Stats: 3,155,859 members, 7,828,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim (33857 Views)

Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others / Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging / Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women (2) (3) (4)

Re: I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim by colossus91(m): 6:17am On Oct 02, 2017
e be like say yobe pipu love sextapes thats why the man dey bold.....more sextapemto yur elbow sha!!! grin
Re: I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim by orisa37: 6:52am On Oct 02, 2017
lightblazingnow:
Yes, you will,as long as you are doing well, if not karma knows no friends no Brother. Don't also forget he mentioned if God Almighty willing!!!!!

I also think you need some rest grandpa and make way for another representation.

God bless Nigeria and us the builders
Re: I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim by HarmonyDee(f): 6:55am On Oct 02, 2017
You are one of Nigeria's problems ..you and all the senators that think like you
Re: I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim by GetMeRight: 7:02am On Oct 02, 2017
genghiskhan007:

None of the aforementioned senators were caught on camera lashing a LovePeddler
So just stop this annoying comparison
Tell me one bill that man has sponsored since he came there? angry
Analysers and Contrasters
That's it. Until you understand the need for my first post, I don't think there is a need for debate.
My first post was in response to the guy who said that it is only poverty and illiteracy that can make his people returning him to the senate.
BTW: keeping someone in the NA requires more than the number of bills he sponsored. It is mainly what he's bringing to the people he represents, how doggedly he fights for their interests and developments. The man in question may not fall into that category but electorates can keep someone in the NA perpetually if they so desire without having anything to do with poverty and illiteracy.
Re: I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim by orisa37: 7:06am On Oct 02, 2017
Nigeria is in trouble with Yobe, Borno and all the Northern Boader States. They are sitting Ducks-potential terror.
Restore full autonomy to our 36 constitutional States and the F.G can help those genuinely in need of extra help
Re: I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim by bareal(m): 8:04am On Oct 02, 2017
Hehe.... Mad man
Re: I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim by Mozegee: 8:20am On Oct 02, 2017
i pity this country,how can an old man who is more than 70yrs say he will be a senator for life.Tommorrow they will sa that, youth are futures of tommorrow.God in heaven knows, i hv no hope in this country called nigeria.All my life i hv bn strivn to survive.For this country to be great it is like a carmel passing thru the nedle.The same bunch of old fool being in govt since 1060.My greatest fear is that we they youth are always fighting ourself for ds set of pple.Instead of us to be united and forget weda u are a yoruba,igbo or hausa to unseat this kind of old fools from govt.Forsome one to tell u that there is future for this country that is a typical lie.Watch ur so called president 1st of october speech.it shows that he has notyn to offer,we all know u hate igbos.fulani herdman who hv bn killing and raping ,did u take time to say they are irresponsible.Did u take time to tell ur sponsored Arewa youth that gv the igbos ultimatum that what they did was wrong.Your a complete failure Mr president,to the extent that u dont even know how to talk.
Re: I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim by Chuksxyview(m): 9:06am On Oct 02, 2017
The time is now we stopped playing fools. Just listen to the utterances of our so called leader,he will remain a senator for life. And I ask; Is it his birthright? Are there no other younger qualified fellow to be Yobe East Senator? We must start making the right choices and changes if we must progress in this nation. All his stay as a Governor and Senator,what has been his impact on the lives of his people,yet he still hunger for more power. Greedy and wicked leaders like MTN,everywhere you go. Enough of this nonsense from the old class that think themselves as demi-god. He should be kicked out of that senate and replace with a new younger blood, if only the people will see reasons why they are not what we need. Till we start making the needed differences,we will not get there. #Change4Good #WeCan
Re: I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 02, 2017
GetMeRight:

That's it. Until you understand the need for my first post, I don't think there is a need for debate.
My first post was in response to the guy who said that it is only poverty and illiteracy that can make his people returning him to the senate.
BTW: keeping someone in the NA requires more than the number of bills he sponsored. It is mainly what he's bringing to the people he represents, how doggedly he fights for their interests and developments. The man in question may not fall into that category but electorates can keep someone in the NA perpetually if they so desire without having anything to do with poverty and illiteracy.

Oga, d man in question is not fit to be a lawnaker
A married lawmaker frolicking with hoes, how morally sensible is that?
Re: I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim by Iyajelili(f): 10:44am On Oct 02, 2017
KingSango:

My what a lioness.
Re: I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim by milanetti: 11:27am On Oct 02, 2017
Re: I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim by Alpha112: 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ride on sir, we are watching you dei. d high places.. s thunder that will fire out of that building ehn... only God know where he dey bred himself.....
Re: I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim by Ajgal10(f): 1:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
Reason why the throw the states they rule over in chaos and all forms of conflicts so they can keep on being at the helm of affairs in such places. Unfortunately, the population bulk is poor, so they share the state between them, their families and friends. #political entrepreneurs
Re: I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim by GetMeRight: 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
genghiskhan007:

Oga, d man in question is not fit to be a lawnaker
A married lawmaker frolicking with hoes, how morally sensible is that?
I agree to that. I'm not supporting him right from my first post.
I only responded to "poverty and illiteracy" stereotypical comment.
Re: I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim by KingSango(m): 12:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
Who cares what they do up North as long as this thinking never penetrate Yorubaland. Thats the attitude Mr. Adams has, frankly I do too. If the North wants him senator life its their business. Actually I believe all governors, mayors and senators, should serve until replaced by their traditional ruler, the people and elders. So yes a president can serve for life and it would be great for the country. Having to get reelected makes a leader weak. Ase.

FG Urges Nigerians To Consider Bicycles For Transportation / Labour Party Adopts PDP’s Dino Melaye Ahead of Kogi Governorship Election / President Jonathan's Convoy Stoned In Yola During Campaign - BBC