Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,197 members, 7,842,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Am Returning To Nigeria To Finish My Studies ,what Should I Do? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Am Returning To Nigeria To Finish My Studies ,what Should I Do? (510 Views)

When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) / Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam / Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Returning To Nigeria To Finish My Studies ,what Should I Do? by adaeme216: 6:17pm On Mar 05, 2010
hi people,
am a 3th year medical student studying in hungary with the intention of comin back home to finish my studies, if i were to finally decide coming home ,whatz the procedure going to b like ? whatz the first step to take?
Re: Am Returning To Nigeria To Finish My Studies ,what Should I Do? by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:24am On Mar 06, 2010
what are u returning to Nigeria for? besides, medicine in 9ja is 6-7 years and the process of direct entry isn't quite easy. my candid advice, finish ur education in Hungary. After that you come down to Nigeria for your masters!

(1) (Reply)

Free Home Computer Training / Hello There / Post Ume?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.