 46 years

None of the aforementioned senators were caught on camera lashing a LovePeddler
So just stop this annoying comparison
Tell me one bill that man has sponsored since he came there? angry
Analysers and Contrasters
Re: I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 01, 2017
debetmx:

Is he not the bas.tard that was recorded with two girls in a hotel room?

Yes its the same shame less corrupt arrogant old idiot
Re: I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim by ddeola: 3:33am On Oct 02, 2017
Wo wa fe campaign ku ni o...wo #singing Olamide for him#### Na there he go die grin grin grin

His occupation is to collect allocation and larvish. Such is life
Re: I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim by godfreytom(m): 4:39am On Oct 02, 2017
[b][/b]
ZKOSOSO:
All thanks to Yobe state, the Poorest and most illiterate State of Nigeria. The Birthplace of Shekau himself.

With poverty and illiteracy u can keep the masses for yourself for life.

Carry go SINactor.......!! Those Olosho-gals are loyal.

The people deserve their leaders. Anytime. And Always.
Re: I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim by onunwa21(m): 4:47am On Oct 02, 2017
"" I will be in senate for life"" wotz the hope of the youth?
Re: I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim by emmie14: 5:22am On Oct 02, 2017
In a another language..you will die in senate
Re: I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim by MYDEBBY(m): 5:31am On Oct 02, 2017
You people do not understand, he meant that no matter what, even he is no longer returned to the senate, he has all it takes to live like a senator from the cursed loots he has acquired for himself.
Re: I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim by Tecno66: 5:57am On Oct 02, 2017
lightblazingnow:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/i-ll-be-in-senate-for-life-bukar-ibrahim.html
This is the man shown few weeks ago on nairaland nude with 2 prostitute. He thought we forgotten. In advanced countries, he would have been forced to resign because of the scandal and he is here boasting. Nonesence. Nigeria don suffer.

Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) / Aisha Buhari’s ADC, Sani Baba-Inna, Detained By Us - DSS Confirms / Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner