Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:53 PM

Episode One:dark Tales Within A Love Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Episode One:dark Tales Within A Love Story (571 Views)

Embarrassment: See Moment A Love Machine Fell Off Someone’s Bag At The Airport / What Is This Pastor Doing With A Love Machine? / Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Episode One:dark Tales Within A Love Story by niceelement(m): 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
Rera couldn't believe her eyes or her luck. Never in her 21 years of existence has she had such amount of money transfered to her. Two hundred thousand!!! Who gives two hundred thousand to anybody in this country? She hit her head on the wall slightly to be sure she wasn't dreaming. She felt the pain. She wasn't. She had sent about 6 messages to thank him and called him twice. All in less than 30 minutes. She had just one problem now.
When her sister had told her that the doctors were requesting a hundred and fifty thousand for her father's treatment, she had just burst into laughter. It wasn't long before the laughter turned to tears. She had had no idea where her mum was going to get that kind of money. Her mum's meagre salary was not even enough to keep the family together conveniently. And her dad has been out of a job for more than ten years. His then booming business had crumbled and his pride did not let him take on a lesser job. He just kept hoping for a miracle to resuscitate his business, not supporting the family all through this time. And she was very sure her mum had no savings. On the contrary she had a lot of loans being serviced with her salary. So she couldn't just stop crying.

She didn't even know of any family member that won't give them stories. And time was also going. When Paul had called her later,she decided not to pick. But he just kept on calling and calling. Like he won't stop if she didn't. When she picked, she couldn't hide the tears in voice. When he had asked what happened, she had been very reluctant to tell him,but he had insisted and when she had finished narrating her situation,she got the surprise of her life. "So you didn't want to tell me? You want him to die? Send me your account number, I'll send you the money. Do you intend traveling?" He had said so casually that she thought he didn't hear the amount she said.
CONTINUE READING HERE http://www.blazmusic.com/2017/09/dark-tales-within-love-story.html

(1) (Reply)

My Best Friend Is Trying To Steal My Crush / Is This True??? If You Believe It Share Thoughts. / Guys What Will You Do If You Catch Your Girlfriend Using A Love Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.