Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Igbo girl that want to learn Arabic In my ile kewu (help me out) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo girl that want to learn Arabic In my ile kewu (help me out) (2426 Views)

IGBO Girl With Big Thighs Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Massive IKEBE / For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] / Meet IGBO Girl With Thick Thighs Causing Commotion With Her Massive Hips And Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo girl that want to learn Arabic In my ile kewu (help me out) by rbernaldo2: 11:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
I am ustax qamorudeen ajape
Am a young alfa

I own an ile kewu (Arabic skul) at ajao estate

This young Igbo girl want to learn Arabic

Should I admit her into Madrasa

She is willing to learn (alif baa taa saa) in my ile kewu

Thanks

Re: Igbo girl that want to learn Arabic In my ile kewu (help me out) by Flatties: 11:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
shocked I can only hear taa taa taa! angry

1 Like

Re: Igbo girl that want to learn Arabic In my ile kewu (help me out) by phintohlar(f): 12:00am On Sep 30, 2017
The road to the distruction is wide & open so what are you waiting for
Re: Igbo girl that want to learn Arabic In my ile kewu (help me out) by rbernaldo2: 12:10am On Sep 30, 2017
phintohlar:
The road to the distruction is wide & open so what are you waiting for
salam

Wat do u mean ma
Re: Igbo girl that want to learn Arabic In my ile kewu (help me out) by phintohlar(f): 12:26am On Sep 30, 2017
rbernaldo2:
salam

Wat do u mean ma
wat did i mean biti bawo,sebi she wants to learn ni & i said u should go ahead
Re: Igbo girl that want to learn Arabic In my ile kewu (help me out) by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 30, 2017
grin

Calling thepussyhunter
FemiEddy
Iwanttoshashe
Womanpleaser
Comradespade
Bitchiamjay
SunshineG
Hewrites
Barfibassey
SaintSammurai

Food don served ooo grin But u have to teach her how to doggie speak arabic. tongue

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo girl that want to learn Arabic In my ile kewu (help me out) by Chanchit: 12:52am On Sep 30, 2017
Best way for her to know it, spread her legs and recite the whole Quran inside it straight away, then she can bring her evidence in 9months
Re: Igbo girl that want to learn Arabic In my ile kewu (help me out) by HeWrites(m): 2:38am On Sep 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Calling thepussyhunter
FemiEddy
Iwanttoshashe
Womanpleaser
Comradespade
Bitchiamjay
SunshineG
Hewrites
Barfibassey
SaintSammurai

Food don served ooo grin But u have to teach her how to doggie speak arabic. tongue

D

Re: Igbo girl that want to learn Arabic In my ile kewu (help me out) by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Calling thepussyhunter
FemiEddy
Iwanttoshashe
Womanpleaser
Comradespade
Bitchiamjay
SunshineG
Hewrites
Barfibassey
SaintSammurai

My room is always available for learning grin
Re: Igbo girl that want to learn Arabic In my ile kewu (help me out) by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Calling thepussyhunter
FemiEddy
Iwanttoshashe
Womanpleaser
Comradespade
Bitchiamjay
SunshineG
Hewrites
Barfibassey
SaintSammurai

I can teach her Arabic more than op. Even Saudi Arabia Arabic sef grin

Re: Igbo girl that want to learn Arabic In my ile kewu (help me out) by FemiEddy(m): 12:54pm On Sep 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Calling thepussyhunter
FemiEddy
Iwanttoshashe
Womanpleaser
Comradespade
Bitchiamjay
SunshineG
Hewrites
Barfibassey
SaintSammurai

I will teach chinese join, I am a professional, classes in my room grin
Re: Igbo girl that want to learn Arabic In my ile kewu (help me out) by FemiEddy(m): 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
Angy55 , lemme teach u yoruba na grin then chinese as bonus wink wah do u fink?

Re: Igbo girl that want to learn Arabic In my ile kewu (help me out) by mlkraj(m): 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
lol; D abeg teach her
Re: Igbo girl that want to learn Arabic In my ile kewu (help me out) by mlkraj(m): 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
lolgrin abeg teach her
Re: Igbo girl that want to learn Arabic In my ile kewu (help me out) by Angy55(f): 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
FemiEddy:
Angy55 , lemme teach u yoruba na grin then chinese as bonus wink wah do u fink?
I have someone teaching me Yoruba and Chinese already. What do you think?
Re: Igbo girl that want to learn Arabic In my ile kewu (help me out) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
Pass her come my side when u done, i can teach her french
Re: Igbo girl that want to learn Arabic In my ile kewu (help me out) by FemiEddy(m): 8:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
Angy55:

I have someone teaching me Yoruba and Chinese already. What do you think?
u beta let a certified professional with certificate like me teach u cool

Re: Igbo girl that want to learn Arabic In my ile kewu (help me out) by Angy55(f): 10:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
FemiEddy:

u beta let a certified professional with certificate like me teach u cool

Hehehe. Kosi wahala. I'm waiting.

1 Like

Re: Igbo girl that want to learn Arabic In my ile kewu (help me out) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
Thepussyhunter comman seee o ..
Re: Igbo girl that want to learn Arabic In my ile kewu (help me out) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
L3G3ND:
Thepussyhunte.r comman seee o ..

i've seen this one before jareh

all i see is some fat/thick bae with a huge ukwu and discouraging boobz sad

you know, i dont even know how you look in full......like ur height, **** size, ***** size, **** lenght etc grin
Re: Igbo girl that want to learn Arabic In my ile kewu (help me out) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
thepussyhunter:

i've seen this one before jareh

all i see is some fat/thick bae with a huge ukwu and discouraging boobz sad

you know, i dont even know how you look in full......like ur height, **** size, ***** size, **** lenght etc grin
lol keep dreaming
Re: Igbo girl that want to learn Arabic In my ile kewu (help me out) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
L3G3ND:

lol keep dreaming

cheesy cheesy
i aiint dreamin yet hun and trust me when i say you wouldnt want me "keep dreaming" lipsrsealed

anyways from ur pic i think you're a 32C-18-35 tongue
Re: Igbo girl that want to learn Arabic In my ile kewu (help me out) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy
i aiint dreamin yet hun and trust me when i say you wouldnt want me "keep dreaming" lipsrsealed

anyways from ur pic i think you're a 32C-18-35 tongue

gosh you are super silly and it is difficult to imagine you as a church boy cos of the craziness in you head
Re: Igbo girl that want to learn Arabic In my ile kewu (help me out) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
L3G3ND:

gosh you are super silly and it is difficult to imagine you as a church boy cos of the craziness in you head

a very wise beautiful someone once told me "nl is one of the places she could do/say crazy things she might nat even mean" grin grin

its the same with me hun grin..............i do crazy things here but i'm the bro peter kinda guy offline....................and hope i dont sound like a hypocrite cos i suddenly feel like one embarassed embarassed

hey tell me what i wrote there @ 32C-18-35 cos i dont know what it means,..........saw it somewhere and copied it lipsrsealed tongue embarassed
Re: Igbo girl that want to learn Arabic In my ile kewu (help me out) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
thepussyhunter:

a very wise beautiful someone once told me "nl is one of the places she could do/say crazy things she might nat even mean" grin grin

its the same with me hun grin..............i do crazy things here but i'm the bro peter kinda guy offline....................and hope i dont sound like a hypocrite cos i suddenly feel like one embarassed embarassed

hey tell me what i wrote there @ 32C-18-35 cos i dont know what it means,..........saw it somewhere and copied it lipsrsealed tongue embarassed
something about bra cup size!!!
Re: Igbo girl that want to learn Arabic In my ile kewu (help me out) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
L3G3ND:

something about bra cup size!!!

oh really
now i'm super interested grin grin

whats your bra cup size?

PS: heres ur big chance to finally prove you aiint a stiff lady................ans this question and clear all doubts completely grin
Re: Igbo girl that want to learn Arabic In my ile kewu (help me out) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
thepussyhunter:

oh really
now i'm super interested grin grin

whats your bra cup size?

PS: heres ur big chance to finally prove you aiint a stiff lady................ans this question and clear all doubts completely grin
i love the doubts
Re: Igbo girl that want to learn Arabic In my ile kewu (help me out) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
L3G3ND:

i love the doubts

angry
kill joy!!!............angry

you ever let your guard down or be loose for a second? sad
Re: Igbo girl that want to learn Arabic In my ile kewu (help me out) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
thepussyhunter:

angry
kill joy!!!............angry

you ever let your guard down or be loose for a second? sad
i will be soon
Re: Igbo girl that want to learn Arabic In my ile kewu (help me out) by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 01, 2017
L3G3ND:

i will be soon

shocked shocked
when?
Re: Igbo girl that want to learn Arabic In my ile kewu (help me out) by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 01, 2017
thepussyhunter:

shocked shocked
when?
when i want to
Re: Igbo girl that want to learn Arabic In my ile kewu (help me out) by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 01, 2017
L3G3ND:

when i want to

okay sad

holla at me when you do wink

meanwhile g'night..........have a lovely night rest smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Finger A Woman / Lesbian : It Was Not So From The Beginning [photos] / He Host Her Birthday, Another Guy Propose To Her In D Same Event & She Said YES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.