Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Robert Mugabe Funny Quotes On Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Robert Mugabe Funny Quotes On Relationship. (4164 Views)

Funny Quotes I Saw At A Bar / What Robert Mugabe Said About Virginity / Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robert Mugabe Funny Quotes On Relationship. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
Yeepii! its Friday.

I decide to share this funny relationship quotes by the one only Africa oldest leader, Robert Mugabe.

Enjoy...

Robert Mugabe Quotes On Relationships And Lifestyle:

1. Dear ladies, if your boyfriend didn’t wish you a happy Mother’s Day or sing Sweet Mother for you, you should stop breastfeeding him.

2. If you are ugly, you are ugly. Stop talking about inner beauty because men don’t walk around with X-rays to see inner beauty.

3. If you have attended over 100 weddings in your life and are still single, you are not different from a canopy.

4. Any man who successfully convinces a monkey that honey is sweeter than banana, is capable of selling condoms to a Roman father.

5. Whenever things seem to start going well in your life, the Devil comes along and gives you a ‘girlfriend’.

6. Dear sisters, don’t be deceived by a man who texts you “I miss you” only when it’s raining, because you are not an umbrella.

7. If over 15 guys have sucked your breasts, you don’t need to call those things “your breasts”. It’s called COW BELL, OUR MILK! Repeat after me, OUR MILK! grin

8. It’s hard to bewitch African girls these days. Every time you take a piece from her hair to the witch doctor, either a Brazilian innocent woman gets mad or a factory in China catches fire. cheesy

9. All I hear always is, ‘No sex before marriage?’ If that was God’s plan, then you would receive your penis or vagina on your wedding day.

10. Men sucking lady’s breast is normal because the act was learnt in childhood when they were young but the act of lady’s sucking men’s d*ck is what baffles me. Where did they learn it from?

11. Dating a slim/slender guy is cool. The problem is when you are lying on his chest then his ribs draw Adidas lines on your face.

12. Respect pregnant women because it’s not easy walking around with evidence that you’ve had sex.

13. Some of the girls of today can’t even jog for five minutes but they expect a guy to last in bed with you for two hours? Your level of selfishness demands a one-week crusade.

14. I stopped trusting ladies when my class three girlfriend left me for another boy all because he bought a sharpener with a mirror.

15. Nothing makes a woman more confused than being in a relationship with a “broke” man who’s extremely good in bed.

16. Witchcraft is when a 24-year-old girl. who cannot jog for five minutes expects a 40-year-old man to last for one hour in bed. grin

17. Being dumped by a dark-skinned girl is the worst thing ever, because anytime you get home and see charcoal, you become emotional. grin

18. Women with beauty and no brains, it is your private parts that will suffer the most.
cheesy

19. Sometimes you look back at girls you spent money on rather than send it to your mum and you realise witchcraft is real. grin

If you are a married man and you find yourself attracted to schoolgirls, just buy your wife a school uniform.

21. It is every man’s dream to remove a woman’s pant one day but NOT when it’s on a drying line.

22. Virginity is the best wedding gift any man would receive from his newlywed wife but lately, there’s nothing as such any longer because it’ll have already been given out as a Birthday gift, token of Appreciation, Job assurance, Church collection, Examination marking schemes and for Lorry fares!”

21. Treat every part of your towel nicely because the part that wipes your buttocks today will wipe your face tomorrow.

22. We are living in a generation where people “in love” are free to touch each others’ private parts but cannot touch each others’ phones because they’re “private”. cheesy

23. My dear ladies, please don’t buy a selfie stick when your armpit itself needs a shaving stick. cheesy

24. It’s better for a man to be stingy with his money because he hustled for it than a woman to deny you a hole she didn’t drill.
grin

25. Sometimes you look back at girls you spent money on rather than send it to your mum & you realise witchcraft is real

Source
https://buzzkenya.com/50-hilarious-robert-mugabe-quotes/
Re: Robert Mugabe Funny Quotes On Relationship. by iamJ(m): 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
without his ugly, old chicken face it wouldnt be funny

Friday time to burn some cash

Re: Robert Mugabe Funny Quotes On Relationship. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:30pm On Sep 29, 2017
iamJ:
without his ugly, old chicken face it wouldnt be funny

Friday time to burn some cash

grin

Re: Robert Mugabe Funny Quotes On Relationship. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
Even lalasticlala and mynd44 will laugh at these quotes cheesy
Re: Robert Mugabe Funny Quotes On Relationship. by ipobarecriminals: 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2017
funny laced with home truth
Re: Robert Mugabe Funny Quotes On Relationship. by LordIsaac(m): 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
The seconɗ to the last is synonymus to an MƁGN you won without creating a fingernail!

(1) (Reply)

Loving two sisters / Does Dating A 17 Year Old Makes Me A Pedophile ? / ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.